Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on May 27, 2012
I bought this camera 3 weeks ago. I really liked the size of it. It fits perfectly in my hand.
Very easy to use. Great picture in day-light or bright indoor light. I used it to record my Son's graduation. It did very well in bright indoor light (Stage). Zoom worked perfectly. Only issue I have with it is the ow light option. It does not do well in low light. When I tried to view it on my HD TV same brand. The low ligth video showed a lots of snow with poor quality. I was not impressed by the HD Quality viewing on my Samsung 240 HD TV.
on August 1, 2012
This little camcorder works well and has an excellent picture when recording and taking pictures. The zoom is great and I was able to record some clear video of my son's graudation and I was not close up. It's easy to use and the price was great. I have also always had good luck with Samsung products and the price was right! My husband likes that you can record pretty well in low light.
on May 13, 2013
So far so good. It works remarkably and our Office Manager has used it quite often and has only good things to say about it. It was easy to handle and the instructions were simple. I would recommend this video camera to everyone! The price was right and delivery was fast!
on May 13, 2013
we bought this for our daughter who enjoys making little videos and is pretty good at it. The controls on the camera seem pretty easy but they don't always work. You would need to push things several times to get them to work. One of the biggest issues was that you can actually hear the "click" of turning the camera on or off in the final video. We ended up retuning it and getting a sony handycam.
on March 14, 2013
Easy to take hold, it does not weigh, easily to handle, the images are clear and his price is very good. If you want something simple of using and that it takes excellent videos, this one is the camcorder.
on April 10, 2013
not a bad buy. It is not as good as some of the other HD cameras but it is half price.The still shots are not great. Batt life is good.Over all I am very happy with this camera.
on January 6, 2013
We bought this as a Christmas gift for a family member and they love it. They tell us It has all the features they were looking for. Works beautifully and takes great videos.
on February 23, 2013
wonderful product for a reasonable price range. works like a charm and very compact to carry around and quality is good as well.
on June 8, 2013
It's a great camcorder for outdoors use but if you plan to use it indoors,
specially when low light then this is not the one you need.
I didn't do a good research before buying it and didn't realize
It has no flash incorporated and now I'm paying the consequences
of not being able to record in low light. Other than that, a nice, small,
and very lightweight camera. It fits on your palm of your hand.
VINE VOICEon August 28, 2012
The QF20 is a well designed camera for occasional use. It has intuitive controls, a simple recording mechanism, and it's easy to download my videos to my Mac for more editing. The 20x zoom is a nice feature as well. But given the compactness and relative cheap cost, don't expect this camera to do too much. It's strictly low end, a step above cell phone cameras, but well below what you'd get with a quality unit. It's best for outdoors during the daytime. Indoors it will be quite grainy unless you use high end auxiliary lighting. The stills from the videos will tend to be washed out, lacking dynamic range in color and contrast.

For me, the real problem is the microphone, which can't be adjusted. It's set to be super-sensitive, which means that anything that isn't fairly quiet conversation gets distorted. If you try to record someone singing or a live concert, you won't get anything close to decent audio. I've tried to overcome this problem by placing foam over the microphone; it helps only slightly.

This camera is a little better than the old Flips in terms of video quality and offers great zoom use, but the absence of anything close to adjustable, decent quality audio is a definite minus.
33 comments9 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse