Questions & Answers
Samsung HMX-F80 Flash Memory Camcorder Black
by Samsung
4.0 out of 5 stars (106)
Used & New from: $89.00
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 30 questions
votes
yes it does.
Apr 1, 2013 by Mary W.
vote
It does not come with a remote.
Mar 27, 2013 by CJG
vote
Unfortunately It does not
Aug 27, 2013 by John
vote
Yes, it does. It is a great little camera; the only thing I wish it had was a mic input for an external microphone. But hey, it's not a professional camera, but the images are nice, clean and sharp.
Mar 20, 2013 by GM Jarrard, author of PETROGLYPH and A...
vote
Unfortunately it does not.
Feb 15, 2013 by Maria
votes
The camera comes with USB charge cable which doubles as your usb pc cord. The only thing you have to buy from the get go is an SD Card in order to actually record anything. It does not actually come with one. Other than that anything else is up to you.
Feb 13, 2013 by Rich A.
votes
According to the manual: The maximum continuous recording time is under 20 minutes. The maximum video file size is 1.8GB. When a video recording time is more than 20 minutes or a video file exceeds 1.8GB, a new video file is created automatically.
May 16, 2013 by B. Bowling
votes
No issues with included software
Jul 18, 2012 by morfyn78
votes
I'd say around an hour. Just enough that when you start to record an event of any length, the battery indicator shows it's losing power. (if you're only shooting 5 minute clips or occasional still shots at home / near shore power to recharge, stock battery is plenty. This is a very effiecient camcorder, power wise. It does have the 'close the LCD viewfinder, goes to Power Save mode' feature, which once you realize how it functions, is a huge power managment tool....and may manage power enough by itself.) I just record my kids road cycling racing events long enough, that I can easily outstrip the limited capacity of the stock battery, which is why I ordered the extra capacity one sold here at Amazon. I did buy the extra extended life battery (x2 capacity) plus wall charger offered here on Amazon for a reasonable $ 22.
Aug 13, 2013 by EastTexasRider
votes
the F90 is just more recent, but it seems like it has the same quality as the one I reviewed. I wouldn't recommend the Samsung camcorders right now.
Jul 11, 2013 by Gate 13
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers