5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome (with updates)
This was a 3 star phone before the jellybean update. Don't get me wrong, even at 3 stars it was better than anything else I have ever had. But before the Jellybean and radio updates I had the following problems:
-Lots of dropped calls, we're talking 1-8 per day (very tough when you are trying to do a conference call).
-The speakerphone was basically unusable,...
Published 19 months ago by R H

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed
I have a 16GB brown for about 2 weeks now and I'm VERY disappointed.
I previously had a Motorola Droid X for 2 years with no issues.
1) There is a software issue with S Beam on my phone
2) Smart Stay does not work
Published 21 months ago by Robert Cromley

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome (with updates), January 25, 2013
This review is from: Samsung Galaxy S III 4G Android Phone, Brown 16GB (Verizon Wireless) (Wireless Phone)
-The speakerphone was basically unusable, with neither party being able to understand each other.
-Too much lag and stutter (although I should give them a possible pass due to the large volume of applications I keep on my phone.

Again, the good thing about this is that my phone flies and is smooth as butter and I no longer deal with any of the aforementioned issues. Strong Recommendation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, December 15, 2012
Just received my Amber Brown S3 today, and it beat all my expectations. This phone is HOT!!!. For more mature adults it's the perfect color.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, November 22, 2012
I have a 16GB brown for about 2 weeks now and I'm VERY disappointed.
I previously had a Motorola Droid X for 2 years with no issues.
1) There is a software issue with S Beam on my phone
2) Smart Stay does not work
3) WiFi does not connect @ work (the signal there is weak, but, I also have an ASUS Infinity tablet and it connects fine) Also, several other people where I work have GS III's and do not have any WiFi issues there. It does connect fine at home where I have a very strong signal.
4) I now have to leave my cubicle to place/receive phone calls. Bad reception. Never have had this issue previously with the Droid X and most (if not all) of the calls that I have received in this short time, have been from my daughter who also has a GS III.

I know it is a very popular phone and my daughter has had hers for 2 months with no issues. So, I'm guessing that I might have gotten a lemon.

I am going to return it and will try another one. If I have ANY issues with the replacement, I'll return it also and get a Motorola Razor MAXX.

Rate and Discover Movies