Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Color: White|Change
Price:$45.78+ Free shipping

on January 7, 2015
Does not fit the Samsung Galaxy Camera 2. Too snug for this camera. The snap won't shut. And it turns the camera on when you slide it in. The camera is too long for the case. The flash pops open when you slide the camera out. I'm sending it back
on August 29, 2013
Quality made pouch and it fits the Samsung EF-GC110 camera like a glove. It is advertised for the GC100 camera which is the same size. Color is about a 1/2 shade darker than the photo reflects. Nice adjustable 5/8" wide shoulder strap comes with it and the cover has a magnetic snap button to hold it securely closed...very nice.

I'm no leather expert but it sure looks to be real leather and if it is, it certainly is a premium grade and nice stitching. Soft micro-fiber sewn in lining on the inside which should prevent any wear on the camera.

If you plan on using one of those protective gel covers on your camera, I doubt the camera with the gel cover would fit in the pouch. The camera fits perfectly (snug) into the pouch as is, so it slides in and out just fine. You'll need one hand to hold the pouch while the oher hand slides the camera out.

If you are looking for a case that offers damage protection from dropping your camera, this is probably not what you want. It will guard against usual minor bumps and scrapes from what I see but not like a dense foam lined camera bag.

I have several DSLR cameras and bags but this camera is now my designated walk-around camera, I wanted something to sling over my shoulder and still have quick and easy access to the camera that looked decent. Not designed for accessory storage but you could easily drop a few micro SDHC cards in the bottom. Not enough room for an extra battery though... so just duct tape one to the back of the case...;-)

If you like what you see in the photo and read in the description, I doubt you'll be dissatisfied with your choice. Pouch comes in black and white also if you prefer those colors.

Very satisfied with the my purchase.
on September 18, 2014
I recently traveled all over Scotland with this case housing my Samsung Galaxy 2 Camera. The shoulder strap made it easy to access the camera quickly. The case was snug enough to protect the camera yet easy to remove camera. No problem with the magnetic closure.
on February 11, 2014
I was looking for a white camera case for my new Samsung Galaxy Camera. All i saw were bulky man looking cases. I found this one and was very pleased. It is thrown over my shoulder and ready very quickly for that perfect shot. I guess what would have made it perfect is for it to have a little pocket for the charging cord. Am very please with it! Looks and feels very nice.
on July 5, 2014
Very nice case but too small for my brand new Samsung NX Mini. Too bad. The NX Mini needs a case like this. I bought this white one and I thought it would be perfect. The new NX Mini doesn't need a bulky case. It's a sexy camera and I bought the mint green one. I want to show off the color and sleekness of the camera which is thin and cool looking. I just wanted to get a case to stick it in and not cover it and look obnoxious. I will wait for Samsung to make a case just like this but a little bigger to fit the NX Mini with the 9-27mm lens.
on January 14, 2015
Ughh, I'm mad that I spent $40 on this case. I should've bought one of the $5.99 cases, I'm not sure what I was thinking. But there is definitely nothing special about this case and the closure is a weak magnet closure that doesn't even stay shut!
on June 30, 2015
Magnetic clip for closing does not hold well. It would be 5 stars if they replaced it with press-on clip or something.
Fits Samsung Camera 2 snug, nicely padded.
Good quality product other than closing mechanism.
on September 27, 2014
She loved the case. It has been sturdy and is compact. It is snug but has enough room to hold the camera with a Gorilla Pod quick release plate on the bottom. Being snug, you have to put the camera in the bag and close the lid with it's magnet catch rather than simply drop it in and expect the cover to latch almost automatically. Style of the case matches the camera styling and is easy to identify, not black and boring like every other camera case. Great choice for the Samsung Galaxy. (Do not purchase to hold anything else with the camera, there is no room or extra pockets.)
on March 12, 2014
I wanted a case that would fit into my handbag without being too bulky. This case suits my needs perfectly!
on September 28, 2015
The magnetic snap does not stay closed. While walking with the shoulder strap cross , the flap opened up and the camera fell out. The case did not stay in an upright position and next thing I knew the camera fell out onto the pavement. I am so fortunate the camera was not smashed or cracked. No matter how carefully I have put the camera in the case, the case does not stay closed.