Questions & Answers
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (16GB, Deep Grey)
by Samsung
4.6 out of 5 stars (1,737)
$479.99
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 243 questions
votes
Not a comparison in my eyes. This has become my personal assistant . IPad is child's play compared to this.
Dec 30, 2013 by vladimir josue
votes
BOOK READING Nov 13, 2013
Is fun. Uses standard android reading applications such as Kindle Reader, Nook Reader, Moon+ Reader (my favorite), Alkido Reader. Nice big display. Some readers are very adjustable for font size and colors. Have fun.
Nov 13, 2013 by Lee Copp
vote
All tablets can.
Jan 9, 2014 by Michael
votes
Yes, it comes with Polaris office app that can handle pdf, docx, xlsx and pptx as well as many others. It allows you to create files, edit and view them
Oct 9, 2012 by andrew
votes
It's not "no explanation offered". Adobe Flash is being abandoned by, well everyone, because of HTML5. Basically, no new devices will support it and gradually (or quickly) Flash will be phased out. Soon it won't be supported on your PC browser either. There will be similar functionality (games, video etc) in HTML5 though, so don't worry too much about it. YouTube has already (almost) abandoned it.
Sep 15, 2012 by Dovahkiin
votes
2014 upgrade Dec 2, 2013
The 2014 edition is a different unit. New processor and more RAM. You will not be able to upgrade this model, you would have to buy the new 2014 edition if you want one of those.
Dec 2, 2013 by Amazon Customer
votes
Check on Samsung's website. They should have a manual that you can download and check you tube videos... sometimes there are some great instructional videos as well.
Dec 28, 2013 by lgcauthor
votes
This tablet takes samsungs proprietary connector and has no usb port. You can buy a converter for 5 dollars on ebay that gives you a usb port and a memory card reader. I own one, it works fine: http://www.ebay.com/itm/5-in-1-OTG-USB-Card-Reader-Kit-for-Sam-sung-Galaxy-Note-10-1-N8000-N8010-N8013-/400359460473?pt=US_Memory_Card_Readers_Adapters
Feb 18, 2013 by Christopher E. Young
votes
Yes you can. This model is much easier to do that that with than the original Galaxy 7" tablet. The note uses a different kind of connection cable. It is a USB to mini USB cable. Very easy to pull video off your PC. I also have 2 adapters. A USB to mini USB small jumper for flash drives, and a mini USB to HDMI adapter for playing video on my 47" LED.
Nov 4, 2013 by Amazon Customer
votes
YES.
Oct 24, 2013 by Amazon Customer
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   25   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers