Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-i8200 Unlocked Cellphone, International Version, Retail Packaging, Blue
Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Periphery Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on September 22, 2014
I've had an iPhone 4 and now an iPhone 5 and can't see what the allure to Apple products is after buying this phone. I needed a separate phone for work and this one fit the bill nicely. Affordable price, factory unlocked, stellar reputation with Samsung. I paid nearly three times this price for my iPhone 5 and this phone annihilates it in performance. The screen is the same size as my iPhone, and I've added a micro SD card to equal my iPhone's storage (actually exceed, including the phone's internal 8GB). I might order a second one for personal use and toss the iPhone 5 on eBay!
55 comments| 170 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 27, 2014
Just as I was looking for. Phone size is great with a 4" screen and not cumbersome to carry with you. Connection to T-Mobile was simple as inserting the SIM and turning it on.
11 comment| 118 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 9, 2014
So far, I really like this phone. It's my first real smart phone (I resisted getting one for many years) so it's a bit of a learning experience, but all in all, it appears to do the job very well. If you've got to have all the latest "stuff", I don't think this is your phone, but for all-around, simple communicating, it sure seems to do the job. It's also small enough to overcome one of my arguments against a smart phone, size and weight. This is only slightly larger than my basic phone(s) that I have held on to for so many years. yet it does so many other things quite easily. The camera is good, both front and rear facing, but no flash available on the front facing one (the "selfies" one). Battery life is just OK, but not bad by smart phone standards, so I'm told. I'm a light user and I get two days out of a charge, although one has to pay attention to shutting off functions that you're not using such as data when you're using Wi-Fi and the reverse as well. All in all, I'd certainly recommend this phone to someone like me who doesn't have to have, let alone know how to use, all the bells and whistles that are out there. The price is right and one gets plenty of bang for the buck with this phone..
11 comment| 139 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 16, 2014
I was reluctant to get a smart phone at all. My husband has an iPhone and I can never get the navigation to work and the voice command never works for me either. Even though I have an iPad, I did not like the iPhone. After reading the reviews on a lot of phones I decided on the Galaxy S3 Mini. I love it! It is SO EASY TO USE!!!! I just need to make phone calls, text, and take pictures. That's all I needed from a phone. This phone makes the basic functions easy. Plus the checkout girl showed me how to use the internet to use coupons for the stores I go to! Bonus! And I can check and write emails. And when I do take those pictures, I can send them in a text, email, or add it to my Dropbox account. This phone is super easy to use. I'm a runner and I had my playlist on my iPod. I was easily able to put all of the songs on my playlist onto this new phone. Without my husband's help! Now I can have my phone in my armband while I run, it's not so heavy that it's distracting while I run. I am beyond pleased with this phone. So glad I got the mini vs. the larger Galaxy, which my husband has now. He liked my phone so much he left the iPhone for it! I have the Wal-Mart Straight Talk plan and this phone is compatible and super easy to activate. Really. If I can use this phone, anyone can use this phone.
22 comments| 63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 31, 2014
CONFUSED: If you are going to sell an "International" phone it should be paired with chargers that will work for the "International" consumer.

The charger I received has a Type G plug that will not work in the standard US home. The standard US home require a Type A or Type B plug.

The phone should come with chargers with either Type A, Type B, Type G plugs, etc. or at least an adapter.

Beware US purchasers, if you buy this phone, be prepared to shell out extra cash for a charger with Type A/B plugs.
1616 comments| 122 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 19, 2015
Pay attention. This is a a single core phone not dual core. It is also 1 Ghz. Also, the regular SIM does not fit in this phone. So what you will get is a falsely advertised product. Double core are twice as fast as single core. The speed difference from 1ghz to 1.2ghz may seem small but it makes a big difference. So the product advertised here iks not the same as you will get. I sent it right back.
review image review image
on August 29, 2014
My daughter actually saved up her money to buy this phone. This is her first smart phone, and she has been very pleased with it. The smaller size is just right for her smaller hands and the android interface is very intuitive. It's a great phone that suits the needs of my daughter very well.
on January 7, 2015
I am returning the phone.

I bought this phone for my daughter for Christmas. The first unit failed to charge. I returned it and ordered another one. The second unit failed to charge past %60. When a software upgrade of 113 MB is automatically attempted, the unit seems to install okay until it gets to 26% and then flashed a "error" dialog for about one second and then the phone reboots. The phone then attempts the same cycle again with similar results. I will look for a different make or model. YouTube had some video reviews that seem to indicate the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini has battery/charge issues.
on July 9, 2014
Love this phone. Bought it for my husband to work with Straight Talk. Has worked perfectly.
22 comments| 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 24, 2015
Got this phone for my husband, he is loving it! it worked with the T mobile network with out any trouble. The internet is fast i have not notice any difference switching from my My touch (T mobile brand phone 4G capable) The camera is clear and the applications run smooth. i have had this phone for about 2 weeks now. I definitely recommended
review image