Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Samsung HMX-F90 Flash Memory HD Digital Video Camcorder (White) 32GB Deluxe Bundle
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on December 20, 2013
The camera is good. Great pics and video recording. My issue is with the tripod. The tripod in the pic is not the tripod that comes with the camera. It is a little flimsy table stand tripod that I haven't even attempted to use. Now granted, I didn't order it for the tripod but I was excited because I film my kids sports activities and thought this would definetly be a bonus. WRONG!!! So If you just need a good camera, it would be a good purchase. You need a tripod for your camera, order one or go purchase you one at Wally World.
on November 12, 2014
I needed a camera fast for school projects and went with Samsung because their products have yet to disappoint. I wasn't expecting anything spectacular considering the price. But now that I actually went to use it for a project, the picture quality isn't that great. It's ok.. For only being a 5mp. The picture is kinda fuzzy if you're indoors.
on December 30, 2013
This camcorder is well worth the price. Easy to use, great recording quality and is very compact.
I am recommending this product to those who wish to get great value and functionality based on this price point.
on January 19, 2014
The camera is good and what was expected, but the tri-pod is not the same one... Nothing like it. It's a snail full-scale one
on April 16, 2014
The memory card did not work, every time I plugged it in to my camera it would say error format. The tripod doesn't look the the picture. The camera itself is fine.
on December 6, 2013
Disappointed in the accessories.
Tiny camera bag and tripod.
I had to buy a bag that would fit the camera.
on April 12, 2016
my only issue with it is that after 20 min it automatically stops recording for a few seconds and starts recording a new video so there is a break between them.
on November 22, 2014
Camera great but it came with a tripod that wasn't in a the picture it came with a tiny desktop tripod not a full size like in the picture
on November 7, 2014
This little camera is fabulous!! Have used it for taping teaching sessions ...good comments on the resulting DVDs.
on May 26, 2015
Inexpensive, compact, and fairly easy to use. Requires some practice, however.