- Free 60-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE Tech Support for 60 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Owners of qualifying products can reach Tech Support by selecting your product on the Contact Us page. Learn more
Samsung LN37C530 37-Inch 1080p 60 Hz LCD HDTV (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 10Wx2 audio output
- Wide Color Enhancer
- ConnectShare(TM) Movie
- 3 HDMI (ver 1.3), HDMI-CEC
- 2 Components & PC input
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Brand Name: Samsung
- Model Number: LN37C530
- Display Technology: LCD
- Display Size: 37 inches
- Display Height: 24.2 inches
From the Manufacturer
The Samsung LCD 530 HDTV brings you the powerful picture quality, vivid colors and stunning clarity of Full HD 1080p resolution. Not to mention a handy ConnectShare input that enables you to connect a thumb drive or digital camera quickly and easily, and a user-friendly interface that allows you to access videos, music playlists and pictures via remote. It’s entertainment made easy. Samsung’s Wide Color Enhancer delivers the entire spectrum of color and luminance for rich, saturated images that pop.
- Screen Size: 37 inches
- 1080p HD: Enjoy the powerful picture quality, vivid colors and stunning clarity of Full HD 1080p resolution.
- ConnectShare Movie: Connect a thumb drive or digital camera quickly and easily. User-friendly interface allows access to videos, a music
playlist and pictures via the remote.
- Exceeds ENERGY STAR Standards: Up to 43% more energy efficient than ENERGY STAR 4.0 minimum standards.
- Game Mode enhances dark areas, sharpens the picture, speeds up the image processing response and enhances the sounds of your games. Picture and sound quality optimized for the special needs of gaming systems at the touch of a button.
- Wide Color Enhancer Pro delivers the entire spectrum of color and luminance for rich, saturated images with intense detail.
- 10 Watts x 2 audio power stereo broadcast reception: Supports multichannel sound (MTS)and second audio program (SAP) with 181-channel capacity.
- DNSe: Delivers high-quality sound with more natural effects than conventional methods by reproducing the “genuine” stereo sound.
- Warranty: 1 year parts and 1 year labor warranty (90 days parts and labor for commercial use), backed by Samsung toll-free support.
- Swivel Stand
- 3 HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface):
2 back, 1 side
HDMI makes it easy to connect your home theater with one cable per component.
- Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC): Allows peripheral AV devices such as a DVD player to be controlled by a Samsung TV remote control.
- USB: 1 side
- PC input: 1 back
- TV without stand: 35.9 x 22.1 x 3.0 inches (WxHxD); 25.4 pounds
- TV with stand: 35.9 x 24.4 x 9.4 inches (WxHxD); 31.7 pounds
- What size TV should you get?
|Delivers the entire spectrum of color and luminance for rich, saturated images with intense detail. Whereas blue and green shaded areas of the picture are washed out on conventional screens, wide color enhancer lets you experience more brilliant colors. Simply imagine a wider range of colors than you ever thought possible.|
|By being ENERGY STAR compliant you are assured that your Samsung model is helping the environment by using less energy while saving you money. ENERGY STAR is a joint program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy promoting energy efficiency.|
|With standard-definition TVs, the rule used to be that viewers would feel comfortable watching a set from a distance of 3 to 6 times the screen size in inches. With HDTV, the resolution is so much better that you can sit closer to a larger TV without noticing the pixels. So with HDTVs, the rule tends to be you can sit anywhere from 1.5 to 3 times the screen size (in inches) for the best experience. |
If you know the size of the room you have already, where you want to sit, and where your new HDTV should go once you get it, you can figure out the size HDTV you should get.
Read about our customers' top-rated TVs on our reviews pages: TV Reviews, 4K TV Reviews, LED TV Reviews, Plasma TV Reviews, and Smart TV Reviews. Shop our popular TV brands: LG, Samsung, Sharp, Sony, and VIZIO.
Top Customer Reviews
The USB port on the side is very handy, and supports a surprising number of file formats! Not quite VLC, but way more than I'd expect to be built into a TV. We keep an external HDD hooked up to the side and keep all our media on it, it's like a built in media center!
For the price, it's definitely the best TV out there.
The only thing I was worried about was the fact that it was only 60hz but so far it hasn't been an issue at all. I've watched some of the NBA Finals games and FIFA World Cup games in HD and the picture quality is unbelievable. I also hooked up my Xbox 360 with an HDMI cable and the games look great in 1080p.
Also, the size of the TV is ideal. I use this TV in my room and I debated on going for the smaller 32 inch but I'm happy I stuck with this one. Anything smaller would have seemed too small and anything larger would have been too big.
Overall, this is an excellent LCD TV. The picture looks amazing and it's reasonably priced.
The Vizio always seemed to have an excellent picture, it never once occurred to me to change the settings. When I got the Samsung, I felt I immediately had to change the settings, in particular reducing the contrast. Picture quality can be highly subjective (and in my case even psychological) and I don't claim to be an expert. I still feel like the Vizio was markedly better, but I have become used to the Samsung and it's fine. The refresh on the Vizio was 120Hz vs. 60 Hz for the Samsung. I don't watch sports, but the stock ticker going by does seem less sharp. Again, this could be subjective; I wasn't able to hook them up side-by-side. I haven't hooked up a blu-ray yet which would be the important issue.
The Vizio took a long time to tune stations and had no program guide. The Samsung tunes very quickly and has a program guide (my one gripe is that it doesn't display the next show by default and requires button pushes to do so). For me, this usability issue trumps everything else! From the same antenna hookup, the Vizio did a markedly better job of tuning in stations and displayed them with fewer errors. I did not expect this.
I would say the Samsung remote is poorly designed. It is hard to navigate in the dark.Read more ›
One other tip is to buy a surge protector with two input and output ports for the coax cables from the dish if you have a dvr.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love my tv. Picture is beautiful, sound is good (I was concerned cause I live in downtown). I only wish I would have gotten a 40" or 42". Read morePublished 2 months ago by Gracie
I bought this tv... 3 or 4 years ago? And it's still one of the best tvs in my house. It has great hdmi picture, the swivel is really nice, plenty of ports, and just a great... Read morePublished on January 9, 2014 by curb your appreciation
Got this as a gift for my friend (who is a gamer) like more than 3 years ago, and it's still running perfectly today. Read morePublished on April 17, 2013 by Italo Guy
Samsung LN37C530 37-Inch 1080p 60 Hz LCD HDTV (Black) is an enduring TV. The TV works wonderfully; I paid for what i received and I am very happy with the product.Published on March 11, 2013 by Leonel Henriquez
It took me a while to get the color and sound settings set exactly right, because the default settings didn't cut it for me, but now I believe that this TV surpasses the quality of... Read morePublished on January 22, 2013 by Robert F.
We purchased this HDTV as a gift for our parents. We needed a 37-inch to fit their current TV set-up. Read morePublished on May 25, 2011 by Ruth M.
Overall I love the T.V. The colors are excellent and it display's both high definition and standard definition signal's wonderfully. Read morePublished on May 3, 2011 by W. Sharp
Love this TV--great picture quality and fits in our wall unit nicely. Looks very contemporary! Great sound too! Remote easy to use.Published on March 29, 2011 by Kim Perlmutter