Nicely affordable and offering top-of-the-line picture quality with 1080p high definition resolution, the 46-inch Samsung LN46C600 LCD HDTV provides sharp details and vivid color thanks to a 100,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio for more realistic images and Samsung's Wide Color Enhancer technology for a more natural rendering of colors. This C600 series HDTV features Samsung's Auto Motion Plus with Clear Motion Rate technology, which utilizes a 120Hz refresh rate helps ensure crisp, easy viewing of sports, video games and movies.
The 46-inch Samsung LN46C600.
Reduce blur with Auto Motion Plus 120Hz technology.
With Samsung's AllShare feature, you can view photos or videos or stream music from your home PCs as well as compatible mobile phones and digital media player--directly to your HDTV. Additionally, with the ConnectShare Movie feature, you can instantly watch movies, check out video clips or view pictures--simply hook up a thumb drive or digital camera. Plus, it's Energy Star compliant, which helps you be green while saving on your electric bill.
- 46-inch screen size
- Full HD 1080p resolution (1920 x 1080 pixels) provides powerful picture quality, vivid colors and stunning clarity.
- Auto Motion Plus 120Hz technology brings action movies and sports to life in the living room, thanks to frame-to-frame smooth motion. This technology eliminates motion blur by calculating the image and inserting it, creating a non-repetitive transition from one frame to the next. (Learn more)
100,000:1 dynamic contrast.
- 100,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio delivers an improved picture with whiter whites, blacker blacks and a nearly infinite subtlety of gradations in between
- Built-in digital tuner
- Wide Color Enhancer delivers more brilliant colors by expanding the gamut of color expression into a third axis, creating a 3D diagram of luminance. This creates a dynamic display of on-screen color and allows traditionally weak colors, such as green and blue, to look vivid and deep. In addition, red colors are enhanced to provide strong colors across the spectrum and the perfect balance of RGB.
- HDMI connections for uncompressed video and surround sound audio over a single cable.
- BD Wise automatically adjusts all your components for the best picture and sound quality.
- Two 10-watt stereo speakers for 20 watts of total power.
- Sync media from multiple devices with AllShare so you can enjoy music, movies and photos from your PC, camera and mobile devices directly on your larger TV screen. Connects you to multiple PCs, as well.
- ConnectShare Movie connect a thumb drive or digital camera quickly and easily. A user-friendly interface allows access to videos, a music playlist, and pictures via the remote.
- Variable sleep timer can be programmed to turn the TV off at different time intervals.
- Trilingual on-screen displays in English, Spanish or French.
- Energy Star Compliant: Reduces energy consumption by up to 25 percent compared with standard TVs.
- Swivel stand
- Wall mountable (VESA 400 x 400 pattern)
- Warranty: 1-year parts and 1-year labor warranty (90-days parts and labor for commercial use), with in-home service, backed by Samsung toll-free support.
- HDMI: 4
- Component: 2
- PC input (15-pin, D-Sub): 1
- TV with stand: 43.4 x 28.9 x 10.2 inches (WxHxD); 47.4 pounds
- TV without stand: 43.4 x 26.3 x 3.1 inches (WxHxD); 39 pounds
What's in the Box
Samsung HDTV, remote control (with batteries), stand, power cord, operating instructions.
Auto Motion Plus 120Hz
This technology doubles the frame rate from 60 to 120 frames per second (120Hz LCD panel) without repeating the same image to make more frames. Instead, the TV intelligently calculates the "middle" image between frame A and frame B and inserts it in between (Auto Motion Plus 120Hz processor), making a fluid transition from one frame to the next.
With standard-definition TVs, the rule used to be that viewers would feel comfortable watching a set from a distance of 3 to 6 times the screen size in inches. With HDTV, the resolution is so much better that you can sit closer to a larger TV without noticing the pixels. So with HDTVs, the rule tends to be you can sit anywhere from 1.5 to 3 times the screen size (in inches) for the best experience.
If you know the size of the room you have already, where you want to sit, and where your new HDTV should go once you get it, you can figure out the size HDTV you should get.
- Minimum size = Viewing distance/3
- Maximum size=Viewing distance/1.5