4.0 out of 5 stars Does as promised. Good buy for the Money
Does as promised. Good buy for the Money. I got this for my Samsung Galaxy Note II. It does what it should, seems sturdy. I like to leave my phone on its side. That is why I picked this over a docking station that is required upright. It's really made for a tablet, so its a little big for my phone, but that isnt really much of a complaint and I'm happy.
Published 19 months ago by Coletrain

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 phone
Published 23 months ago by Spawny500

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 phone, January 2, 2013
This review is from: High Grade Samsung Galaxy Note 2 II Portable Foldable Multi Viewing Desk / Dock Stand (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Completely usless when using w/ the note 2. The description is actually very misleading as this product is NOT specifically for the Note 2. It is actually for larger sized tablets and actually says that on the packaging. No where on the packaging does it say it's for the Note 2 phone. The angles on the base are completely out of whack when using w/ a narrow stance. The arm rest also does not go down very far which is bad since the note 2 has a much lower profile than typical tablets when sitting sideways. I am perplexed by the good reviews of this product. Very misleading description and a waste of money.

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT SPECIFICALLY FOR NOTE 2, it is a bit awkward, okay for landscape., January 7, 2013
I was slightly misled, I specifically searched for a Galaxy Note 2 stand, and after coming across this, I thought it would be a great fit, I mean the title includes "Galaxy Note 2". This stand is definitely design for tablets and mini-tablets, not quite for the Note 2. It is fine for doing things in "landscape mode", however it does not sit quite right standing upright and you will need to adjust it constantly to get the sweet spot. It is okay at best for the Note 2, if I would have seen it in person prior I wouldn't have purchased for my Note 2, however, it is perfect for a tablet! I gave it 2 stars because it is misleading in its assertion for the Note 2, however, it would be perfect for a tablet.

1.0 out of 5 stars TOO BIG FOR GALAXY NOTE 2, January 4, 2013
Cleary states on the box for 7" to 10" tablets (ipad, Kindle Fire, and Galaxy TAB!!!!!). This thing is way too big for the Note 2. I suppose it can (awkwardly) hold the Note 2, but so could a artist's easel.

2.0 out of 5 stars not really made for cell phones, January 23, 2013
I have the Note 2 and this isnt really compatible for holding it. More useful for a tablet. I use it for my Note 10.1 and works perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does as promised. Good buy for the Money, April 21, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars This little stand works for Note 2, December 29, 2012
pepper45322 (Union, oh United States) - See all my reviews
This stand is better made then i expected. It shapes into many positions and is better for tablets. However, it works well for Galaxy Note 2 in the landscape position. It works in the portrait position as well but it is little straight. I use this stand while it is charging. I also use this stand on a Note 2 that has the Otterbox Communter casing and it works even better. The otterbox defender is best fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for Galaxy Note 10.1, May 28, 2014
Amazon Customer (Stonybrook, NY, United States) - See all my reviews
Great stand, especially in the way it folds up. Portable and good value for price.

The botton is rubberized to keep in it place, and it adjusts depending on the angle you want.

I put it on mantle when I want to watch movies or listen to music in shower and it is well suited for that purpose. If I want to read a book on my tablet I pop it on the table, set it up, and take notes on my laptop. It really is a very versatile tool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable support with great flexibility, February 25, 2014
This is a very flexible design that allows you to read in portrait, landscape, and not only with the galaxy note. It has withstood over a year of daily usage without any problem, great value!

1.0 out of 5 stars Its huge!! Takes up a lot of desk top space for a Galaxy Note 2, February 7, 2014
The picture does not show how big this thing is because its taken from an angle, skewed. As one other reviewer says, the box does not say for "galaxy note 2". It clearly says for "Apple Ipad, Kindle Fire, Galaxy tab and other 7" 0 10" tablets". You practically have to fold it in on itself to make it small enough for the galaxy note 2 and then it sticks out 6 inches behind the end of the phone in the back. I may have only cost $11.95. It's going back. I am going to check "not as described" so they have to pay to return it. Its going back just to prove a point.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Desk Item!, September 18, 2013
I love this item! Shipped faster than expected, and it works great in my office! I love it! I would recommend this product to anyone, not just business related issues!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›