Make the move to the smoothest LCD action ever. Samsung's LN26C350 LCD HDTV offers incredible color and rich clarity, all on a 26-inch screen. Add the power of Samsung's Wide Color Enhancer, for a picture that optimizes a given color's hue, resulting in more natural rendering of colors and lifelike action. Samsung HDTVs are also ENERGY STAR compliant, helping the environment by using less energy while saving you money.
From the Manufacturer
Samsung with NFL (March 2010)
The Samsung LCD 350 HDTV takes your viewing experience to a whole new realm with a Wide Color Enhancer that delivers the entire spectrum of color and luminance for rich, saturated images and intense detail. Not to mention a handy Connect- Share input that enables you to connect a thumb drive or digital camera quickly and easily, and a user-friendly interface that allows you to access videos, a music playlist and pictures via remote. It’s entertainment made easy. Add to that 2 HDMI inputs, and you’re able to connect to your home theater. Samsung connects your world in every way.
- Screen Size: 26 inches
- 720p HD
- ConnectShare JPEG: Connect a thumb drive or digital camera quickly and easily. User-friendly interface allows access to videos, music playlists and pictures via the remote.
- Exceeds ENERGY STAR Standards: Up to 43% more energy efficient than ENERGY STAR 4.0 minimum standards.
- Game Mode enhances dark areas, sharpens the picture, speeds up the image processing response and enhances the sounds of your games. Picture and sound quality optimized for the special needs of gaming systems at the touch of a button.
- Wide Color Enhancer Pro delivers the entire spectrum of color and luminance for rich, saturated images with intense detail
- 5 Watts x 2 audio power stereo broadcast
reception: Supports multichannel sound (MTS)and second audio program (SAP) with 181-channel capacity.
- SRS TruSurround HD: Get crisp, clear digital-quality sound via advanced SRS technology.
- Warranty: 1 year parts and 1 year labor warranty (90 days parts and labor for commercial use), backed by Samsung toll-free support.
- 2 HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface):
HDMI makes it easy to connect your home theater with one cable per component.
- USB: 1 back
- PC input: 1 back
- TV without stand: 26.5 x 18 x 2.6 inches (WxHxD); 12.6 pounds
- TV with stand: 26.5 x 20.2 x 8.7 inches (WxHxD); 13.4 pounds
- What size TV should you get?
|Delivers the entire spectrum of color and luminance for rich, saturated images with intense detail. Whereas blue and green shaded areas of the picture are washed out on conventional screens, wide color enhancer lets you experience more brilliant colors. Simply imagine a wider range of colors than you ever thought possible. || |
| ||By being ENERGY STAR compliant you are assured that your Samsung model is helping the environment by using less energy while saving you money. ENERGY STAR is a joint program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy promoting energy efficiency. |
|With standard-definition TVs, the rule used to be that viewers would feel comfortable watching a set from a distance of 3 to 6 times the screen size in inches. With HDTV, the resolution is so much better that you can sit closer to a larger TV without noticing the pixels. So with HDTVs, the rule tends to be you can sit anywhere from 1.5 to 3 times the screen size (in inches) for the best experience. |
If you know the size of the room you have already, where you want to sit, and where your new HDTV should go once you get it, you can figure out the size HDTV you should get.
- Minimum size = Viewing distance/3
- Maximum size=Viewing distance/1.5