5x Samsung Nexus S 4G Google 2 TWO i9020 Premium Clear LCD Screen Protector Cover Guard Shield Film Kit
|Price:||$2.01 & FREE Shipping|
- Pre-cut to match screen shape, no cutting is required! Cover the full screen!
- Shield and protect your screen from unwanted scratches
- Anti-UV, filter out 99% of UV light from your screen or reflecting to your eyes
- Reduce-Glare, reduce annoying surface glare under bright lights
- Self-adhering, Leaves no sticky residue after removed!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Okay, so these will work. They will protect your phone. And they're cheap. But the pros end there. The picture clarity just won't be quite as crisp with these screen covers. To be fair, I don't know if there's a screen cover that won't do this. But in the 5-pack I received, not one of them was free from little scratches or blemishes. And that's a huge negative. While I don't expect the clarity to match the uncovered screen, I do expect screen covers that don't look like they've already been in someone's pocket for a month of use.
There were minimal air bubbles when I used the credit card to smooth over the protector as I applied it. The only ones I can see are around the sides. My OCD kicked in and I used my fingernail to actually push the remaining air bubbles out. If you have the time and care to do so, it works with just a little pressure of your nail. The screen protector didn't get scratched or anything, it works perfectly. Most of the time, I don't notice it's there. It's not going to be perfect, but at least there's no air bubbles in the middle of the phone. A couple days have passed since I put it on and the air bubbles are slowly disappearing now on their own.
For the $1 or so that I spent on this item, I received 5 screen protectors and each of them came with a small cleaning cloth. I would defintely recommend this product for the price!
The only drawbacks I notice are:
1. The protector seems much thinner than previous protectors I have used for other devices. I think I may have to replace this one more often- time will tell.
2. The entire screen is not covered. The protector stops a little more than an eighth of an inch short at the top. The cutouts do fit well, but the protector doesn't extend all the way to the top. This may be due to the slight curve of the Nexus S screen.
3. The protector does not seem to be sticking at the very bottom, due to the curved screen. I couldn't move the protector up any higher on my phone, because the cutouts at the top wouldn't fit if I did. I think that once I get my new silicone cover on the phone the edges will probably be covered anyway. I just wonder if dust might get in and cause me to have to replace the protector more quickly.
I will probably look at other options when it comes time to buy again. I would like the protector to be just a bit thicker, and possibly cover more of the top of the screen.
Just noticed the picture on the listing shows a different protector than I received. The ones I received don't have a rounded top; the cutouts are open at the top. This is why my protectors don't reach all the way up. There must be a difference in sellers, or maybe the template was changed. I will definitely look for ones that extend the next time I buy.
They also seem to be just a touch smaller than the phone. However, the last protector I tried had an overhang; not having to trim it is nice. The silicone case I keep on my phone covers the parts that the screen protector does not cover.
Someone on a forum I'm on suggested using scotch tape to remove any dust/lint/etc that gets trapped under the screen. I'm OCD about having zero bubbles under it; the scotch tape trick removed every speck of dust, even specks that had stuck to the protector.
Since I have no bubbles under mine, and a silicone case on the phone, you can't even tell there's a screen protector on it unless you see the cutouts for the speaker and front camera.
It does smudge a little easier than the bare glass; I'd rather have to clean it a bit more often than deal with scratches.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great phone. The screensaver fit pretty well but not really necessary in the end for this durable AMOLED screen.Published 8 months ago by Katya W. Mills
They got bubbled underneath, so I just threw them away once I got them.Published 9 months ago by Megan
This screen protecter only lasted abiut 2 weeks. I was taking the case off and it cracked my screen protector.Published 11 months ago by angela
Fast shipping great job...
My mom loved the screen protector on her phone
Not impressive, feels a little thick and cheap. Does it's job though as it protects my screen. Hard to see in light. Picture is noticeably worse when on.Published 13 months ago by EASY