5.0 out of 5 stars Thank You... I'll have another
(Network AT&T - US Version via Amazonwireless.com)

I purchased this phone for my wife to replace her beat up Motorolo Razr Flip phone. This was her first smartphone and I was a little afraid she would have a hard time using it. I tested the phone before she got home from work and there were many bells and whistles that are very cool and innovative, which made...
Published 21 months ago by Bigknows

3.0 out of 5 stars Received a box and phone that appears to be used and then taped back shut
Not happy. The actual samsung Phone box was taped shut with packing tape wrapped tightly around box. Phone appears used. It had lint and dirt on back and front of phone. Also accessory items were loose in box. No phone manual in box. I'd also like to point out that you activated my new phone prior to shipping and in turn, it shut my old phone off so I was without...
Published 11 months ago by J. Austin

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Phone!, May 21, 2013
This review is from: Samsung Galaxy S III, Marble White 16GB (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
The process of upgrading my phone was super easy! My time for a upgrade through AT&T was up so I looked on the At&T store online but at the time they didn't have the galaxy3 in stock so I checked on amazon and sure enough they had it and was cheaper than the store! The phone arrived quickly no problems setting it up. I Love the size and quality of the phone! I need a bigger screen and this is it! Easy to navigate through and it has video help through the phone to help with whatever you need. Bright and so many features i'm completely happy with it. Easy to hold and talk on it. Battery life isn't the greatest but it's not too bad I mean it is a smart phone and with apps it does tend to drain some of the battery but that doesn't bug me at all.Great phone!

1.0 out of 5 stars Big Zero for S3, September 23, 2013
I will not go for any samsung product again. Zero ... Big Zero for Samsung S3. I got this phone in Nov 2012 it was working perfectly fine till April 2013. Post April 13 sudden death issue came. In this issue phone shut off in the night. In the morning 1st thing you see is dead phone and after putting it on charge for sometime then it will become alive. Note that before death phone used to had lot of charge on it like around 80% or so. I contacted samsung but they refused to acknowledge the problem instead they asked me to pay for some other charges related to LCD even if my phone is in Warranty. Phone gets hot in short time. I liked the android but S3 sucks.

4.0 out of 5 stars top-of-the-line, very few faults, $10!, May 15, 2013
Joel Bergsman (St Leonard, MD USA) - See all my reviews
I traded up from a Nexus S (Android 2x, a 3g phone) which I liked just fine, when the Samsung s4 came out and the S3 became available for $10. (of course i had to commit to two more years on AT&T but I was going to continue to use them anyhow.) Needless to say the Android 4x is a huge improvement over the 2x. The phone does everything well; the only thing I would change is the size -- since I don't read books or watch movies on my phone, I prefer a slightly smaller instrument. The size of the Nexus S was perfect for me; the Samsung S3 is a bit larger and just a tiny bit less easy to hold or to slip in a pocket. But that's just a nit. Unlike the Nexus, the Samsung is loaded with junk but I don't mind; the three home screens (weird but it works) hold the icons for every app or shortcut I need, so once I set those up I basically never have to page through the app screens. And memory is no problem for my usage.

I don't know why anyone would pay $200 or $250 for the S4 when the S3 is (or was, anyway) available for $10. I could afford the $250 but I just don't see why I should spend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!!!, May 10, 2013
Sunny (Pennsylvania USA) - See all my reviews
I love my Samsung Galaxy S III...I really like the size of the screen which is not too large to fit in my purse or pocket and yet big enough to enjoy movies. The brilliance of the screen amazes my IPhone using friends. Speed is excellent too. I haven't had any more problems with battery drain than my previous phone which was Motorola Atrix 2. I just keep it charged regularly and no problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best snartphone phone today, July 18, 2012
I went from using the iphone 4s (jailbroken), to the HTC one x, then to the Galaxy s3, so I can reallly say that this phone rocks.

Pros:
1. Android is very customizable, I'm using the nova launcher and will try another rom soon.
2. Power button placement is perfect, so you can easily turn it on or off, unlike the htc one x. Volume button placement is good, and is on the left side like the iPhone, unlike what one confused reviewer was complaining about. Plus, the home button can wake the device, unlike the htc one x.
3. Great battery life with power saving mode on. And you can surf the net with inverted (black and white) on the stock browser, which just about doubles browsing time for me (iPhone can invert, but the lcd screen didn't save battery like an amoled does on black pages).
4. Plastic feels fine in the hand, don't know why ppl complain. I use a case most of the time anyway.
5. Speaker is loud.
6. Has dedicated notification leds, unlike the iPhone. The htc one x leds are barely visible under the speaker grill.

Cons:
1. IPhone has more apps.
2. IPhone headset has better bass.

5.0 out of 5 stars great phone, October 23, 2013
had the s3 and the galaxy loved them as well... all features on the phone works tells you how much internet you use. camera takes excellent pictures sometimes better than my cannon

2.0 out of 5 stars Great phone, but Samsung will absolutely screw you over., October 12, 2013
I had this phone for under a year, and it worked fine, had a great UI, and serious power. I had nothing more than a few battery issues (I was lucky to get 5 hours with moderate usage), and one day the antennas inside MELTED. I had no idea what to do, as it wouldn't connect to any cell or wifi service, so I sent it back. A few days later I checked and the status was "SOLUTION: BER" (Beyond Economic Repair). They claimed that it had "excessive burning due to liquid damages," the liquid damages were from the melted antenna that their phone created. I called and the customer service was very unhelpful, albeit somewhat rude. I couldn't believe that I had spent $200 on a phone only to have the producer screw me over. I will now proceed to get an HTC, and never will I have a Samsung again. If you want this phone, do so at your own risk. They don't stand by their products at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great phone and service from Amazon Wireless, May 23, 2013
It is a great phone and the Amazon price and delivery were fantastic. We bought two of these phones. Came with Jelly Bean already installed. When charging for first time noticed that the charging LED was not the same color. Should be red but was almost yellow. The phone also had very short battery life after full charge. Other phone lasted more than a day. I would not have realized the problem if we had not bought two. Called Amazon and they arranged for a replacemet immediately. Service and follow-up by Amazon was great. New phone works exactly like the other phone now. The replacement phone was not a reconditioned phone like you get from At&T or Verizon.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!!, July 25, 2013
i think i want to be so bold and say i love it better than my iphone 4S. so many options in android to do and widgets and the screen and camera are awesome!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!!, January 4, 2014
I went from a Samsung S2 to the iPhone thinking I was going up in quality. Well.......I was very wrong. I have missed my Samsung phone so much that I went ahead and purchased the Samsung S3.......ANDthis was the smartest move I have made. I am hoping to own the Samsung Tab3 10.1 and 8.0 soon. I am wanting to wash my hands of Apple products.

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›