5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit
Published on July 16, 2012 by Jesse

3.0 out of 5 stars This case is everything I THOUGHT I wanted.
This case was everything I wanted down to the finish. Beautiful black matte finish, easy to put on the phone even with a screen protector (doesn't get in the way, screen protector wont come undone like some slide-on two piece cases).

Published on September 12, 2012 by Sammual

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, July 16, 2012
This review is from: [SF Matte Black] Samsung Galaxy S3 Rearth Ringke SLIM LITE SF Premium Hard Case - Rearth Eco Package (Electronics)
This case fits the Samsung Galaxy S III (S3) perfectly. For the record, my phone was the Sprint variant. The cutouts are perfectly sized and perfectly placed. The case wraps more of phone than any other plastic snap-on case I've seen on the market, making its way all the way around all four corners. There is a slight lip on the front, giving the screen just a bit of protection if you lay it face down on a flat surface, but it doesn't stick out so far that it causes interference. The fit is snug, very snug. I like that, but if you plan on taking the case off repeatedly, I could see the snugness becoming a little frustrating. I used one of those thin plastic cards that come with screen protectors to act like a shoe horn when putting the case on and taking it off. This made the application much easier than just using my fingers.

After a week's usage, the case looks and feels brand new. The rubberized grip shows no sign of scraping off like I've experienced on cheep plastic covers I've had before. So far, the case is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars The case to buy for Galaxy 3S, August 16, 2012
Ive spent probably 3 hours in total searching for, reviewing and purchasing cases for the Galaxy 3S. The guy in best buy wanted me to spend 29.99$ for a flimsy gel case. I went online and ordered about 35$ worth of cases, and so far, this thing is the winner hands down. It isnt bulky or cheaply made. Its solid construction. fits the phone snugly and securely. The edges grip the phone body snugly and there's no play in the fit. its rubberized outside so it grips and doesn't slide around. The edges come right up to the face, maybe 1/16 above the rim so there is some protection of an accidental drop if it lands face down. The inside of the case is hardened plastic, so there isnt much room for energy absorbtion VS transference to the case. Ive been looking and trust me, this is THE case to get. Slim, light, sold and non intrusive to your pocket. ive returned 2 out of the 4 cases I picked up, so in total Ive spent about 20 bucks on keepers. This one wins out of them all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Case! LOVE IT!, July 14, 2012
I bought this case as I wanted a slim low profile case that accents the beautiful design of the S3! I recently purchased the Otterbox Commuter and hated it because it made the phone huge and bulky and also the buttons were a nightmare to press so I used it for 1 day and removed it. I found this online and after all the great reviews purchased it. I have not been using a case for the last week because I love the sleekness and feel of the phone without a case. I however was concerned about setting my phone down and having the camera lens touch the surface its sitting on and possibly get scratched or dirty. This case is perfect for me! I tend to be very gentle and am very careful with my phones so this provides an ample amount of protection without bulking up my phone. The texture is very nice and gives the phone a good solid grip. I highly recommend this case and will be buying another one soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Phone case for people who hate phone cases, October 17, 2012
I hate phone cases. I think they're stupid, cost way too much, fit poorly, and make an attractive device look ridiculous.

I have this case on my Samsung S3 and I love it. It offers decent protection, fits perfectly, and stays out of my way. The lip around the edge is barely noticeable and it hardly adds any thickness or weight to the phone. As an added bonus, this case also makes the S3 easier to grip. I'm very pleased and would recommend it to all the case haters out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Slim case I've ever had, July 10, 2012
I got this case to protect my new S3. I used to have a case on my EVO that was silicone and it did the job of protecting from bounces and scratches, but getting it in and out of my pocket was difficult at times (think jeans fresh out of the dryer). This case fits snug and has almost no bulk. It protects the whole back side, camera lense included, and just out just enough to protect the side buttons too. It also has just barely enough lip on the front to prevent the screen from sitting directly on the surface of a table if it's flipped over. The cover has a nice texture to it which makes holding the phone easier and far less slippery.

