5.0 out of 5 stars Great screen protector for Samsung Nexus S
Published on September 12, 2011 by GirlX

3.0 out of 5 stars Protection at the expense of a view
I hate screen protectors, but they're sort of a necessary evil if you hope to actually carry this kind of phone around with you. Sure, if you have a purse with you at all times, you can buy a better case and actually enjoy the full clarity of your screen, but you can't exactly put a 1" thick case in your jeans pocket.

Okay, so these will work. They will protect...
Published on June 26, 2011 by A. M. Morse

3.0 out of 5 stars Protection at the expense of a view, June 26, 2011
A. M. Morse (Philadelphia, PA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 5x Samsung Nexus S 4G Google 2 TWO i9020 Premium Clear LCD Screen Protector Cover Guard Shield Film Kit (Wireless Phone Accessory)

Okay, so these will work. They will protect your phone. And they're cheap. But the pros end there. The picture clarity just won't be quite as crisp with these screen covers. To be fair, I don't know if there's a screen cover that won't do this. But in the 5-pack I received, not one of them was free from little scratches or blemishes. And that's a huge negative. While I don't expect the clarity to match the uncovered screen, I do expect screen covers that don't look like they've already been in someone's pocket for a month of use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great screen protector for Samsung Nexus S, September 12, 2011
I ordered this to protect the Samsung Nexus S. It fits PERFECT, there was no cutting necessary. The first time I put it on I had a lot of air bubbles, even though I cleaned the phone with the cloth that came with it. I tried again with a different approach. As I was laying the screen protector down on the phone, I smoothed it out with a credit card. Don't do the same thing I did, put the protector on first and try to smooth it out later. You'll just frustrate yourself.

There were minimal air bubbles when I used the credit card to smooth over the protector as I applied it. The only ones I can see are around the sides. My OCD kicked in and I used my fingernail to actually push the remaining air bubbles out. If you have the time and care to do so, it works with just a little pressure of your nail. The screen protector didn't get scratched or anything, it works perfectly. Most of the time, I don't notice it's there. It's not going to be perfect, but at least there's no air bubbles in the middle of the phone. A couple days have passed since I put it on and the air bubbles are slowly disappearing now on their own.

For the $1 or so that I spent on this item, I received 5 screen protectors and each of them came with a small cleaning cloth. I would defintely recommend this product for the price!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing special, April 18, 2011
It was difficult to apply this screen protector that it will perfectly fit. Some bubbles at the edges (I just can't remove it at all). Strange line across the screen, but it's visible only when display is turned off. But this screen protector is cheap and it's better than no protector at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good as new, May 21, 2014
My phone is aging, but between these screen protectors and the Ballistic case, the phone inside is like new, and works as well as an old phone can.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you., April 18, 2014
I'm usually weary of purchasing items online, especially when they're at prices too good to be true like this one, but surprisingly they came through for me. The screens fit very well, and so far they seem to be quality. I was okay with buying these and having they mess up at first, because they were so cheap, but as of right now, they look like they'll last. Hah. For that, I say, "Thank you".

5.0 out of 5 stars great, March 17, 2014
this is a great cheap product and I really got a good use out of them, this is a great product to get

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, January 29, 2014
Received within the specified time frame, neatly packaged in an envelope. The only thing is that the front camera opening was to the top left instead of the right, but it seems to be working fine. Will come back to say how long the first one lasts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the Price, December 14, 2013
These screen protectors do the trick, although they're not the greatest. As far as I can tell, they take scratches well. I've had only one protector on for over a year now and it's still pretty fine. It has glare, but nothing major. They work great for the price, hence the 5 stars.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for basic protection..., November 18, 2013
This was the quality I expected for the price, but the open areas for the speaker and camera had been cut backwards. The camera is on the right side of the phone, but the hole on the protector was cut on the left. I didn't really mind, these were purchased for an older family member that will not be using the camera anyway.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good buy., November 4, 2013
These were troublesome to put on and you could not remove or smooth out all the bubbles from under it.

Rate and Discover Movies