Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Samsung? Epic Touch 4G D710 & Galaxy S2 Sprint Rubberized Black HARD PROTECTOR COVER CASE SNAP ON PERFECT FIT
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on October 13, 2011
This is a very solid case. Still keeps the phone pretty thin. The case is smooth and slides out of hand kinda easily, that is my only con
on February 2, 2012
Fits my Sprint Samsung Galaxy pretty well with the exception of a very small gap on one side. Texture is a bit smooth. So as it will come out of your pocket easily, it may also slip out of your hand easily. Would rather have it the other way around. But overall - decent case for the price.
on January 11, 2012
Pros for this product is that it's a cheap, light and durable to certain extent. That is because if the two pieces are not join together, it would be pretty easy to break the piece.

Con: Once the case goes on the phone, the way it's designed is that it would not allow certain types of headset jack to fit in completely. I have Griffin Audio cable and the jack would not fit into the phone when the case is on. This is because the case cut out is not big enough around the headphone plugin. However, this is only an issues with cable jacks that have fat connectors.. Most of thes like ones you have iphone/pod headset would easily fit it because they are smaller in the size. Hope it helps.
on February 7, 2012
this is a good case and a great deal. it is a perfect fit & provides protection for the camera lens on the back plus the screen on the front. it feels very good in the hand as it is a hard plastic case with a rubberized coating. maybe it could be a little more "grippy" but all in all it has a great feel to it. feels like it won't slip out of your hand and at the same time easily slips into your pocket without getting all caught up. it is very durable & looks great on the phone, especially the black. the only minor downside I found is that it doesn't quite completely snap shut on the left hand side. really no big deal though, maybe it's open half millimeter. if it weren't for this I'd give it 5 stars, but still a great deal for the money.
on March 20, 2012
I just opened the package to try this out and am pleased! The case is sort of rubberized, not really that though; it's made of hard plastic with a rubberized look. However, it fits the cell phone perfectly!
I was trying to fit the phone by putting the bottom part first, then trying to snap the top when I saw the top was lower than the phone. I thought it wasn't going to fit it. However, I quickly realized on the sides, the case was splitting; there are two (2) parts: the bottom and top. So I snapped it, placed the phone on the bottom part and snapped the top part over it. It is very good and I like the way the phone looks with it although I don't know how durable and how much protection it provides.

Edited to provide more details on the look and feel, and how well it fits.
on April 17, 2013
My husband is always grouching at me to stop dropping my phone. If I could, I would! So this case was inexpensive & perfect. Because its rubberized it actually helped me to hang onto my phone better (not so slippery). And when I did drop it, it protected well. I definitely recommend tis product.
on June 3, 2013
It fits well, holes seem well placed, pieces line up, nothing is in the way whatsoever. It doesn't wear down quickly, it doesn't slide around. It protects my phone well. I'm OCD about stuff like this, and this is a perfect fit for someone OCD like me.
on March 11, 2012
First, note that the different companies selling this listing are actually selling different designs made by different companies. I'm reviewing the SCII USA version (I'll upload photos shortly).

General description:
Very lightweight low-cost plastic two-piece snap-together case for phone. Back piece snugly fits phone and has cutouts for camera, volume, ringer, headphone jack, power switch, microphone, power/USB. Front piece is a thin rim that surrounds the top edge of the phone, but doesn't cover very much of the phone's flat front (perhaps 1mm in from the edge); it has some matching half-cutouts for volume controls, etc and snaps pretty securely to the back piece of the case. Finish is smooth matte, somewhat non-slip. Overall, the fit seems good, the case is thin and very light, but it covers the key edges and most of the back/sides and should do fine in protecting those. If I should happen to drop or crush the phone, I'd expect the case to break pretty easily, but hopefully to protect the phone in doing so.

Pros:
Price, snugness, thinness, lightness, matte finish, fit to Epic Touch 4G. I also like that the base plastic (visible on the inside of the case) is also black, not white as with some other cases.

Cons:
The case top and bottom openings don't quite match each other for the microphone and ringer speaker holes. The openings are big enough, it's just that the edges of the holes don't quite match; for the other larger controls on the phone edge (volume, headphone, power, etc) the hole edges on top and bottom meet nicely. If this were a $12 or $20 case, I'd dock one star for the mismatches, just because the other matches are fine.
on August 6, 2012
I absolutely love this case. Sure, there are a lot of better cases out there. But, none of those cases are anywhere near the price of this thing. No case under $15 is as good as this one.

The black rubber/plastic material is a deep true black. It matches the color of my black Galaxy S2 Epic Touch (SPH-D710) perfectly.
The material has enough grip that it is easy to hold onto, but enough slide that it doesn't get stuck in my pocket.

The rear of the case provides enough buffer that the phone's camera doesn't touch any surfaces it is laid down upon. The front side also has just enough buffer that the screen will never touch any surface it is laid down upon.

The thing I like about this the most, is this case will NEVER come off on accident. I can't even take the case off on purpose. The thing is stuck on there more solid than cow in a corn field.

I have to warn you however, that due to the design of the clips that hold the case together, the more times you take the case apart the weaker the clips become. So, before you put the case on make sure you have everything on your phone in order. Make sure your SD card is in and good to go, your battery works, and your phone is rooted/flashed to a working rom.

To me, this is the perfect case at the perfect price. I couldn't ask for better without spending significantly more money.
on December 20, 2011
Several weeks ago, my Fiance had to get a new replacement phone and for his job, the Epic 4G. He had an idea of the sort of case he wanted to buy, but after I read some reviews, we were a bit concerned with what products were available.

1. Not all cases work with all models of this type of Droid phone, this case is 100% compatible with a Sprint Epic 4G.

2. There aren't any parts on the case that can damage the phone. Originally we wanted to get an Otterbox until I read a review where someone stated that the Otterbox damaged their phone discreetly, and it wasn't noticed until after they had used it several months and took the case off.

This is NOT cutting edge in ballistics technology, it's a plastic case that snaps on easily, covers all the areas you worry about damaging (sans the screen) without covering or obstructing ports or buttons on the phone.

For less than $3, you're protecting the body of you $500 phone. Seems like a no-brainer to me. As a temporary case it works fantastic.