Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: CLOSEOUT Samsung HMX-QF20 Flash Memory HD Digital Video Camcorder (Black)- OPEN BOX LIKE NEW
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on May 27, 2012
I bought this camera 3 weeks ago. I really liked the size of it. It fits perfectly in my hand.
Very easy to use. Great picture in day-light or bright indoor light. I used it to record my Son's graduation. It did very well in bright indoor light (Stage). Zoom worked perfectly. Only issue I have with it is the ow light option. It does not do well in low light. When I tried to view it on my HD TV same brand. The low ligth video showed a lots of snow with poor quality. I was not impressed by the HD Quality viewing on my Samsung 240 HD TV.
on August 1, 2012
This little camcorder works well and has an excellent picture when recording and taking pictures. The zoom is great and I was able to record some clear video of my son's graudation and I was not close up. It's easy to use and the price was great. I have also always had good luck with Samsung products and the price was right! My husband likes that you can record pretty well in low light.
on May 13, 2013
we bought this for our daughter who enjoys making little videos and is pretty good at it. The controls on the camera seem pretty easy but they don't always work. You would need to push things several times to get them to work. One of the biggest issues was that you can actually hear the "click" of turning the camera on or off in the final video. We ended up retuning it and getting a sony handycam.
on May 13, 2013
So far so good. It works remarkably and our Office Manager has used it quite often and has only good things to say about it. It was easy to handle and the instructions were simple. I would recommend this video camera to everyone! The price was right and delivery was fast!
on June 24, 2014
I bought a cheaper Samsung camera and actually prefer it over this more expensive one. I don't care for the touch screen. It can be a pain and difficult to manage at time. Also, I haven't seen an option to face detect/auto tune like I have on the other camera we own. Therefore, the view gets blurry if the subject moves.
on December 21, 2013
This camera is real handy. Small size, has a real nice feel. The video is good. The touch screen is pretty small and not as easy to use as some touch screens but it is fine for a camera of this price. I think this gives good value for the price.
on January 19, 2014
The camcorder quality is really nice and all the features are very basic. I cannot use the camcorder to record as a webcam. I have a samsung computer but I am unable to use it simultaneously with camtasia software.
on March 14, 2013
Easy to take hold, it does not weigh, easily to handle, the images are clear and his price is very good. If you want something simple of using and that it takes excellent videos, this one is the camcorder.
on April 10, 2013
not a bad buy. It is not as good as some of the other HD cameras but it is half price.The still shots are not great. Batt life is good.Over all I am very happy with this camera.
on January 6, 2013
We bought this as a Christmas gift for a family member and they love it. They tell us It has all the features they were looking for. Works beautifully and takes great videos.