Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

Size: Samsung Galaxy S4|Color: Black|Change

on October 8, 2014
I bought this for my son as a gift so as to protect his phone he was using without a cover. He loves it. In fact even the other two boys want me to purchase them one now as well. GGEEEZZZ- at this price, how can I go wrong.
on October 29, 2013
I bought this case for my new Samsung Galaxy S4, and it works wonderfully. I love that the closing tab is magnetic, and the inside plastic holder keeps my phone secure. I have had no problems with the phone coming loose, or being exposed. I would not recommend using the wallet part much, as there is not that much room,and the extra width of even a credit card will mark your screen if you aren't careful. I always keep screen protectors on mine, and only minimal wallet use. I definitely recommend this product! Wish they had it in different colors!
on October 22, 2013
Many of the other reviews complain that you cannot fit much in it, which is true. I got it so that I when I went out I only have to have this on me, which carries my ID, debit/credit card, my phone (obviously) and a $20 bill. Two cards and a few bills is really all it can hold but that's really all I need.
Purchased it 2 months ago, magnet is still really strong and the leather (or whatever the material is) doesn't have a single default or scuff, even though I have dropped it a couple of times.
Never seems to be in the way when I am trying to take pictures or anything, only 1 minor default though;
The plastic that holds the phone does not come all of the way up over the sides so it's a little bit of a pain to hit the lock/power or volume buttons.
on November 4, 2013
This is the second cover I bought that looks just like this, the second one I received is better. The first one only had two card pockets and the part that holds the phone is a shiny plastic (I thought it was metal). The plastic appeared to be somewhat brittle because it broke around both the power button and the volume button. On this 3-card version, it has THREE card pockets and the part that holds the phone seems to be a slightly more flexible, rubberized, plastic. It's fake leather but it still looks good and works great! So, be aware that there seems to be TWO versions (despite the picture).
on September 15, 2014
Got this right before I went on vacation, used it the whole time. I keep telling everyone "I love this case!" It has held up great! Much better than carrying a wallet and my phone separately. Would recommend.
on August 7, 2014
Worth the low asking price. I love the "wallet style" cases for the bigger smart phones but the first one I bought, which was more cheaply made but cost more than this did, was gaudier than it looked in the listing photo. The cover doesn't conveniently fold back into place when you use it as an actual phone handset, but it will still "fold back" (just not "snap into place" there) so you can use it that way. I wish the "frame" part that grips the phone itself was say a couple millimeters higher so it sat "evenly" into the faux-leather case but that's barely noticeable. The magnetic clasp on mine closes firmly and the plastic "frame" that, again, grips the phone itself holds the phone more firmly and securely than the last such case I had.
on October 8, 2013
This case is perfect for the times when I don't want to lug around my big fat wallet with a those call cards and compartments for everything. Sometimes I just need my credit card, license, a hundo and I'm out.
on October 30, 2013
I am really impressed with this case. I needed a small profile wallet/case to hold (and protect) my Galaxy S4, plus hold a few credit cards and bills. This is perhaps the best of it's type I've seen yet. I'm trusting the construction is as sturdy as it looks.

The bezel which holds the phone in place is thoughtfully designed as to not increase the thickness and overall size unnecessarily. A thin wallet is of great importance to me since I carry it in my front pocket. This one will hold three cards easily, perhaps more in a pinch - a few bills also. It's difficult to make a case this thin and this company deserves a thumbs up for it
on October 30, 2013
This was for my phone and I absolutely positively adore it. This is the best case and quality I've seen in a while. Loved the price also.
on October 27, 2013
Exactly as pictured and so far is durable. OMG!! "Longer review is required"!? Really? I have had the product for a month, I really can't attest to it's durability at this time. If Amazon is going to be this pushy about a damn review on things there is a good chance I WILL NOT shop through Amazon in the future. Good God, take the 5 stars and appreciate it!