- Free 60-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE Tech Support for 60 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Owners of qualifying products can reach Tech Support by selecting your product on the Contact Us page. Learn more
Samsung LN46C650 46-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LCD HDTV (Black) (2010 Model)
Want professional installation of this product?
- Handpicked pros
- Compare estimates and reviews
- Buy directly on Amazon
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Full HD 1080p resolution.Dynamic contrast ratio - 150000:1
- Touch of Color design
- Exceeds ENERGY STAR standards
- ConnectShare Movie
- Game Mode
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
The Samsung LCD 650 HDTV is a smooth operator: 120 Hz Clear Motion Rate technology allows you to see fast action with a smoothness that’s clearly ahead of the competition. The AllShare feature even allows you to sync up your entire household: A wired or wireless DLNA connection lets you stream your PC audio and video files to your HDTV using your remote. And Samsung’s Touch of Color design combines texture and color that will complement any décor.
Exclusive Touch of Color design combines texture and color that
complement any room.
- Screen Size: 46 inches
- Full 1080p HD resolution: Enjoy the powerful picture quality, vivid colors and stunning clarity of Full HD 1080p resolution.
- 120 Hz Clear Motion Rate: Samsung 120 Hz technology allows you to see fast action with a smoothness thats clearly ahead of the competition.
- Touch of Color: Exclusive red Touch of Color design combines texture and color that can complement any room.
- ConnectShare Movie: Connect a thumb drive or digital camera quickly and easily. User-friendly interface allows access to videos, a music playlist and pictures via the remote.
- SAMSUNG SMART TV: Connect to an ever-expanding portal of your favorite digital content. Customizable widgets give you access to
BLOCKBUSTER, Facebook, YouTube, Flickr, Amazon Instant Video and more – all on your HDTV.
- Exceeds ENERGY STAR Standards: Up to 43% more energy efficient than ENERGY STAR 4.0 minimum standards.
- Game Mode enhances dark areas, sharpens the picture, speeds up the image processing response and enhances the sounds of your games. Picture and sound quality optimized for the special needs of gaming systems at the touch of a button.
- Wide Color Enhancer Pro delivers the entire spectrum of color and luminance for rich, saturated images with intense detail.
- BD Wise: Automatically adjusts all your componets for the best picture and sound quality.
- AllShare: Sync up your entire household. A wired or wireless DLNA connection lets you stream your PC audio and video files to your HDTV using yoru remote.
- 10 Watts x 2 audio power stereo broadcast reception: Supports multichannel sound (MTS)and second audio program (SAP) with 181-channel capacity.
- SRS TheaterSound
- Warranty: 1 year parts and 1 year labor warranty (90 days parts and labor for commercial use), backed by Samsung toll-free support.
- Swivel Stand
- 4 HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface):
3 back, 1 side
HDMI makes it easy to connect your home theater with one cable per component.
- Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC): Allows peripheral AV devices such as a DVD player to be controlled by a Samsung TV remote control.
- USB: 2 side
- PC input: 1 back
- TV without stand: 43.6 x 27.2 x 3.2 inches (WxHxD); 39.9 pounds
- TV with stand: 43.6 x 28.9 x 10.8 inches (WxHxD); 48.3 pounds
- What size TV should you get?
- 2010 LinkStick: Connect wirelessly to a world of digital content from Samsung. The LinkStick wireless LAN adaptor eliminates the hassle and cluttered look of wires. Learn more about the Samsung WIS09ABGN LinkStick Wireless LAN Adapter.
|Delivers the entire spectrum of color and luminance for rich, saturated images with intense detail. Whereas blue and green shaded areas of the picture are washed out on conventional screens, wide color enhancer lets you experience more brilliant colors. Simply imagine a wider range of colors than you ever thought possible.|
|By being ENERGY STAR compliant you are assured that your Samsung model is helping the environment by using less energy while saving you money. ENERGY STAR is a joint program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy promoting energy efficiency.|
|SAMSUNG SMART TV lets you enjoy more with Internet TV, allowing you to receive content via Yahoo!, Flickr, and more on screen. It also includes a content library so you can enjoy pre-loaded content, such as cooking recipes and fitness exercises. Plus, DLNA CERTIFIED connectivity lets you remotely access your PC's personal media so that you can download music, video, and photos and enjoy them anywhere in the home your TV is.1 |
1 Internet access and either Ethernet connection or wireless LAN access required.
|With standard-definition TVs, the rule used to be that viewers would feel comfortable watching a set from a distance of 3 to 6 times the screen size in inches. With HDTV, the resolution is so much better that you can sit closer to a larger TV without noticing the pixels. So with HDTVs, the rule tends to be you can sit anywhere from 1.5 to 3 times the screen size (in inches) for the best experience. |
If you know the size of the room you have already, where you want to sit, and where your new HDTV should go once you get it, you can figure out the size HDTV you should get.
Read about our customers' top-rated TVs on our reviews pages: TV Reviews, 4K TV Reviews, LED TV Reviews, Plasma TV Reviews, and Smart TV Reviews. Shop our popular TV brands: LG, Samsung, Sharp, Sony, and VIZIO.
Top Customer Reviews
Delivery: White-glove service was fantastic (on-time, no damage), but then again it would be pretty hard to mess up walking the set 15 feet inside the doorway. Nonetheless, they did great.
- Pandora rocks. This is by far my favorite internet feature to stream music through the TV. I don't have a big stereo system and FM reception is spotty, so this really was a welcome feature.
- The sound is just fine. I know some say the Samsung sound isn't up to Sony, and that may be true, but how often are you blasting the volume past, say, 20? The room we have it set up in is relatively small (15x20), so it suits us just fine.
- YouTube, Vudo, Yahoo, Associated Press, Weather, and Flickr feeds are pretty cool. You can download movies from Netflix and Blockbuster, but i'm not sure this is any better (cheaper) than most cable services. I guess if you don't have cable this would be great.
- I have AT&T U-Verse, and the SD picture is great when tuned to non-HD channels. The HD is amazing.
- The Automotion is great, but only for sports in my opinion. We turn it off for regular programming as with HD and Automotion on, the scenes look a little on the cheap side (maybe too real??). It is like you are in the room, which i don't like. This is probably just a personal preference thing.
- The TV itself looks amazing and the lack of the red-touch-of-color I think is a good thing.Read more ›
There are a few things I was concerned about after reading reviews of other Samsung LCD TV's, but I haven't found any of them to be an issue:
- The remote is not finicky. You can point it in any direction, even backwards, and it works perfectly.
- While you would not mistake the sound from the TV as coming from a good stereo, I'm very happy with it. I've only turned it up to about 15 out of 100, and even that seems loud in a quiet house. If it scales linearly, I can't imagine ever needing to turn it up all the way.
- Some people complained about a system Samsung uses to dynamically adjust the backlight to get deeper blacks, and that this system is really annoying. This TV either doesn't use it, or it's not annoying, or maybe I just don't know what I'm supposed to be ticked off about :)
- One guy got the wrong stand for his TV. I think he might just be incompetant. I admit when I looked at the TV and the stand, I wasn't sure how they went together at first. When I found the bracket for connecting the two (with good, albeit unnecessary instructions), it became obvious.
- I'm not a big fan of the touch of color business, but most of the time you can't even see it.
The picture quality is so beautiful I've even found myself watching (some) pre-recorded commercials, admiring nature shots and cars with sleek lines. The new interest in commercials will presumably wane with time.Read more ›
Out of the box picture quality was too vivid for me. But the controls are extremely easy as is typical with all samsung tvs. In complete darkness, if the tv hasn't been playing for a while, you can notice some glows around the edges, but its typical of most lcd tvs. You can tweak to get the picture quality to exactly what you would like.
The main difference between this and the LN46C630 is the internet option in this one. You need an ethernet cable, no wireless built in. But you can apparently get a wireless dongle. The main thing, I use it for is Netflix streaming. It has yahoo widgets, but being someone who spends a lot of time with computers in/outside of work, I wasn't too impressed with the other options. I paid the extra hundred or so bucks to mostly be future proof, but you can skip it. And instead get a blu-ray player with internet options, which should give you exactly the same experience. And if you already planning to get a PS3 or waiting for the rumored nintendo HD wii, then you might as well get that instead of spending the money for the internet option on the tv.
The main disappointment with it, is that the sound quality isn't great. Specially, with my attached blu-ray player. I can't really tell any of the difference of HDTHS among other things that the blu-ray player is suppose to support. But if you are any serious about sound, you will invest some amount of money on a receiver anyways, so you can't reasonably expect a TV to support it.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Motherboard gave out after a year, luckily I had insurance. Unfortunately when they installed the new piece TV went from 120 Hz to 60, not happy with that but didn't notice it... Read morePublished 2 months ago by L.M.
Purchased five years ago. Was fine for the first couple of years, and then the screen began showing an intermittent flickering which got progressively worse with time. Read morePublished 5 months ago by R. Beauchamp
one speaker went out right away but extremely clear picture. besides the speaker it has been an excellent, very clear tv for a couple years now.Published 7 months ago by christin blake
Flickering issues on my set, as well. Common problem if you search the internet. Avoid this model.Published 8 months ago by Paul Scott
This was the best tv I have ever owned. awesome picture, adequate sound, good controls. I sold it after 2 years for a 55" samsung which is still great, but I look back on... Read morePublished 14 months ago by fanny hamsteak