Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on January 2, 2013
Completely usless when using w/ the note 2. The description is actually very misleading as this product is NOT specifically for the Note 2. It is actually for larger sized tablets and actually says that on the packaging. No where on the packaging does it say it's for the Note 2 phone. The angles on the base are completely out of whack when using w/ a narrow stance. The arm rest also does not go down very far which is bad since the note 2 has a much lower profile than typical tablets when sitting sideways. I am perplexed by the good reviews of this product. Very misleading description and a waste of money.
on January 7, 2013
I was slightly misled, I specifically searched for a Galaxy Note 2 stand, and after coming across this, I thought it would be a great fit, I mean the title includes "Galaxy Note 2". This stand is definitely design for tablets and mini-tablets, not quite for the Note 2. It is fine for doing things in "landscape mode", however it does not sit quite right standing upright and you will need to adjust it constantly to get the sweet spot. It is okay at best for the Note 2, if I would have seen it in person prior I wouldn't have purchased for my Note 2, however, it is perfect for a tablet! I gave it 2 stars because it is misleading in its assertion for the Note 2, however, it would be perfect for a tablet.
on January 4, 2013
Cleary states on the box for 7" to 10" tablets (ipad, Kindle Fire, and Galaxy TAB!!!!!). This thing is way too big for the Note 2. I suppose it can (awkwardly) hold the Note 2, but so could a artist's easel.
on April 21, 2013
Does as promised. Good buy for the Money. I got this for my Samsung Galaxy Note II. It does what it should, seems sturdy. I like to leave my phone on its side. That is why I picked this over a docking station that is required upright. It's really made for a tablet, so its a little big for my phone, but that isnt really much of a complaint and I'm happy.
on February 7, 2014
The picture does not show how big this thing is because its taken from an angle, skewed. As one other reviewer says, the box does not say for "galaxy note 2". It clearly says for "Apple Ipad, Kindle Fire, Galaxy tab and other 7" 0 10" tablets". You practically have to fold it in on itself to make it small enough for the galaxy note 2 and then it sticks out 6 inches behind the end of the phone in the back. I may have only cost $11.95. It's going back. I am going to check "not as described" so they have to pay to return it. Its going back just to prove a point.
on May 28, 2014
Great stand, especially in the way it folds up. Portable and good value for price.

The botton is rubberized to keep in it place, and it adjusts depending on the angle you want.

I put it on mantle when I want to watch movies or listen to music in shower and it is well suited for that purpose. If I want to read a book on my tablet I pop it on the table, set it up, and take notes on my laptop. It really is a very versatile tool.
on February 22, 2013
This little gadget holds your phone up in a variety of angles and is sturdy enough to still hit the screen without knocking it over. I am thinking of buying a second one to use at work.

It is simple, well made and does the job.
on December 29, 2012
This stand is better made then i expected. It shapes into many positions and is better for tablets. However, it works well for Galaxy Note 2 in the landscape position. It works in the portrait position as well but it is little straight. I use this stand while it is charging. I also use this stand on a Note 2 that has the Otterbox Communter casing and it works even better. The otterbox defender is best fit.
on February 9, 2013
The Portable foldable stand is a tad to large for the Note 2. The phone does fit on the stand but barely. The two legs with the notches must be as close as possible and the back support is also to its limits.
The notches have rubber grippers but because the phone barley fits the phone slides off. I bought some rubber anti skid pads and stuck them on so the phone would not slip and it stopped the phone from sliding off.

If you can get passed the minor fixes and can do them, it works great.
My wifes I Pad 2 fits on the stand great.
on December 30, 2012
I used this stand for all of a couple minutes before my phone moved back to sitting on my keyboard because it kept falling over. There is no good setting for the lower feet to grip the Note 2 well. It appears this was made for something like the Nexus 7, which would probably fit just fine. I'll throw it in the junk pile in case I ever get a mid-sized tablet.