Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on October 29, 2011
It may not be the sellers fault but I thought I was buying the Samsung leather case instead of just a back.
on December 20, 2012
This is my worst purchase so far. At first I was kinda attracted to the description since it is leather and i liked the color as it was said in the description but when i try to put it on my tab it doesn't totally fit and i regret that i did purchase this product. I would not definitely recommend this.
on July 24, 2011
Product is very nice looking and fits well. At each corner the tabs could be a little more longer. But it fits well. I mostly use this for at home or at work. I have another one when I have to go to multiply places.
on January 12, 2013
I ordered the wrong size, this does not fit the galaxy tablet 2, 7 inch. It is too much of a hassle to send it back. I would not recommend this product.
on October 21, 2011
Inexpensive, still looks way better that many higher-end cases. Snaps easy and does not feel bulky.

Very nice value for money. Would recommend.
on February 3, 2013
I have a new Samsung Galaxy Pad and this case is too small. I didn't see anything in the advertisement that gave sizes.
on December 19, 2012
This cover screams sexy all over it! I love it! Buy it. The quality is very nice. Slim design and perfect fit.
on August 29, 2011
Samsung galaxy tab leather back snap on case - camel
nice good case not too short and not too long
on July 9, 2014