Whether it’s keeping track of the family schedule, taking notes in Psych 101 or editing the company’s budget, Samsung Galaxy Note let’s you do it all with ease. With the 5.3-inch HD Super AMOLED display and integrated S Pen, this proficient multitasker has all the benefits of a tablet with the functionality of a smartphone. The Note’s unique S Pen makes it easy to capture ideas. It is a free flowing input experience deeply integrated with native applications. Use the S Pen for a fast and easy way to write emails and texts in free-form handwriting. You can copy and paste images as well as crop and write messages on pictures and video messages.
The high-definition screen has 1280 X 800 resolution to bring you breathtaking color and razor sharp detail (view larger).
Lightning fast reflexes powered by a 1.5 GHz dual-core processor and AT&T 4G LTE speeds (view larger).
Samsung Galaxy Note At a Glance:
- 3G/4G/4G LTE connectivity
- Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread OS
- 1.5 GHz dual-core processor
- 5.3-inch HD Super AMOLED WXVGA (1280X800) touchscreen
- 16 GB memory, expandable up to 32GB
- 8-MP camera + Full HD 1080p video capture
- GPS navigation
- Wireless-N Wi-Fi
- Stereo Bluetooth 3.0
- Personal/corporate e-mail
- Battery, standby 10.4 days, talk time 10 hours
Galaxy Note Overview
Realize the full power of 4G with the Android-powered Samsung Galaxy Note smartphone, which runs on AT&T's ultra-fast 4G LTE network (learn more below). Combined with the speed of the powerful dual-core 1.5 GHz processor and the Android 2.3 OS, you'll enjoy enhanced multitasking abilities and smooth game play. Even with the thin 0.38-inch body, weighing 6.28 ounces, you will still enjoy 10 hours of talk time and up to 10.4 days of standby time with the 2,500 mAh battery.
You also get the AT&T Mobile Hotspot service built right into the smartphone--enabling you to connect additional Wi-Fi-enabled devices to the phone's mobile broadband signal (requires appropriate data plan). This GPS-enabled phone can also access the AT&T Navigator service for turn-by-turn directions.
Other features include an 8-megapixel camera with Full HD 1080p video capture, 16 GB internal memory, microSD memory expansion to 32 GB, Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity for hands-free devices and stereo music streaming, DLNA wireless streaming capabilities, GPS for navigation and location-based services, access to over 200,000 apps in the Android Market (see full specifications below).
5.3-inch High Definition Touchscreen
The 5.3-inch HD Super AMOLED Screen immerses you in the action like no device can. The high-definition screen has 1280 X 800 resolution to bring you breathtaking color and razor sharp detail for every type of entertainment. HD movies and TV Shows are available in a snap from Samsung's exclusive Media Hub HD. The videos you shoot in 1080p play back in 1080p on an HDTV with the optional HDTV Smart Adapter.
Samsung Approved for Enterprise
It’s a big deal to be Samsung Approved for Enterprise (SAFE). A device has to support the four pillars of SAFE, including Mobile Device Management (MDM), on-device encryption (ODE), Exchange ActiveSync for corporate email/calendar/contacts (EAS) and Virtual Private Networks (VPN).
With full support for Exchange ActiveSync v.14, you'll be able to sync and manage work email, contacts and calendars, and IT departments can employ EAS policies to help protect company data. VPN support allows users to connect with corporate resources when they’re out of the office. Polaris Office, a productivity suite that’s not available in Android Market, is pre-loaded on the Galaxy Note, so you can open, view and edit Microsoft Office and Google documents on the go.
Write a Note with the S Pen
The Samsung Galaxy Note comes with the amazing S Pen to give you new ways to capture, create and share. Feel like drawing a doodle or writing a personal note in your own handwriting? Now you can. It's pressure sensitive, so it responds with various line thickness just like a real pen.
The Samsung Galaxy Note weighs 6.28 ounces and measures 5.78 x 3.27 x 0.38 inches. Its 2500 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 10 hours of talk time, and up to 250 hours (10.4 days) of standby time. It runs on AT&T's 4G LTE and HSPA+ networks (850/1900 MHz; HSPA+/HSDPA/UMTS) plus international 2100 MHz 3G networks. It's also a quad-band GSM phone (850/900/1800/1900 MHz GPRS/EDGE).
What's in the Box
Samsung Galaxy Note smartphone, 2500 mAh battery, integrated S Pen, A/C Wall charger, USB Cable, QuickStart, Health & Safety Guide
AT&T 4G LTE Network
AT&T's 4G LTE network allows for quicker access, smoother media streaming, and faster web experiences. LTE technology is capable of delivering mobile broadband speeds up to 10 times faster than 3G. Additionally, LTE technology offers a faster response time due to lower latency--the processing time it takes to move data through a network--vastly speeding download times for web pages as well as improving services such as mobile gaming and two-way video calling.
Camera features: auto focus, HD camcorder, HD playback, and TV-Out (view larger).
And when combined with 4G HSPA+ technology, AT&T is capable of delivering a quicker, more consistent mobile broadband experience than ever before. AT&T has deployed HSPA+ to virtually 100 percent of its mobile broadband network, which enables 4G speeds when combined with enhanced backhaul (via Ethernet or fiber). Backhaul is one of the major pieces of a telecommunications network. Think of it as the limbs connecting AT&T's cell towers with AT&T's backbone network that provides access to the Internet.
| ||LTE = Long Term Evolution |
Advanced wireless technology capable of increasing AT&T's already-fast network speeds. Now in select markets with deployment ongoing.
| ||HSPA+ = High Speed Packet Access |
Paired with enhanced backhaul--the accelerated pipeline between our network backbone and cell towers across the country--this technology boosts network performance.
Optional AT&T Services
AT&T Navigator: This premium GPS navigation application includes audible turn-by-turn directions, real-time traffic updates and re-routing options, and 3D moving maps (additional charges applicable). AT&T Navigator offers several other features to make your commute more enjoyable and reliable, including mobile access to Yellowpages.com. You'll be able to find the closes ATM, restaurant, gas station, Wi-Fi hotspot and more with over 10 million business listings.
AT&T FamilyMap: Locate any phone indoors or outdoors on the AT&T Network. FamilyMap provides peace of mind by being able to conveniently locate a family member from your wireless phone or PC and know that your family's information is secure and private. Want to verify that your child arrives home from school each day? Set up a Schedule Check to automatically get location information sent to you via text message or e-mail.
| || |
- Ultra-fast 4G connectivity via AT&T's LTE and HSPA+ networks. Where 4G isn't available, your phone will connect with AT&T's 3G network.
- Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking (802.11b/g/n) for accessing home and corporate networks as well as hotspots while on the go.
- AT&T Mobile Hotspot capable enabling you to connect multiple devices--from tablets to gaming devices--to the phone's 3G/4G cellular connection via Wi-Fi.
- Next-generation Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity backward compatible with older Bluetooth-enabled peripherals and includes stereo audio streaming.
- Onboard GPS for navigation (using pre-loaded Google Maps or optional AT&T Navigator) and location services.
- Android 2.3.6 OS (Gingerbread)
- Android Market for browsing and downloading thousands of free and paid apps.
- Pre-loaded Android apps: Browser, Calculator, Calendar (Google or Corporate), Camera, Clock, Contacts, Email, Gallery, Messaging, Music, News & Weather, Phone, Settings, Video Player, Voice Dialer, Voice Search, YouTube.
- Google applications: Gmail, Google Search, Google Voice Search, Google Latitude, Google Maps, Google Places, Google Talk.
- Google Maps Navigation with spoken turn-by-turn directions showing real-time traffic and 360° views of the destination.
Communications & Internet
- Full messaging capabilities including SMS text, MMS picture/video and IM instant messaging
- Full HTML browser (Webkit 5) with Flash 10.1 Support
- Personal and corporate e-mail access with support for Exchange ActiveSync as well as personal e-mail accounts (Google push, Yahoo!, POP3, IMAP).
- 1.5 GHz dual-core processor speeds up everything--from playing games to watching shows to opening files from work.
- 5.3-inch HD Super AMOLED WXVGA multi-touch display (1280 X 800) pixels
- HDMI port for video output to your HDTV or monitor (cable not included).
- MicroUSB port
- Sensors: accelerometer, 6-axis gyroscope.
- 16 GB internal memory
- Memory expansion via microSD card slot with support for optional cards up to 32 GB.
- 1 GB of RAM
- Rear-facing 8-megapixel auto-focus camera with LED flash, digital optical 4x zoom.
- Full HD 1080p video capture
- 2-megapixel forward-facing camera for video chats and self portraits.
- Music player compatible with MP3, WMA, AAC, and WAV
- Video player compatible with MP4, M4V, AVI, WMV, and 3GP.
- Samsung AllShare DLNA capabilities allow you to stream movies, music, and photos from your smartphone to a compatible HDTV.
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Hands-free speakerphone, voice recognition, voicemail, speech-to-text, text-to-speech, hearing aid compatible (HAC), airline mode.
Android Gingerbread Operating System
The Android 2.3 operating system (dubbed Gingerbread) features a clean, more refined interface with new icons, improved top notification bar, and more intuitive navigation.
Multitasking in Gingerbread allows you the ability to run more than one app at a time. If you're playing a game, you can easily switch to an incoming e-mail and then switch back to the game without losing your place. And like the previous version of Android ("Froyo"), Gingerbread provides support for Adobe Flash Player 10.1 for access to the full Web.
The onscreen keyboard makes it easier to type thanks to additional spacing between the keys and larger font sizes. And the more you use the keyboard, the easier typing will be as the enhanced suggest feature records previous input history to make better suggestions.
The Samsung Galaxy Note also brings one-touch access to the popular Google mobile services you use every day. It also provides easy access to both personal and corporate e-mail, calendars, and contacts supported by Exchange Server and Gmail. And through Android Market, you'll get access to thousands of useful applications, widgets, and fun games to download and install on your phone, with many more apps being added every day.
- Android Market for browsing and downloading thousands of free and paid apps
- Pre-loaded Android apps: Browser, Calculator, Calendar (Google or Corporate), Camera, Clock, Contacts, Email, Gallery, Messaging, Music, News & Weather, Phone, Settings, Video Player, Voice Dialer, Voice Search, YouTube
- Google applications: Gmail, Google Search, Google Voice Search, Google Latitude, Google Maps, Google Places, Google Talk
- Google Maps Navigation with spoken turn-by-turn directions showing real-time traffic and 360° views of the destination
Also Available for This Android Device
| || |
Amazon Appstore for Android
Get a great paid app for free every day.
| || |
Buy a book once and read it everywhere with our free Kindle Reading App for Android.
| || |
Shop 15 million songs and stream your Cloud Drive music directly from your Android device.
| || |
Find local movie showtimes and TV listings, watch trailers, and search the world's largest source of entertainment information.
| || |
Download audiobooks directly to your Android device, then listen wherever you go, get audiobook news, earn badges, and more.
| || |
Shop for millions of products, get product details, and read reviews--right from your mobile device.