Large Keys for easy dialing and simple menus with adjustable font size
A dedicated button allows users easy access to the 1.3 megapixel camera
The Samsung Gusto 2 flip phone features a 2-inch main color display (128 x 160 pixels) and a 1-inch sub display on the external shell of the phone body. A large keypad makes dialing a breeze and dedicated hotkeys provide one touch access to the features you enjoy. Dynamic Voice Enhancement and Bluetooth technology help you express yourself clearly no matter where you go. Enhanced social network support keeps your friends and family close at hand. Plus, an upgraded 1.3 megapixel camera lets you capture the excitement anytime.
Large tactile keypad with Hot Keys: Easy dialing and quick access to the most important features including dedicated speakerphone and camera buttons. The larger contoured keypad, shortcut keys, and multiple font sizes make the Gusto 2 easy to navigate for all users. Additional features include:
- Camera: 1.3 megapixel camera capable of taking photos in three different resolutions: 1280 X 960, 640 X 480, 320 X 240 pixels. Add the pictures as a background image or set it as a picture ID. You can also upload the images directly to Facebook or Twitter.
- Phone Tools: Calculator, calendar, alarm clock, stop watch, world clock, notepad, phone search Messaging
- Messaging Options: Text messaging, picture and voice messaging
- Bluetooth Capable: Support for Bluetooth headset, hands free, serial port, phone book access and object push (vCard and vCalendar only)
- Dynamic Voice Enhancement with Noise Suppression Technology: Noise suppression technology reduces background noise levels and enhances speech frequencies so you can you hear and be heard in any situation
- Driving Mode: Enjoy a safer mobile experience with Driving Mode, which changes the volume to high, overrides the vibrate setting and reads contact information aloud when a call or message is received
- Mobile Web: Access Verizon tones, games, VZ Navigator and more through the Mobile Web
Side view: access to speakerphone, camera button, and volume keys
Backup Assistance: Never lose your address book contact information again! Sign in or create a new Backup Assistant account from the Setup Wizard and download all of your existing contacts from your old phone.
- Automatic Backup: Automatically back up your mobile contacts to your online address book and never worry about losing a name or number again
- Easy Transfer: If your phone is lost, stolen or damaged, or you decide to upgrade, easily restore your saved address book to your new phone
- Online Editing: Add, delete, edit and print your contacts online and send the changes to your mobile phone.
- Import and Export Contacts: Now you can import contacts directly to your online address book and sync with your phone. Or, export your contacts to your favorite location
- VZ Navigator Capable: With Navigator you'll be able to access the Verizon Wireless VZ Navigator service (additional charges applicable) for voice-prompted turn-by-turn directions, heads-up alerts, local search of nearly 14 million points of interest in the US (such as landmarks, restaurants and ATMs), and detailed color maps.
Additional services include Verizon tones, media center, daily scoop, mobile email, and social network access.
The phone weighs 3.53 ounces and measures 3.82 (H) x 1.93 (W) x 0.75 (D) inches. There is a 1,000 mAH battery that allows up to 7 hours of usage time and up to 350 hours (14.5 days) in standby mode. The Gusto 2 works on CDMA 1X 800/1900 mHz digital frequency. Included with Device: Battery Door, Product Safety & Warranty Guide, Quick Reference Guide, Standard Lithium Ion Battery, Wall Charger