|Screen Size||10.1 inches|
|Screen Resolution||1280 x 800|
|Max Screen Resolution||1280 x 800 pixels|
|Processor||1.4 GHz Tablet Processor|
|RAM||2 GB DRAM|
|Hard Drive||16 GB SSD|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Mali 400MP|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||7 hours|
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (16GB, Deep Grey)
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
* Hand Written Notes
- S Notes - Exports to PDF and also JPG. It has templates for various types of productivity. My favorites are the ruled paper, the meeting template (date, time, attendees, meeting notes) and the recipe template (I can imagine this being very useful for the kitchen, propped up in a case).
- Papyrus Beta - This free application is very nice and similar to S Note but has normal paper templates such as College Ruled, Wide Ruled, Narrow Ruled, Blank and 4 different Graph Paper types.
- ezPDF - Costs $3 and is what you'll probably want to make annotations on lecture slides and whatnot.
- MOST applications allow you to rest your palm on the tablet while writing, others are not as well written. This all depends on the author of a specific app.
- SOME applications have nice erasers. Some times you can press the button on the S Pen to erase instead of write and some times you can just use your finger to erase while using the S Pen to write. This all depends on the author of a specific application.
* Hand Writing Instead of Typing - The default keyboard has an option that lets you hand write in any input field instead of typing. Long-press the settings (gear) button on the keyboard to select the T button which enables hand writing. Please see the User Images of this product for a good example of this.Read more ›
I decided to buy it and if I didn't like it I would be returning it. I picked it up around 5:30PM on the 16th of August which is the release date. The first thing I did was get rid of all the widgets that are on the home screens. I suspect those might slow it down. I kept only one widget which is the clock / weather widget. I then downloaded all my favorite apps and began to arrange and configure it the way I wanted it.
It comes with Polaris Office, which is better than QuickOffice if you plan to create and edit word docs, Polaris is easier. To view documents and complex excel sheets I find QuickOffice often does the better job. I ed up keep both installed just in case.
I installed 14 games on it. All of which perform very well. There are my favorites, like FieldRunners, and newer ones like Final Fantasy, Ski Safari, Nova 3, Osmos HD, Amazing Alex and Zynga poker that I also really like. This quad core eats through anything with ease.
Got the latest Google Maps, which is so fantastic on this. You can save a Map so it's available without a data connection. Perfect for these WiFi devices. I'm a fan of the new Google Play movies, music, books and Magazines too. But if you prefer Amazon or Nook, those are available as always. It comes with the B&N Nook Reader by default.
There are Galaxy Note 10.1 specific apps like Adobe's PS Touch. I've been using Photoshop since 1996 so I am going to carefully review the built in lessons for PS Touch, a mobile version of Photoshop and see how far I can take that.Read more ›
I guess that the time has come. Galaxy Note 10.1 made big step forward and turned the potential into reality. Just after 48 hours learning and playing around, I am convinced this is the device I want to use everyday. It is the first tablet that actually helps my productivity, no more frustration with restricted toy. So iPad goes to my mom now.
I won't relist pros and cons, since all reviewers already listed them. But I just want to correct a few misconceptions that some biased online reviewers manufactured.
1. Some people lie about build quality and they claim it makes squeaky sound when they grap it. Either they got the defect or it is downright lie. It feels solid and much better material for everyday use. Aluminum on my iPad may "look" better, but not practical without cover or case. I always had to use cover for my iPad to prevent scratches. But if you have to use case to cover, what's the point? It covers "beautiful" aluminum anyway. I don't even use cover/case for Galaxy Note and it feels just right in many hours use. Again, this two tone design(mine is white-silver) looks beautiful, very comfortable for many hours. This tablet is designed to work, not just look.
2. Screen - screen resolution is one of the reasons I was hesitant to try Galaxy Note. All I can say is just go try it yourself. This screen is beautiful!Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This tablet is perfect for me, I enjoy the features and how easy it is to use as well as the multitasking options. The problem is the battery. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
I've been using this product now for sometime now. and its great. it protects my tablet and feels great. It feels strong and the color is just as I expected it to be.Published 14 days ago by Pebbles
I bought this for my girlfriend to match mine. She fell in love with it. Its still a functioning product after two years.Published 22 days ago by James
I bought this tablet over 4 years ago and it's still going strong to this day, if the model is still being sold its a great tablet to own.Published 22 days ago by Jay P Ro
Item was not at all as advertised. Did not have an s pen and does not use micro usb to charge. Recieved the wro g charging cable.Published 1 month ago by Jeff Hurt
I've had this tablet for three years now and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. It's expensive for what you get. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Marcela A.