Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 50 questions
votes
FM only...not the greatest reception, either.
Aug 16, 2012 by Mark Dempsey
votes
The rear speakers are connected to a smaller receiver box that uses wireless to connect to the main system. The rear speakers will have wires coming out of them and you would see these wires if hung on the wall without covering them somehow. In general, no wireless speaker systems have 2 stand alone speakers without any wires - they would need be powered somehow (this is what the small receiver box does).
Jun 3, 2012 by Brian Rutzen
votes
Movies as in bluray/dvd or internet movies such as netflix? If a dvd/bluray is skipping frame you either have a bad disk or player. Internet tv/movies sometimes skip frames due to the internet connection. Mine hasn't given a hiccup one with dvds or blurays. BUT I have had some issue when my internet was acting up while watching netflix/amazon/hulu.
Apr 22, 2013 by kd
votes
Yes, it does change the input. We ended up calling Samsung and she walked us through the correct connections and setup. There is a slight learning curve in using the remotes, just for turning on and off (we have Dish satellite). Man, our TV picture is just like 3D now though and the sound is wonderful. We love it!
Aug 27, 2013 by David G. Turcotte
votes
on the remote click SOURCE. then scroll to CABLE STB. click enter
Jul 27, 2012 by traveling family
votes
Yes.
Mar 16, 2013 by Jtmsp
votes
you only have two mounting options for these speakers, 1) something flat that they can sit on-top of, or 2) a nail sticking out of the wall for the "wall mount" hole that looks like the wall mounts for surge protectors or wireless routers.
Feb 6, 2013 by Amazon Customer
votes
I didn't have any issues with subtitles on Netflix- in fact, I watched Detective Dee about a month ago and it worked fine. However, Netflix NOW doesn't work AT ALL. Just suddenly one day a message came up that it was unable to play a certain title. Haven't been able to watch ANY movie on Netflix via the Samsung HT e5500, the same message comes up. Customer service points fingers at Netflix, Netflix points back. I will say that Netflix DOES work on my LG Smart TV, which is OK I guess but I will have to directly connect the TV to the sound system so that I can use at least part of the home theatre set up. I have tried every fix in every forum. Very discouraging since I am fairly pleased with all other aspects of the system. But still and all I blame Samsung for this since Netflix works on every other device in my house. Frankly, it's a pretty big issue- and if you read all the forum complaints you might well steer clear.
Sep 3, 2012 by Nancy Opel
votes
Yes, the cables are included.
Dec 18, 2012 by Sai
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers