Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 105 questions
votes
yes it does
Feb 9, 2013 by GOGAGGG
votes
Maria, this tablet does no come with the spanish leanguaje version, it may be possible to go to the internet and dowloaded from their website, but I was not able to do it, sorry I can not be more help. Maria, la Tableta no viene con el idioma español, a lo mejor es posible bajarlo de la página de internet pero yo no lo pude hacer, mis disculpas que no te pueda ayudar.
Sep 24, 2013 by Louis
votes
It's simple. When you see the green handset circle flashing. Put your finger within the flashing circle hold and swipe outside the circle.
Oct 11, 2013 by Cyberian
votes
Yes it does support Skype. It had front and back camera. It works very well. I just love my tablet. Wont disappoint you!
Apr 9, 2013 by Alisa J.
votes
functions as a table and, at the same time is phone, 3g sim card work; /// funciona como una tabla y a la vez es telefono, funciona con tarjeta sim 3g
Sep 9, 2013 by Edicson Lopez
votes
Al ser unlocked funciona perfectamente con cualquier operador de telefonía en 3G. Y si, es de 16GB.
Apr 27, 2013 by Rafael Silva Espinosa
votes
This tablet comes with 8gb internal memory, + expandible to 32 gb
May 17, 2013 by Edward Lorenzo
votes
I used mine outside uk But it work perfectly with the local gsm network. It should work well with T-Mobile
Sep 10, 2013 by Akinola
votes
En Venezuela lo hace con cobertura 3G o Wifi y lo deberia hacer en cualquier pais que los tenga.Lo probé en España y USA
Nov 18, 2012 by Elvia Gonzalez
votes
The Galaxy Tab 2 is powered by a dual-core 1GHz processor. for more info. go to PCmag.com here you can find and compare all gadgets.
Mar 19, 2013 by fabian ferreria
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers