4.0 out of 5 stars Hard working fast phone
I have not been this excited about a cell phone since waiting for the original iPhone one to come out. Yes, I am a early adapter.

I love the huge screen. Yes it is big and to some that is a draw back, but I use my phone a lot, but rarely to make phone calls. I am going to school and like to place my PDFs, books, Tabers medical dictionary and other school books...
Published on February 21, 2012 by Thomas M. Taylor

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor Battery life
I have owned the phone for more than a month. I like the phone, but the battery life is very poor. The phone is fully charged in the morning. By mid afternoon it is less than 30 percent and has to enter into the power saving mode. I typically make a total of 30 to 45 minute phone calls and spend 30 minutes to an hour on the web. I have to actively manage the time I use...
Published 22 months ago by Tom Cool

5.0 out of 5 stars samsung note, September 1, 2012
This review is from: Samsung Galaxy Note 4G Android Phone, White (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
ok now I love love love this phone it a 2 in 1 i am in school to i found it easy to do my school work from the phone i love love love the screen size love the color i wish it was pink or yellow or something like that i got both blue and white love the update to 4.0 love the pen that comes with it i love the feel of both backs over all a good phone now i hear tell of a note 2 but it looks like galaxy s3 so not for me but love this phone

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Phone Period!!, August 23, 2012
Malachi Pride (NACOGDOCHES, TEXAS, US) - See all my reviews
I bought this phone because i was tired of my iphone 4 and after the disappointment of the iphone 4s I decided to leave apple and try something new, and wow was i amazed! This isn't just the best phone I've ever used but it's also the best device I've ever used. The android os(which I upgraded to ics), widgets, and the spen have been awesome! Plus my battery life is phenomenal! I recommend this to everyone who is looking for a new phone! If i could give it extra stars i would!

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good!, June 21, 2012
Okay so I was an avid Blackberry girl, made the transition to iPhone, and thought life couldn't get any better. Yesterday I got my Note to try it out (I had 30 days to see if I liked it, if not I could trade it in for the iPhone 4S, so why not?)
I LOVE it so far! I love how much more customizable it is (ringtones, text tones, etc) than the iPhone.
The screen on this phone is bigger than my entire 3GS in an Otterbox commuter case, so super points there.
TO the person complaining that the battery dies so quickly... uh yeah. Its a smart phone. With a huge screen. Of COURSE the battery will die faster.

At any rate, I'm glad I've made the transition so far. :]

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Technology, June 1, 2012
Elizabeth Granville (Anchorage, AK United States) - See all my reviews
I first saw this phone a month ago when a student used it to check her calender in my office. I thought, "WOW, that is a huge phone!" I couldn't really get the phone out of my head and when it came time to trade up to a 4S, I just couldn't do it. This phone makes my iPhone look like an unsophisticated piece of junk. Exchange mail works flawlessly and the Jotter app ($5) is a must-have for taking paper-like notes. The latter let's you rest your palm on the phone while writing. Also, the phone doesn't seem at all huge to me anymore. My tiny hands manage it just fine. My most used apps: Kindle, Netflix, Dropbox, the new Mindjet app, 8tracks, Jotter, BeyondPod, and OfficeSuite Pro 6.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have loved phones, but never like this, March 22, 2012
This phone is not big; every other phone is small. After only a couple days of use this screen size was my new normal. I can't imagine using a phone with a smaller screen. My last phone was the iPhone 4S which was great but I have outgrown the screen size.

This phone has the largest screen out there and yet still matches and/or beats the quality of all the smaller ones. It is not stretched or pixelated, not ever.

I almost never use the handwriting apps yet I use the S pen often. My favorite way to "type" is to use the S pen with the Swype keyboard for Android.

At that point I don't think the Android App Market(s) will ever match the apple App Store but there is still a great selection with a quality about for all your needs and desires.

Surfing the wed on my note is far more like using a normal laptop/computer than a typical mobile phone experience.

The camera I am going to mostly hold out of this review because the shutter speed is slower than any out there so I feel like I must be doing something wrong. However I have not taken the time to tinker around in settings and see if there is something I can adjust to fix this.

I highly recommend this phone. Of course those who don't want such a sizable phone should look elsewhere. Those who see it as a great asset this is the phone to get.

