Samsung Galaxy S Duos II S7582 DUAL SIM Factory Unlocked International Version - Black
Color Name: BlackChange
Price:$110.00 + Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on April 29, 2014
Color Name: WhiteVerified Purchase
This Samsung Galaxy S Duos II S7582 was a GREAT choice and I am very happy with it.

I needed a Dual SIM Phone for my daughter while she is traveling across multiple continents, so I can stay in contact with her, and she can use a local pre-paid SIM card. I only had the phone a few days before sending it out again, so this review is limited to that. She had a GT-S7562 and was happy with it until it was stolen out of her hand in India (Travelers Beware!)

Helpful info:
Came with Android 4.2, the phone updated to 4.2.2 as soon as I connected it to the internet.
This phone has slots for two of the larger SIM cards – not the mini-SIM.
My US carrier's SIM card (AT&T) plugged in and worked fine for both Voice and Data. Phone calls and voice quality worked fine. I did not test the data speed on AT&T but it seemed fine. Google Maps worked great using GPS and AT&T data.
This is the same size as the Galaxy Mini phones – it just has dual SIM slots.
This phone came in a small, factory sealed, Samsung box with: the Phone, plastic back, battery (1500mAh), USB-A to Mini-USB cable (18 inch?), “In ear” style earphones with microphone, and an EU plug wall charger.

Pros:
Unlocked from Samsung, designed for international use – so it should work with most any WMA/SIM carrier in the world.
Great size for travel. Big enough for the Android experience - slightly larger screen than an iPhone but not nearly the size of the more expensive 5 inch phones.
Great screen, very easy to read and worked well even in sunlight.
Phone worked great. Very responsive. First power up screen asked for the language with a LOT of choices. WiFi connected first time. AT&T SIM card worked first time.
Price – paid 158USD with free overnight shipping from Prime.

Cons:
Battery life - Though I did not get much of a chance to test this phone, all Android phones (smart phones in general??) seem to lose their charge in less than a day. Plan for it.
Only 4GB internal Flash.
Minor: Wall Charger is an EU Plug. But I have many US Chargers and it is an international phone...

I suggest ordering/having the following for this phone:
1) Case – I got the 7USD Amzer AMZ95155 TPU case and it works fine for basic protection.
2) Micro-SD card – the phone had over 1.5GB available, but for travel (taking pictures, storing music/video) I got the SanDisk SDSDQU-016G-AFFP-A 16GB Micro-SD card for 13USD.
3) Additional Battery or portable USB charger.
4) International AC Adapter, or Micro-USB power source for charging.

Over all I highly recommend this phone and I would buy another one if needed.

One last note: This order was fulfilled by Amazon Prime and the seller was “aSavings” – Kudos to Amazon and aSavings for a perfect transaction.
on June 27, 2014
Color Name: BlackVerified Purchase
We got this phone for use in Europe with an international SIM card. The phone worked great with the SIM card and we were able to receive calls everyone in Europe. It has the quad frequency required by most countries. Call clarity was good and the camera takes good pictures. It has many apps already installed - most of them are nice to have but not necessary. We did not use data much in Europe as we were on a cruise and spent time in London using Tube and Bus. Everything is pretty well marked so GPS and other nice apps were not required. The phone has many options and you can make it a secure as you desire. It is small enough to fit snugly is most any pocket. I was concerned about the size because of some previous comments. I found it large enough to use with my big hands but yet compact enough to secure it against possible theft. I also have to say it worked very well with my hearing aid - something that not all phones do well. I am very happy with the phone and plan to use it when we travel later this year. We also use it to call Sri Lanka from the US because the call quality is great and the rates with our SIM are better than our local phone or our US cell phone with ATT.
on April 24, 2014
Color Name: BlackVerified Purchase
Just got this and so far it's running smoothly and I was surprised to see that the operating system is actually 4.2.2 Jellybean. This is very comparable and cheaper alternative to the S4. The phone came with earphones an international charger and a usb cable. I am very pleased with this phone I highly recommended it.
on March 19, 2014
Color Name: BlackVerified Purchase
Received in good order and am very satisfied in the functioning of the phone. The size of the screen is also in the mid range. Not too big or too small. It works as I expected
on July 23, 2014
Color Name: White
I've had this phone for a few days and so far I'm very impressed. Off the bat, let me say it's no galaxy S4 or S5 but as an entry/mid level, budget phone it still is impressive.

Cosmetically, it is pleasing. The plastic doesnt look flimsy and the metalic trim adds a nice expensive look.The size is decent; fits in the palm of your hand.

The software is fine, runs on android jelly bean. The installed features work as they should. The camera isn't the best at 5 MP. My one qualm is the battery life but then, I've been using the phone consistently online so that can account for the regular (daily) need for charging.

There is slightly under 2 GB available of the 4 GB it comes with so an SD card is needed if you're into lots of apps, photos, videos, music etc.

Can't comment on the fluidity of the dual SIM since I'm only using one SIM at this point.

Overall, I am very impressed. I bought it for my husband who is new to smart phones and it's not a steep learning curve.

You may need a case. I bought the Amzer AMZ 95155 Dual Tone TPU... and it fits well.

P.S. It arrived on time and the product was as described. Cudos to the seller, was pleased about that.
on August 28, 2014
Color Name: BlackVerified Purchase
The phone arrived quickly. It was in original packaging, which was, however, opened to include a simple travel adapter to convert the European plug on the cord to American one for US wall sockets. The packaging was carefully closed again with a similar piece of tape, which of course caused some alarm that there was some foul play. No worries, it was just the plug.

The phone has a dual slot for the regular sized SIM cards (the so-called mini-sim or 2FF). I have had the phone now a few weeks and it works like a dream. I only needed it as a secondary phone to my heavy duty Samsung Galaxy S 2 Plus and have only installed and used a limited array of applications. I have not had any performance issues with apps or otherwise. I have two European SIM cards in it - for business purposes. Both cards connect very happily sometimes with AT&T and sometimes with T-Mobile. In my relatively modest daily use the battery lasts for about three full days before it needs to be recharged. The only, very mild complaint I can make is that Samsung has introduced a strong contrast to the screen colours of this model. Yes, it makes colours brighter - the ones you can see, but it loses some of the colours in exchange. It is the same problem as with glossy TVs and computer screens. Everything looks bright and shiny, but image quality suffers. As I said, this is a very minor issue - on a phone. I would say that for the price I paid, this phone is truly worth every penny.
on January 7, 2015
Color Name: WhiteVerified Purchase
If you want a REAL Samsung phone I suggest you to read this review.

First of all, I have nothing against Samsung smartphones,

I received this phone yesterday. I put its battery and connected to charge it, everything was ok. Suddenly I realize that the phone stopped charging, and instead it was draining the battery EVEN connected. So, I thought that it was some battery issues.

The first app I tried with this phone was the camera, but it displayed "Camera failed". I downloaded some third party apps of cameras and STILL it didn't work at all. At this point you should be able to understand my frustration, I mean, battery issues AND camera not working? But I decided to give it a chance.

I downloaded a game from the store, the first Temple Run. This game is old, and it doesn't require a lot of RAM or other requirementes, and still, it was UNPLAYABLE, extremely lagging and freezing. The game crashed and returned to the main phone screen.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that in order to install an app from the store, I had to download them TWICE because a weird error didn't allow me to install them.

This phone is supposed to have 768 MB of RAM, but it shows 280~ instead!

Then I connected the phone to my laptop, and rather showing some references to Samsung, it displayed this:
lenovo72_we_jb3
Soon, I realized what was happening. This is not a real Samsung phone, this is a FAKE chinese version.

All made sense! Extremely slow, battery issues, camera not working, installation problems, etc.

If you want a pretty phone just for call and SMS, this is for you! (And you are maybe the dumbest person in the planet because there are better options for simple phones).
I am REALLY surprised on how much this fake version look alike to the original phone.

It comes with earphones, an USB cable, a damn USB travel adapter for wall charging and a stupid "quick starter guide" with references to some weird apps.

Do NOT buy this phone. I can't even understand why it has good reviews and 5 star ratings!!!
on June 14, 2014
Color Name: WhiteVerified Purchase
The model shipped is actually an S7582L, made for Latin America. Aside from that, the power adapter is the US standard, English is available, and the phone works fine on US networks. But you won't find this phone on Samsung's US web site, so you can't download the user manual (which you'll need because the tiny manual that comes with it doesn't cover much, like SD cards). Finally, Samsung doesn't let you delete any of the apps (bloatware) they decided to include but that you don't want or need, compounding the problem of the phone's already limited memory.
on June 10, 2014
Color Name: BlackVerified Purchase
The phone is exactly what is advertised. It is a good phone that is easy to use. I put Skype and Viber on it and have been using it regularly.
on April 20, 2014
Color Name: BlackVerified Purchase
It has everything you need to be connected at a low cost. Definitely it is a good buy... and ole!

Your Recently Viewed Items and Featured Recommendations