4.0 out of 5 stars Not too shabby for the price!
I purchased this on the chance that it would be great (there were hardly any reviews online when I ordered it). My reference for this phone is my Galaxy S3. It's definitely smaller, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. It fits in the pocket much easier. It's probably 1.5 times thicker than the S3.

The screen seems nice and crisp, as you would expect from a...
Published 17 months ago by Shreksbrother

2.0 out of 5 stars Audio quality for phone calls not what I expected
This is a great phone, except for the audio quality. When talking, the audio quality is horrible. Every thing else about the phone is fine.
Published 13 months ago by Rachel H

4.0 out of 5 stars Not too shabby for the price!, July 26, 2013
This review is from: Samsung Galaxy Prevail II (Boost Mobile) (Wireless Phone Accessory)

The screen seems nice and crisp, as you would expect from a Samsung phone. The screen is definitely A LOT smaller when surfing the web and such. The buttons and layout are the same as the S3.

As far as performance, it is definitely not as smooth as the S3. It's a little choppier than the S3, but that's to be expected.

I also want to mention (since it's not in the description) that the internal memory is 2GB. Definitely invest in a MicroSD card!

Overall, I'm pleased with the purchase. For the price, it's definitely a great way to get Samsung quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars This phone is GREAT, July 17, 2013
I just received my new phone today but so far it is GREAT! Big enough screen, has not frozen once and that is something new to me, and has great video and camera!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this phone, December 4, 2013
Great phone! I recommend it to anyone. I am not a high tech person and this phone is very user friendly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, August 27, 2013
My daughter simply loves this phone it puts you in the mind of a smaller S4 it has alot of wonderful features

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome phone!!!, December 11, 2013
I'm in love with this phone. I can't find anything wrong with it. In my opinion its better than my kyocera hydro edge. I'm not a fan of kyocero phone set up. I like Samsung a whole lot better. The plus is this has front camera and my kyocera didn't.. Its great for taking your own picture or with a friend. This phone has everything you want with a phone but not big price for it. If your looking for a nice phone but don't want to spend a lot money for it. I would get this phone!

One con it doesn't come with a lot memory so I would bigger size memory card. If you take a lot pics like I do and download a lot of apps

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, November 5, 2013
I bought this phone for my 13 yr old son and he loves it. It has everything he wanted on a smartphone with out the high price.

2.0 out of 5 stars Audio quality for phone calls not what I expected, November 29, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal on an up-to-date small smartphone, July 26, 2013
I didn't want to go for a BIG Samsung phone, as I have access to a laptop a lot of the time.

The Galaxy Prevail II is a great smaller phone with most of the bells and whistles of the bigger Galaxy phones.

Tons of room for apps; great performance; easy to use. Battery life seems excellent. This "entry-level" smartphone of 2013 seems superior to top-end units from just a few years ago.

A great choice for users who don't want a bigger phone with them. And not a bad way to save a few hundred dollars in buying the phone, too!

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Do it!!, March 24, 2014
This is the worse phone I have ever purchased in my life. I have had the phone for over 6 months and if I could return it to get my money back or exchange it for something else I would do it in a heartbeat. The sound quality is bad. The phone shuts off on its own. The battery isn't worth two dead flies. It stopped reading my memory card, so I can't play any of my music or save photos to the SD card. When I tell you to run away from this thing I mean it. Don't put yourself through the irritation that is this phone. ANYTHING is better than this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung galaxy, August 1, 2013
I got my phone today very good phone has nice cameras works pretty good 180 dollars it is worth it