4.0 out of 5 stars Got a deal, nice camera
I bought this camera 3 weeks ago. I really liked the size of it. It fits perfectly in my hand.
Published on May 27, 2012 by Gautam Ghodadra

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great
Published 16 months ago by Chocackley

4.0 out of 5 stars Got a deal, nice camera, May 27, 2012
This review is from: Samsung HMX-QF20 Flash Memory HD Digital Video Camcorder - Black (Electronics)
Very easy to use. Great picture in day-light or bright indoor light. I used it to record my Son's graduation. It did very well in bright indoor light (Stage). Zoom worked perfectly. Only issue I have with it is the ow light option. It does not do well in low light. When I tried to view it on my HD TV same brand. The low ligth video showed a lots of snow with poor quality. I was not impressed by the HD Quality viewing on my Samsung 240 HD TV.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it and great price!, August 1, 2012
This little camcorder works well and has an excellent picture when recording and taking pictures. The zoom is great and I was able to record some clear video of my son's graudation and I was not close up. It's easy to use and the price was great. I have also always had good luck with Samsung products and the price was right! My husband likes that you can record pretty well in low light.

5.0 out of 5 stars Camera / video, May 13, 2013
So far so good. It works remarkably and our Office Manager has used it quite often and has only good things to say about it. It was easy to handle and the instructions were simple. I would recommend this video camera to everyone! The price was right and delivery was fast!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great, May 13, 2013
we bought this for our daughter who enjoys making little videos and is pretty good at it. The controls on the camera seem pretty easy but they don't always work. You would need to push things several times to get them to work. One of the biggest issues was that you can actually hear the "click" of turning the camera on or off in the final video. We ended up retuning it and getting a sony handycam.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice camera, April 10, 2013
not a bad buy. It is not as good as some of the other HD cameras but it is half price.The still shots are not great. Batt life is good.Over all I am very happy with this camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellente, March 14, 2013
Easy to take hold, it does not weigh, easily to handle, the images are clear and his price is very good. If you want something simple of using and that it takes excellent videos, this one is the camcorder.

5.0 out of 5 stars satisfied, February 23, 2013
wonderful product for a reasonable price range. works like a charm and very compact to carry around and quality is good as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great Christmas gift, January 6, 2013
Patricia DeFrancesco (East Haven, CT United States) - See all my reviews
We bought this as a Christmas gift for a family member and they love it. They tell us It has all the features they were looking for. Works beautifully and takes great videos.

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, June 8, 2013
It's a great camcorder for outdoors use but if you plan to use it indoors,
specially when low light then this is not the one you need.
I didn't do a good research before buying it and didn't realize
It has no flash incorporated and now I'm paying the consequences
of not being able to record in low light. Other than that, a nice, small,
and very lightweight camera. It fits on your palm of your hand.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as it should be, June 24, 2014
I bought a cheaper Samsung camera and actually prefer it over this more expensive one. I don't care for the touch screen. It can be a pain and difficult to manage at time. Also, I haven't seen an option to face detect/auto tune like I have on the other camera we own. Therefore, the view gets blurry if the subject moves.

Rate and Discover Movies