- Free 60-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE Tech Support for 60 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Owners of qualifying products can reach Tech Support by selecting your product on the Contact Us page. Learn more
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $30.89 shipping
5-Year Television Protection Planfrom Assurant Solutions
- Free in-home service for TVs 37" and larger.
- Free 2-way shipping for smaller TV repairs.
- Surge protection starts day one; mechanical and electrical failure are covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Fully transferable if you sell or give as a gift. Cancel anytime.
- Delivered by e-mail. Register and file claims online or by phone.
Samsung LN32D405 32" Class LCD 405 Series TV
|Price:||$329.97 + $16.49 shipping|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 1,366 x 768 Resolution, 720p, 20,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
- Dolby Digital Plus / SRS TruSurround, 5W x 2 Sound Output
- Wide Color Enhancer Plus, ConnectShare JPEG
- Inputs 2 HDMI, 1 Component, 1 Composite, 1 USB
- 1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Read about our customers' top-rated TVs on our reviews pages: TV Reviews, 4K TV Reviews, LED TV Reviews, Plasma TV Reviews, and Smart TV Reviews. Shop our popular TV brands: LG, Samsung, Sharp, Sony, and VIZIO.
Top Customer Reviews
So I hooked up a set of analog stereo audio cables (that have the old style RCA plugs at each end) but the TV did not play through them because there is no way to turn off the built-in stereo speakers. There was also no way to turn on the audio out jacks on the back of the Samsung TV set. They forgot to add this option to the on-screen menu that allows the user to customize their TV viewing the way they want.
Then I contacted Samsung technical support. They told me that this model TV does not have an output port and so it cannot be connected to any external speakers at all.
All I know is that in the future I will not even consider looking at a Samsung TV. I know that people loved these TVs in children's bedrooms or as a monitor for their X-BOXes, but that shows the limitations of these units.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good tv, but no audio input for my sound system. I tried to put it in as component wires and it worked but only on that video source. A nice simple TV, but the the tv for me.Published 6 months ago by Jytoka A.
We think this was a floor model because of the way the TV was packaged, lots of fingerprints etc. The brand is good though this is our second Samsung in four years so if this one... Read morePublished on April 12, 2013 by Christy A Eaton
I purchased The Samsung 32in for my two little nephews and they are very happy with it. The order arrived a couple of days before it was scheduled to arrive and I saved a lot of... Read morePublished on March 28, 2013 by Edwin Rivera