One thing to note, this case is not going to protect your phone in the event of a drop. It's mainly surface protection for the back, sides, and minimally on the front (that's what the gorilla glass is for).

Overall a good buy for $10!

3.0 out of 5 stars This case is everything I THOUGHT I wanted., September 12, 2012

The case is thinner and lighter then the case-mate barely there case. And even has a lip to protect the glass if you are face down.

This case ads virtually no bulk or weight, and is almost like air though it still provides some protection.

That is where my problem is. Im not sure if it can really provide any protection against accidental drops. On paper this case is exactly what I wanted. But im not sure if I will be using it. If it was the slightest bit thicker I think that would be ideal - so think to the point where you almost could not measure it would be perfect.

But right now its almost like paper around my phone.

I love the way it fits, I love the feel, I just question if it offers any protection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic case!, July 13, 2012
This case is fantastic! This is my first snap on thin case for a phone ever. Used to use tpu cases but this case is amazing. The thinness of it keeps the form factor of the phone just as it was before which is great because I love the feel of the phone naked. SF coating on it is also fantastic. The phone when it was naked was always slippery because it would accumulate the oil and grease but with the case on it is never slippery anymore. Also makes the phone feel more solid while adding a unexpected soft feel to the phone. Great price. Great case. I'm satisfied.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but not for me., July 28, 2012
Bill (Dallas, TX) - See all my reviews
Fairly well made case, that I received, via normal shipping (USPS) 3 days after placing my order (very well done.)

Appearance: Visible parting line along the edge of the case created by the mold. Doesn't look too sloppy, but it's there. There's no visible plastic flash along the edges or holes. The logo is molded into the case and doesn't look unsightly. It has some random holes on the bottom right side that have no form or function. It looks like they adapted a different mold to make this case and just chose not to take out the holes.

Function: It fits the phone very, very well. It's harder to get off than I thought it would be. I don't think you would have to worry about it coming off in your pocket. This is surprising because it just barely grips the front edge of the phone (the entire glass screen area of the phone is uncovered; the plastic edge frame of the phone is covered.)

So, it functions well. It looks pretty good. Why am I only giving it three stars?

I don't like how it feels. This is purely a personal thing, but it adds a little bulk to the back and sides of the phone, and zero to the front of it. A phone as awesome as the S3 (and it is awesome) just needs balance, and I don't think this case provides it.

It looks kind of cheap (I know, it is priced accordingly,) but they just didn't try very hard in this area. They also charged far too much for Shipping & Handling. $2 for S&H of something of this size is reasonable. $5 is a ripoff.

1.0 out of 5 stars flawed, November 18, 2012
The good -- this case is lightweight and allows access to all buttons and ports.

Now the bad -- it simply doesn't get the job done. I bought this case based on the strength of the reviews. As some reviews have noted, it leaves most of the area at the top and bottom edges of the phone exposed (I should have paid more attention to those reviews). The entire screen is also exposed, as it doesn't have a significant "lift" that many other cases have over the screen to protect it. I dropped the phone on the sidewalk one day and unfortunately for me, the point of impact was on an exposed edge. This put a large crack across my screen. What good is a case that only protects the phone if it happens to fall on its back, the only part that this case adequately protects?

Fortunately I had insurance, but this case was still an expensive mistake after having to cough up the deductible. If you're looking for a case that actually protects your phone against normal drops, I can't recommend this case. Feel free to do your own research on alternatives. I decided on the Acase Superleggera Pro Dual Layer Protection Case on Amazon. It isn't perfect, but it's a huge improvement. It covers all edges of the phone and provides a substantial lift over the screen. Coupled with a screen protector, this provides real coverage. The case is a little slippery and does add noticeable bulk to the phone, but to me it's worth the tradeoff for some real protection.

5.0 out of 5 stars adds minimal size but gives plenty of protection, July 22, 2012
The case is thin, light and fits like a glove. the case has a great design, I specially like that you don't have to fight to get the case off and on. The case feels great in your hand, smooth but ads the necessary grip the phone needed. Unfortunately I tripped and fell while running which sent my phone crashing down on the pavement. I'm happy to say that although the case got some road rash my phone was well protected.