Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 25 questions
votes
I would like to know about this also. I have read in some reviews it has a different screen than the 650, less glossy?
May 29, 2009 by Michael Smith
votes
For me it's real hard to shop apples to apples for anything. I do feel that this TV is the best bang for my dollar. Why was it discontinued?
Feb 22, 2010 by L. James
votes
yup i have the same issue apparently its cause of the tv drawing lot of power dur to its fast start up . try plugging it in to the wall direcly ie with no other devices plugged in. i also notice that it only happenes if i have had the tv off for a while eg over nigt and not if it turn it off wait a few mins and turn it on so it must be some thing with the power. i would still call samsung and see whats up.
Nov 26, 2009 by Richard
votes
No. Check out cnet.com. For overall picture quality, the b750 rates higher than any other tv including the new samsung LED's with the exception of the samsung 950 and sony xbr 8 which offer local dimming, but these two sets are extremely expensive.
Jun 26, 2009 by Justin M. Finlay
votes
This TV is back on Samsung's website. It was absent for awhile, however, the 7 Series has reappeared.
Feb 26, 2010 by Mambo dancer
votes
Word is that it is no longer on the site because the new models are supposed to be released soon. I have been watching the price for a while too, and Amazon's is about the best at the moment, though you can watch Slickdeals.net forums for new deals.
Feb 7, 2010 by FPS Gamer
votes
Yes, it is; They unbox it (take the box if you don't want it - I would keep it for warranty issues if you have the room) and plug it it in to make sure it works.
Jan 24, 2010 by K. Crews
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers