5.0 out of 5 stars You can't beat this value.
Published 21 months ago by Marc

2.0 out of 5 stars Too hard to type on keyboard; stand is tricky
The idea of having this mini keyboard fitting nicely next to my tablet was very appealing. Here are the pros and cons:

Pros:
- Keyboard all tucked in to case by tablet - convenient
- Keyboard detaches easily via magnets if not wanted/needed
- Fits the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7" very well
- Keyboard recharges using a standard Android/USB...
Published 19 months ago by PDX Lara

5.0 out of 5 stars You can't beat this value., April 3, 2013
This review is from: IVSO Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 Bluetooth Keyboard Portfolio Case - DETACHABLE Bluetooth Keyboard Stand Case / Cover for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 Tablet (Black) (Personal Computers)
Now, I'm new to the tablet market, but I've dabbled with other blue-tooth keyboards, and most of them are made out of rubber/latex/etc and don't have ANY touch feedback. This is not one of those keyboards. The key's function exactly like your standard laptop keys (more low-profile than most, perhaps.) and are very responsive so far. The keyboard, once initially linked via blue-tooth, connects in a matter of seconds when you switch it on and the entire thing is very light-weight.

Now the case. It's not PERFECT, but it's damned good. It allows access to all of your side buttons as well as front and rear cameras with precisely cut holes and the rear kick-stand is very sturdy. The leather is also very nice to the touch- soft but with a feeling of durability. It's not going to bend or flex unless you force it.

Pros:
- Keyboard is very responsive and connects via bluetooth very quickly
- Case is very sturdy and feels good in the hands
- Kickstand is also very sturdy and provides a good viewing angle
- The keyboard is held strongly onto the bottom flap of the case via magnet, and it is detachable, which is very convenient.
- The entire setup doesn't add much bulk or weight at all. With the tablet set in place and everything closed up, it feels like less than a pound in one hand.
- THE PRICE

Cons:
- The kick stand only allows for horizontal viewing of the tablet screen. This isn't a big deal, but it didn't go without notice.
- The keyboard layout is SLIGHTLY awkward. It's still very useable, though, even for someone who has HUGE hands like myself.
- A magnetized case-strap would be nice, but this case's strap will definitely hold it closed more efficiently.

Overall, I would recommend this product to anyone who would like a keyboard for their tablet. Don't bother with the other ones that have immovable keys!

This would be perfect for taking notes in school/college/work, and the case is suitable for these purposes as well.

I honestly don't think there's a better case/keyboard on the market in this price range, so if you need or want either, just buy this one. I don't think it will disappoint you!

4.0 out of 5 stars First Impressions, February 8, 2013
I ordered this because I wanted to start using my tablet to take notes in class. it was in my price range and I really didn't want to spend $50 dollars on a keyboard. I was a little weary of buying because here are no reviews. This is the first one. First, I got it fast, in a day, but i do have amazon prime. it is a no name brand keyboard, not even an off-band.

What I like- it has a rechargeable battery on the box it says it can last 60 hours of continual working time and has a standby time of 30 days. I have only had for a day so I really cant tell you how true these clams are but i will update this review in the future. it was made for the Samsung galaxy tab.- non of the speakers are covered, all the cameras have spots I really like it. They keyboard isn't that bad-yes its a bit cramped but what do you expect, the keys are not hard, when you type with it you even get a little of a bounce like a laptop keyboard.

Dislike- the only think I dislike is not touch pad, but you can just touch the screen.

I hope this Review helps.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not without flaws, but certainly worth the price of admission., May 16, 2013
I received this keyboard case a few days ago. Delivery was extremely fast. Overall, I am quite pleased with this product. There are a few things that keep it from being great. However, for the price you literally _cannot_ do better, and it is actually better than many of its more expensive contemporaries.

While inexpensive Brand X electronics from China are usually of dubious quality, this does not seem to be. We'll have to see how it's still holding up after a couple of months, but for now, I like it.

Pros:
+ Clicky, responsive keyboard
+ Long battery life
+ Pleasant texture and weight
+ Decently sturdy construction; feels like it could take a few hits.
+ Fits the tablet securely and snugly
+ Includes a stylus holder
+ removable keyboard is held by magnets; is easy to remove/replace
+ Does not obstruct buttons, cameras, light sensor, headphone jack, or charging port are
Cons:
- Somewhat unusual alternate function configurations (Fn for quotation marks. Odd.)
- The "kickstand" only works on flat, level surfaces, and the brace feels shoddy.
- Difficult to find a comfortable way of operating the tablet normally.
- Proprietary charging cable may prove difficult to replace if lost or damaged (why not just use microUSB?)
- Poor heat dispersion. Wouldn't recommend using this case for lengthy, processor intensive sessions.
- The latch - It's just a flap that slips into a loop. While it does hold the case closed securely, it is somewhat difficult to use. A magnet, snap or hook would have been loads better.
- Difficult to insert and remove the tablet.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too hard to type on keyboard; stand is tricky, May 9, 2013
PDX Lara (Portland, OR) - See all my reviews

