4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice TV
Published on July 14, 2005 by C Mac

1.0 out of 5 stars No definition TV
The picture was quite spectacular for about 6 weeks and then it just faded to black. Even with a $400 'Performance Service Plan' we have been left to chase our tails, for several weeks, while Samsung and the contracted maintenance company stand idly by doing nothing.
Published on May 9, 2005 by James E. Mcclanahan

1.0 out of 5 stars No definition TV, May 9, 2005
James E. Mcclanahan (Orangevale, California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Samsung LTN406W 40-Inch LCD Flat-Panel HD-Ready TV (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice TV, July 14, 2005
I found this TV at Best Buy on clearance for $2299. After an exhausting search for the remote control, which was never found, they knocked an additional $300 off. Picture quality through digital satelite is impressive, but not that of a CRT TV. DVD's are even better. I haven't taken the plunge into HDTV, but the HD picture was fantastic at the store. I compared this TV to the LG 37" LCD model and felt that the Samsung has a better picture, at least in HD. The LG however was $3999. I have been very happy with this TV. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, best service, January 25, 2005
comparing amoung four LCD TV, the Samsung is good in quality, the

best in service. Their customer service and technician promptly

answering is a surprise to me. The "Zoom 1" gives the largest picture when the movie is placed. I love it.

Syntax Olevia is the wrost, their technician pushed me around and

spent a lot of time from one phone to another, finally they refused to fix the defect in ZOOM aspect of the Olevia 27" LCD TV. There is no authorized dealer in the East, no repair shop can be sent. The LCD TV made in TAIWAN by KOLIN TV manufacturer, they refused to recognize their own product and failed to reply my email.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ugly marketing, June 16, 2004
Funny thing that I have found this same sentence "The picture is not to be believed. HDTV at its best. DVD viewing sensational. I am impressed. " in many reviews.
I think that the Samsung marketing guys are working hard tryng to impress us.

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung 40" LCD a 3D window to the world, May 12, 2004