5.0 out of 5 stars Best LCD Television I have ever owned.
I have had this LCD TV for about 1.5 years now and its still running the day i bought it. I have had 40", 42" 46", 50", and this 27" LCD TVs and find that my favorite one has been always been the 27" Samsung. The picture in 720p looks incredible (even better than some of the larger LCDs). I recommend this LCD to anyone who is in the market for a sub-32" TV.
Published on December 7, 2009 by Santiago Ruiz

1.0 out of 5 stars Great picture, WORST LIFE SPAN
I bought this TV less than 2 years back from SAMS club. Was satisfied with its picture and sound quality. I used this tv for about 1-2 hours daily. Almost 2 years now, and it suddenly died. No reason at all. Overall, very dissatisfied after putting in $800+ 2 years back.
Published on November 1, 2009 by AMIT PARMAR

5.0 out of 5 stars Best LCD Television I have ever owned., December 7, 2009
This review is from: Samsung LNS2738D 27-Inch LCD HDTV (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars Great picture, WORST LIFE SPAN, November 1, 2009
AMIT PARMAR "Game Lover" (Dublin, OH - United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Samsung LNS2738D 27-Inch LCD HDTV (Electronics)

Samsung LNS2738D  27-Inch LCD HDTV