4.0 out of 5 stars Not too shabby for the price!
I purchased this on the chance that it would be great (there were hardly any reviews online when I ordered it). My reference for this phone is my Galaxy S3. It's definitely smaller, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. It fits in the pocket much easier. It's probably 1.5 times thicker than the S3.

The screen seems nice and crisp, as you would expect from a...
Published 13 months ago by Shreksbrother

2.0 out of 5 stars Audio quality for phone calls not what I expected
This is a great phone, except for the audio quality. When talking, the audio quality is horrible. Every thing else about the phone is fine.
Published 9 months ago by Rachel Holsinger

4.0 out of 5 stars Not too shabby for the price!, July 26, 2013
This review is from: Samsung Galaxy Prevail II (Boost Mobile) (Wireless Phone Accessory)

The screen seems nice and crisp, as you would expect from a Samsung phone. The screen is definitely A LOT smaller when surfing the web and such. The buttons and layout are the same as the S3.

As far as performance, it is definitely not as smooth as the S3. It's a little choppier than the S3, but that's to be expected.

I also want to mention (since it's not in the description) that the internal memory is 2GB. Definitely invest in a MicroSD card!

Overall, I'm pleased with the purchase. For the price, it's definitely a great way to get Samsung quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars This phone is GREAT, July 17, 2013
I just received my new phone today but so far it is GREAT! Big enough screen, has not frozen once and that is something new to me, and has great video and camera!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this phone, December 4, 2013
Great phone! I recommend it to anyone. I am not a high tech person and this phone is very user friendly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, August 27, 2013
My daughter simply loves this phone it puts you in the mind of a smaller S4 it has alot of wonderful features

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome phone!!!, December 11, 2013
I'm in love with this phone. I can't find anything wrong with it. In my opinion its better than my kyocera hydro edge. I'm not a fan of kyocero phone set up. I like Samsung a whole lot better. The plus is this has front camera and my kyocera didn't.. Its great for taking your own picture or with a friend. This phone has everything you want with a phone but not big price for it. If your looking for a nice phone but don't want to spend a lot money for it. I would get this phone!

One con it doesn't come with a lot memory so I would bigger size memory card. If you take a lot pics like I do and download a lot of apps

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, November 5, 2013
I bought this phone for my 13 yr old son and he loves it. It has everything he wanted on a smartphone with out the high price.

2.0 out of 5 stars Audio quality for phone calls not what I expected, November 29, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars OK starter smart phone, memory problems, November 13, 2013
This is an OK starter smart phone. Without spending too much cash you can see what features Samsung has. When I first bought the phone a few months ago, I was using it for everything. From email, facebook, watching videos... It was not long before it froze up. Had to completely reset it to factory settings (lost everything I downloaded). Now the memory keeps filling up, not sure why? I can start the day with 500MB of the 2GB used. And somehow without downloading anything, 1.9GB of the memory is full. I cleared the cache on every app and program and it does not make a dent. Checking the forums, this is an issue with this phone. Even deleting the 5 small apps I downloaded will not free up the memory. The only option is to reset the phone to factory settings. Had to do this 3 times in the last 2 months. I reset to factory settings last week and the memory is full again. I have only downloaded 5 apps, under 200MB's in total. Boost Mobile support will just tell me to reset it again. Very frustrating!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal on an up-to-date small smartphone, July 26, 2013
I didn't want to go for a BIG Samsung phone, as I have access to a laptop a lot of the time.

The Galaxy Prevail II is a great smaller phone with most of the bells and whistles of the bigger Galaxy phones.

Tons of room for apps; great performance; easy to use. Battery life seems excellent. This "entry-level" smartphone of 2013 seems superior to top-end units from just a few years ago.

A great choice for users who don't want a bigger phone with them. And not a bad way to save a few hundred dollars in buying the phone, too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung galaxy, August 1, 2013
I got my phone today very good phone has nice cameras works pretty good 180 dollars it is worth it

Rate and Discover Movies