Top positive review
344 people found this helpful
You can't beat this value.
on April 3, 2013
Now, I'm new to the tablet market, but I've dabbled with other blue-tooth keyboards, and most of them are made out of rubber/latex/etc and don't have ANY touch feedback. This is not one of those keyboards. The key's function exactly like your standard laptop keys (more low-profile than most, perhaps.) and are very responsive so far. The keyboard, once initially linked via blue-tooth, connects in a matter of seconds when you switch it on and the entire thing is very light-weight.
Now the case. It's not PERFECT, but it's damned good. It allows access to all of your side buttons as well as front and rear cameras with precisely cut holes and the rear kick-stand is very sturdy. The leather is also very nice to the touch- soft but with a feeling of durability. It's not going to bend or flex unless you force it.
- Keyboard is very responsive and connects via bluetooth very quickly
- Case is very sturdy and feels good in the hands
- Kickstand is also very sturdy and provides a good viewing angle
- The keyboard is held strongly onto the bottom flap of the case via magnet, and it is detachable, which is very convenient.
- The entire setup doesn't add much bulk or weight at all. With the tablet set in place and everything closed up, it feels like less than a pound in one hand.
- THE PRICE
- The kick stand only allows for horizontal viewing of the tablet screen. This isn't a big deal, but it didn't go without notice.
- The keyboard layout is SLIGHTLY awkward. It's still very useable, though, even for someone who has HUGE hands like myself.
- A magnetized case-strap would be nice, but this case's strap will definitely hold it closed more efficiently.
Overall, I would recommend this product to anyone who would like a keyboard for their tablet. Don't bother with the other ones that have immovable keys!
This would be perfect for taking notes in school/college/work, and the case is suitable for these purposes as well.
I honestly don't think there's a better case/keyboard on the market in this price range, so if you need or want either, just buy this one. I don't think it will disappoint you!