Pros:
- Keyboard all tucked in to case by tablet - convenient
- Keyboard detaches easily via magnets if not wanted/needed
- Fits the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7" very well
- Keyboard recharges using a standard Android/USB cable
- Material seems decent

Cons:
- The keyboard was hard to type on, not just because it is small, but because the keys are organized in a strange fashion. The user would have to re-learn how to type using the new layout. This is especially problematic in the dark, because the screen is not backlit. I wasn't expecting it to be backlit, but since I use my tablet often in low-light conditions and the keys were not in the places I expected, this was a major drawback.
- The stand for the case has a really strange arm function, it's hard to close.
- The stand is more like a kickstand, which (unlike some cases where the tablet props up on the case itself) makes it very difficult to use unless you are on a flat/hard surface.
- The closure for the case was a little tricky to work. It definitely took two hands and even then was a bit snug; I often didn't use the catch, which wouldn't end up protecting my tablet very well if it fell (as it did while using another case, where the case simply flopped open and my tablet was damaged).
- The whole package together (with the keyboard inside) was a bit bulkier than I preferred

I ended up returning it after not much use and instead purchased a slightly-larger (much more expensive) backlit keyboard. This might be a good case for you if you are typically using your keyboard in a well-lit coffee shop (or similar), don't mind carrying around a tablet/keyboard package slightly bigger than a mini laptop, and you are fine hunting and pecking for some of the keys you need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit and good function, February 13, 2013
I've only had the case two days... But so far so good. The bluetooth keyboard connects fast each time and the case has a great fit and a nice soft feel to it. Now I carry my Tab 2 7.0 to meetings for note taking.

My only suggestion would be to have a pen/stylus holder on the inside. I added my own (1 black flat hair-tie and superglue) for a two-in-one pen/stylus that I use a lot. Now it's pretty much perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars The only 7" tablet keyboard case worth buying., February 24, 2013
The other rubberized keyboard type cases are junk. This one actually feels like a normal keyboard with plastic keys. Works great with my Samsung!

1.0 out of 5 stars Would be an excellent value if it functioned properly, June 14, 2013
I purchased this for my Daughter's Galaxy Tab 7 2.0 so she could have a physical keyboard. The fit is good, the case holds the tablet and keyboard securely. The finish is what you could expect for an inexpensive Chinese made product. After a few months of use the stitching is coming loose in a few places. This is all to be expected at this price point.

Worthy of note: the case is not embossed with the logo as it is in the picture. This may indicate that the product is not the 5 star product I had expected to receive.

The main issue I have with this product is that the spacebar and z keys no longer function. A broken spacebar renders the keyboard useless and relegates this item to trash status. Recent reviews indicate this may not be an isolated issue.

Since we are about a month or two outside the return window we have no official recourse, so buyer beware.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great keyboard, February 14, 2013
I was a little hesitant because there was only one review when I ordered this case with keyboard. I wanted something that would make note taking easier. I have to say that I am very pleased with this item. I charged it and paired it to my tablet and it works great. I like that you only have to pair it once. After that, turn on the bluetooth on the tablet and the keyboard and they will connect automatically. The only thing I find a little strange is that the ` and " require you to use the Fn key to access. Not a deal breaker just something to get used to. Overall I like the feel and ease in typing. The case itself has a nice look and feel to it and holds my tablet securely. The keyboard is also easily removed to allow for less bulk when not needed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Works but......, February 21, 2013
The case is nice however I believe that it is too soft. Let me clear that up, the outside has a very comfortable soft feel to it, but although it is comfortable to hold, feels as though it can tear easily. Also, the clasp that holds the case closed, is difficult to engage (slide it through a loop) and it appears that in a weeks time, the corners of the piece that slides into the loop are lifting. The keyboard rocks though. As of now, I am happy save the issues above.

5.0 out of 5 stars I was skeptical to say the least, April 30, 2013
When I bought a Galaxy 2 Tablet for myself, I knew that I would need a keyboard/protective case for it. I am generally clumsy and have a two-year old to contend with. When I looked at some of the other keyboards on Amazon, I could tell that they were cheaply made, and not at all what I was looking for. I saw this keyboard and didn't think it would live up to the slightly-higher price tag; I happened to be more than presently surprised after I received it.

It has holes for all of the charger and camera ports. The keys are a lot like a normal laptop keyboard, rather than having a flexible rubbery feel, like some of the cheaper ones do. The blue tooth keyboard is magnetically attached and can be taken off and used or can simply remain off so that the stand can be used in the back (viewing movies/whatever). There is also a pretty neat clasp that is also magnetic to hold it shut. This case/keyboard is amazing, and I'm so stoked that I got it for my tablet.

TLDR; Cheaper ones are just that. Buy this case.