- Size (LWH): 0.39 inches, 3.27 inches, 5.79 inches
- Weight: 6.24 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 26.1 minutes
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 960 hours
Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 16GB Unlocked Android Smartphone - Dark Blue
- AndroidTM 2.3(Gingerbread)
- Camera Main(Rear) : 8 MP with LED Flash / Front : 2 MP Action Shot, Beauty, Panorama Shot, Smile Shot
- 5.3" WXGA (1280 x 800, 285 PPI) screen* HD Super AMOLED
- Multi Input Full touch + S Pen (Advanced smart pen)
- 3G: 850/900/1900/2100 EDGE: 850/900/1800/2100
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Section I: General Information (22 Nov 2011)
Section II: Some accessories: Chargers and Cases (24 Dec 2011)
Section III: Data for T-Mobile Users (14 Jan 2012)
Section IV: Some other 5" Minitab phones (28 Feb 2012).
Section V: Tidbits (07 Mar 2012)
***** Section I: General Information (22 Nov 2011) *****
I have had my Galaxy Note for over a week now and have completely deserted my Nexus S. Concerns about size or whether it will fit in my pocket are long gone. Any sense of what people may think when I hold it to my ear have completely disappeared and I hardly get any weird looks from anyone anyway except to ask to see the device and marvel over it.
Pros: (Updated 3/21/12)
- Fantastic specs.
- Beautiful to behold.
- Fast, fast, fast (1.4GHz Dual Core Processor).
- 5.3" HD Super AMOLED screen makes every thing easier to do and beautiful to look at.
- Ideal phone for those who mostly text/chat/email/web but need to have phone capabilities handy (I use the Motorola HX550 Universal Bluetooth Headset, Black which allows me to talk and still do stuff on the Note).
- Excellent Battery life of 20 to 40 hrs (I recommend you first get a baseline of the battery life before you add too many apps. Watch especially the widgets you add, I have found a couple to be battery drainers).
- Movies and pictures looks brilliant. As to be expected, movies will drain your battery faster.
- Apps are more functional and a lot of fun to use.Read more ›
Because of my impatience, I imported my Galaxy Note from a UK site before it was available on Amazon, but I would have preferred to purchase this device from Amazon instead of importing from overseas. I was so excited to receive my note, and I am simply amazed by the screen resolution and speed!! The build quality is excellent, the device is light (and thin if that's your thing), and a fully charged battery lasts from morning 'til night! I am going to sell my iPhone and Android tablet ASAP!
More on the screen resolution/camera:
Remote desktop/VNC access from the Note is amazing for those of us that sometimes work remotely, and this device currently has the best balance of usability and portability; For example, for remote desktop use, the iPhone 4/4S is limited by 960 x 480 pixels, the iPad is currently limited by 1024 x 768 pixels, and any Android tablet with 1280 x 800 resolution is nowhere as portable as the Note! Even if Apple finally releases a 9.7-inch 720p iPad in March, I will be staying devoted to my Note. (Tablet makers should be focusing on making 1080P tablets for 2012, in my opinion.Read more ›
I go nowhere without it. It is superfast, with a beautiful screen. I use it for playing music, playing games, reading Kindle and ePub books, reading and editing documents, taking notes, surfing the web (in addition to the excellent Android Browser, I love the Dolphin Browser and even occasionally use Firefox for Android), reading news feeds from Pulse and News360, checking Facebook and Google+, taking candid pictures (it also has a good-quality front-facing camera for video chats, which I have yet to use), and all of the many other things one does on today's smartphones and tablets. I have heavily invested in the Android ecosystem, and it really has no noticeable weaknesses compared to iOS (iPhone/iPad/iTouch). This one device combines all the best attributes of a smartphone with those of a tablet, and it is more portable that the normal tablet of today. I own a top-end tablet, and I find myself using it rarely since getting the Samsung Galaxy Note three weeks ago.
Lastly, it has a pen. I love the pen.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this Phablet 1 years ago, looking for an alternative to having to carry a Tablet and a Smartphone everywhere (both for practical and for security reasons, since I owned an... Read morePublished 9 months ago by Pedro A.
I still have it! Love it! I never drop it and it will last forever!Published 11 months ago by Ted Peterson