Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on July 26, 2013
I purchased this on the chance that it would be great (there were hardly any reviews online when I ordered it). My reference for this phone is my Galaxy S3. It's definitely smaller, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. It fits in the pocket much easier. It's probably 1.5 times thicker than the S3.

The screen seems nice and crisp, as you would expect from a Samsung phone. The screen is definitely A LOT smaller when surfing the web and such. The buttons and layout are the same as the S3.

As far as performance, it is definitely not as smooth as the S3. It's a little choppier than the S3, but that's to be expected.

I also want to mention (since it's not in the description) that the internal memory is 2GB. Definitely invest in a MicroSD card!

Overall, I'm pleased with the purchase. For the price, it's definitely a great way to get Samsung quality!
44 comments179 of 198 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 17, 2013
I just received my new phone today but so far it is GREAT! Big enough screen, has not frozen once and that is something new to me, and has great video and camera!!!
22 comments81 of 92 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 4, 2013
Great phone! I recommend it to anyone. I am not a high tech person and this phone is very user friendly!
11 comment51 of 58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 27, 2013
My daughter simply loves this phone it puts you in the mind of a smaller S4 it has alot of wonderful features
0Comment39 of 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 5, 2013
I bought this phone for my 13 yr old son and he loves it. It has everything he wanted on a smartphone with out the high price.
0Comment25 of 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 11, 2013
I'm in love with this phone. I can't find anything wrong with it. In my opinion its better than my kyocera hydro edge. I'm not a fan of kyocero phone set up. I like Samsung a whole lot better. The plus is this has front camera and my kyocera didn't.. Its great for taking your own picture or with a friend. This phone has everything you want with a phone but not big price for it. If your looking for a nice phone but don't want to spend a lot money for it. I would get this phone!

One con it doesn't come with a lot memory so I would bigger size memory card. If you take a lot pics like I do and download a lot of apps
0Comment43 of 56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 29, 2013
This is a great phone, except for the audio quality. When talking, the audio quality is horrible. Every thing else about the phone is fine.
11 comment31 of 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 1, 2013
I got my phone today very good phone has nice cameras works pretty good 180 dollars it is worth it
0Comment16 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 27, 2014
the phone is an upgrade for me. Its not too big and its not too small. It does all the functions that i need and the battery last long.
on February 2, 2014
i choose the i love it cause the product work good and i will refer this product to my whole family, friend, and co workers