Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Andra Day $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services gotS5 gotS5 gotS5  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Gear Up for Football Learn more
Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 1000+ questions
votes
Well you can download movies on a computer and put them on the ad card otherwise buy them on the tablet itself
7 days ago by jaylen
votes
Any "smart device" If using Bluetooth, use a smartphone for streaming music. Any device with SD memory expansion can be used for personal music files. So, depends on how your car audio interfaces. ie, Bluetooth, USB, SD card reader or headphone port. Hope this helps.
8 days ago by DES
votes
Unfortunately I can't find a way to view page numbers. Guess you'll just have to remember where you left off.
13 days ago by Howard L. Branscom Jr.
votes
Hello. Yes. Call PayPal first to confirm it. I have used paypal on some of my older Android devices with no problems. Thanks, Kurt
Jul 27, 2015 by rockford
votes
Yes. It should.
Jul 27, 2015 by Casie Parker
votes
Same thing happened to me except it doesn't want to hold a charge so we might have a similar problem, try to open the back of the tablet with prying tools (if you don't have any buy a metal prying tool its cheap and useful), gently disconnect the battery cable for a few minutes, reconnect and see if it changes, it doesn't then you need a new battery.
Jul 24, 2015 by Junior
votes
Once your tablet is connected to Wi-Fi, the tablet should already be starting to update itself (occasionally you will be ask to update). Most apps from app stores, like Google Play, may require you to give permission before updating. If you are still having trouble updating, I suggest to go online to samsungs's web site. You will need to use your samsung account info to recieve help from there. YOu go online under your profile and you should be able to update if you tablet is registered.
Apr 21, 2015 by Jade
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   103   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers