Questions & Answers
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7-Inch, Wi-Fi) 2012 Model
by Samsung
4.3 out of 5 stars (3,924)
Used & New from: $75.00
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 11-20 of 1000+ questions
votes
The usb port has to be purchased separately and when you do purchase it, u attach it in the part where the charger goes
Sep 25, 2013 by Jane Doe
votes
Two cameras. 1 Front (on top of the display) and 1 Back. The back camera takes better pictures than the front camera.
Nov 23, 2012 by Jimmy
votes
It is new, I didn't Install any software, it worked perfectly except the issue of the total storage of 4.48 gig instead of 8.00 gig.
Jan 17, 2013 by Shyan E. Al-zahar
votes
You will get an error message saying it can only use a Samsung printer. If you don't have a Samsung, but do have a wireless printer, I suggest you download an app called PrinterShare from the Google Play Store. The basic version is just to check and make sure the app works with your wireless printer or Bluetooth device. If you want to use it regularly, the Premium Version will cost you $12.99 (or at that was what it cost when I purchased mine). It works great. I'm sure there are other apps out there as well, but this is what worked for me.
Feb 4, 2013 by L. M. Martindale
votes
I downloaded kindle app and I can get any ebooks from amazon or free ebooks from bookbub. I also went to local library and they helped me get the app so I can borrow ebooks from the library. Kat
Dec 31, 2013 by Amazon Customer
votes
With the release of the Jelly Bean Operating System, the screenshot icon was eliminated from the 7" tablet. You have to push the Power and Volume buttons simultaneously for 1-2 seconds to take a screen shot.
Feb 3, 2013 by L. M. Martindale
votes
I think only the Amazon Help Line would have any idea of this. It's been on backorder for some time. Samsung.com has it listed at $179.99 plus tax. They may be a better source if you want it sooner.
Dec 9, 2012 by L. M. Martindale
votes
Yes it does.
Jun 11, 2013 by tammy
votes
I got my Galaxy Tab 2 (7", wi-fi) model number GT-P3113, on Jan. 24, 2013 and it came loaded with the 4.1.1 Jelly Bean OS. I did a software update and got a message stating that no newer version was available to my device. I LOVE this tablet! It is so easy to set up and use.
Jan 27, 2013 by MarnieGz
votes
Yes my kids have audio books and interactive audio books the tab2 has great speakers
Apr 28, 2013 by Amazon Customer
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   100   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers