Questions & Answers
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7-Inch, Wi-Fi) 2012 Model
by Samsung
4.3 out of 5 stars (3,730)
Used & New from: $74.90
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 211-220 of 1000+ questions
votes
Yes and no. Yes it will make calls using its WiFi and Skype or any similar app. But it does not have support for sim cards so you won't have a number therefore won't be able to make normal calls
Apr 24, 2013 by OneBlood537
votes
Is sit apple or PC? Jun 30, 2013
PC but we are able to use it with our apple (music transfer, storage,...)
Jun 30, 2013 by LALALALA
votes
skype Oct 17, 2013
YES
Oct 17, 2013 by K.B.
votes
yes 7" does have voice recognition. and my friend has the 10" it does have voice recognition as well..so far my 7" works well..i dont have any issues :)
Sep 11, 2013 by Assenav
votes
No. There is just one slot, for a micro SD card. You can get a good Micro SD card, 32 GB, for under $30.
May 3, 2013 by Stephen Bang
votes
two ways of doing this, go into setting on front browser then find app manager, locate audio books app, tap on it then tap on uninstall. second way is to go where the app is located, on the right hand corner of page you will see three bars tap on that, tap on uninstall tap on the app you want uninstalled presto you did it.
Dec 17, 2013 by Gregory Hernandez
votes
Yes it comes with a usb cord and a seperate unattached wall charger. it charges much faster when you plug into the wall. I also think you can only charge it from usb when its turned off because of the amount of electricity it needs.DO NOT LET THAT CLOUD YOU JUDGEMENT WHEN YOU CONSIDER BUYING THIS. it is a really nice tablet. hope I helped, whydoesitmatter
Jan 29, 2013 by whydoesitmatter
votes
Yes, a very small hole on top of the tablet just to the right of the audio plug. Bill
Sep 6, 2012 by William Manatt
votes
No problem. I always love when I am blocked on something and send a shout out for help... and it's answered! The net is there for ya , friend! Enjoy!
Jan 17, 2013 by John D. Gold
votes
This is wifi only. You'd have to gi thru a provider (verizon, at&t, etc) to do that. Or use a mobile hotspot on a phone or a mifi device.
Oct 16, 2013 by Diana
‹ Previous   1   ...   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   ...   100   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers