- Size (LWH): 0.42 inches, 2.48 inches, 4.87 inches
- Weight: 4.48 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 840 minutes
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 713 hours
Samsung Google Nexus S - Unlocked GSM Phone International Version/Warranty 3G Bands 900/1700/2100
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Talk time up to 14 hours - Standby up to 700 hours. Flash Player v10. 1, Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk
- Bluetooth v2. 1 with A2DP; Social networking integration
- Unlocked Quad-Band GSM cell phone compatible with 850/900/1800/1900MHz and 3G HSDPA 900/1700/2100 frequencies plus GPRS/EDGE data capabilities
- This unlocked cell phone will work on GSM carries like AT&T and T-Mobile. Not all carrier features may be supported
- Android OS, v2. 3 Gingerbread; 5 MP Camera, 2560 x 1920 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint.
- This cell phone may not include a US warranty as some manufacturers do not honor warranties for international version phones. Please contact the seller for specific warranty information.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
That is what I got, and that is what I am returning.
Amazon needs to discipline this "seller" as quickly as possible because I do not want any more customers being misled.
- Thank you.
About the phone, as the title of the review states, it is a great phone. The lack of a MicroSD card slot is really not as bad as what I thought it would be. The majority of files I would put on the phone would be music and pictures -- movies are reserved for my tablet. The phone is easily root-able as well as being easy to unlock the bootloader. If rooting your phone is your thing, and you happen to want to adjust processor speed, one thing I found out while using the SetCPU app (my use is for down-clocking the processor when the screen is off to help save battery) -- well, if you set a profile to down-clock the processor for screen off, DO NOT set the processor to its lowest setting in the profile settings. Doing so will cause your phone not to come back on when you attempt to turn the screen back on and you will have to remove and reinsert the battery to get the phone to come back on.Read more ›
oh and the phone is amazing by the way. I love the nexus line. I've been travelling in Eastern europe (used a turkish, greek, and georgian SIM with zero effort) and this phone works flawlessly everywhere, popping wifi hotspots is a particularly useful feature. i derive a bit of smug joy watching other tourists become confused when their SIM asks for an international unlock code (Verizon/AT&T phones are generally not international devices out of the box regardless of having "global" included in their marketing terminology).
as i near the end of my year warranty, my battery life has fallen to less than 2 hours of screen-on use, while this was extended marginally by the 4.1.2 update, its absolutely unacceptable.
Amazon simply needs to ban this company from selling any other product for doing this, it is not acceptable to see this kind of fraud companies here, selling non-original phones as new phones!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I ordered GSM type and received CDMA type, I am deeply disapointedPublished 17 months ago by David Ganga
Nice phone, price and customer service. But device started to give problem with the power button after few weeks. Read morePublished 20 months ago by gilberto siles
I had doubts before purchasing this product, but my doubts failed me. The Phone came as described by the seller and was in perfect condition. Read morePublished on December 30, 2013 by namdie
The phone has no fault and has the same applications as the nexus 4. It did not show any scratches at the back. I really like it.Published on May 6, 2013 by Okyere Seth
This is a poor phone in general: Slow response from the UI, often have to restart the phone when GPS or data radios lock up inexplicably, and short battery life. Read morePublished on February 17, 2013 by David
Let me begin by saying this not a review of the phone. I can't review the phone since I returned it the next day, never even attempting to use it. Read morePublished on January 3, 2013 by Amazon Customer