P.S. I own the "Ceramic Blue" version but they are the same device in everything outside of color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best phone ever!!!!!!, March 6, 2012
Let me start by saying that this is by far the best phone I have ever owned. I left my iPhone 4 for this beautiful device and will never look back. I was a loyal iphone user for the past 3 years so I was very nervous to leave and go to the android world. I did extensive research on this phone and the beauty as well as the huge amaizing screen finally convinced me to take the plunge out of the iphone world and into the amaizing world of the note. I have not been able to put the phone down since I opened the box this past friday and I can't be happier with the phone/tablet. Yes the phone is huge but its slim and fits in any pocket you want to fit it in......trust me. I use my phone for everything and calling is the last thing i use it for but let me tell you that the call quality is great on this phone compared to my old tiny crappy iphone 4. Amazon is awsome and gave me the awosome prize of $250 out the door and sent me a free car charger. I also got the phone literaly 1 day and a 1/2 after ordering it. I thought i would have to wait the weekend but I received it that friday at 5 pm. I ordered it Wednesday at 8pm and they literally shipped it at 11:55pm. Now that's some customer service and care for you. Love the phone, love amazon, and gotta go play on my beautiful screen and pocket size HD tv aka samsung galaxy NOTE!!!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars A complete let down for stealing iphone users over to android,not the phone, November 4, 2012
Ok i've only been in the "cool phones" business for about 4 years. I had the curves and sidekicks before but that was just texting..... Ok first phone I had was the Evo 4g. The size was perfect for any phone(4.3) had that phone for about a year. Then finally after months of finding a better phone than Evo 4g i ran across the motorolla photon, sucks. then ran across the Evo 3d, felt like the Evo so that was a no for me.......Then finally I went and got the Iphone 4S my first apple device mannnnnnnn i fell in love with how the email system works and how SNAPPY the aps are, then 9 months later I joined the Ipad bandwagon......Then last week I finally decided to get something bigger, The galaxy note. After months of Samsung promoting the Galaxy line against Iphones i decided the Note is for the big boys so i'd try it out. Sold my Iphone 4s on ebay for about $400(notice the resale value in iphones compared to android phones).... Used that $400 to get a $350 note off craiglist.

Now to the Galaxy note, I tried the stock firmware for about 2 days and it was ok i wasn't fund with the big fonts and big overview of all the settings menu so i went ahead and got a custom rom. They where ok but none really stand out. there are only about 10 roms that are out there and here i was thinking everyone had a galaxy note when in really not really it's just a cool gimmick that no one else did(atlease they beat apple to it) so after a week of just apps taking forever to open COMPARED TO THE IPHONE 4s(a 2 second difference) i was like oh no, the iphone 4s is quicker. Even with apps like pandora radio the overview looks cheap. and it takes 3 seconds for the next song to come up while soon as you click next on the iphone the next song is playing......THEN youtube!!!! video playback is no problem, the interface look is ok...the problem with youtube compared to iphone/ipads versions is buffered videos. you can load a video on iphone and close the app do other stuff, then come back either play the video over or resume WITHOUT RELOADING the video. On android if you're watching a youtube video and leave come back 2 mins later your video has to redownload again. sucks

So if you're already a android user than i guess this phone will be ok for you. if you're looking to get away from apple well this phone want help. it's big and bulky. Also note(no pun intended) that after selling this device i went to a iphone 3gs and it works very great. Holding off until i get my iphone 5 woooooo

4.0 out of 5 stars NO LED, May 18, 2012
I must say I love this phone but I am amazed that with all the technology Samsung failed to include LED option. If I miss a phone calls or receive a text message it would be nice to see some blinking. Overall it is a great phone but I have not download many application. Not to mention, the service is not that bad when you consider the previous provide I had which was expensive but great coverage. I'll keep you posted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing device, May 11, 2012
I bought this phone as an upgrade from my iPhone 3G and the phone does everything I want and more. The screen is clear, the s pen apps available on the android market are fun and free. Whenever I take it out people are turning heads trying to look at it. Some people know what it is while others are quickly trying to comprehend. It came in the mail quickly as well as my other accessories. I recommend this phone to anyone who wants to break out of the boring phone do-si-do. U can never go wrong with Samsung and 2 years from now this phone will still be ahead of the curve no matter what.

5.0 out of 5 stars From the iPhone to the phone tablet, April 29, 2012
I used to be a iPhone lover until I've seen this phone, and now I cant think of ever wanting a different phone. The Android interface is similar than the iPhone but it has a lot more features. It is so much easier to type in this gigantic screen than the iphone. The battery is not bad, but if you use the phone a lot it will drain the battery. Compare to the iPhone battery it feels the same to me(the iphone battery could be longer i'm guessing). It is a much better phone and more comfortable to navigate the internet than other phones. The screen quality is very high resolution. The camera is awesome and the videos are good. I would recommend to buy a MicroSD card and look for the faster one if you planning on playing a lot of games on it. I highly recommend this phone.

ARRAY(0xa5cebe58)

Samsung Galaxy Note 4G Android Phone, White (AT&T)
Click for more info
Sign up to be notified when this item becomes available.