This compact phone fits easily into your pocket or purse. The Samsung M575 comes with a full QWERTY keyboard, with four rows of keys and one letter per key. It slides out from the body of the phone. The buttons are easy to use for fast messaging and a great gaming experience. Once you're through typing, the keyboard slides away conveniently.
The 2.4" QVGA screen has a 320 X 240 display resolution which is great for gaming, looking at maps or easy browsing of your phone.
Take fun pictures anywhere and easily post them to your favorite social networking site or email them to friends. If you love social networking, the Samsung M575 sets a new standard for sharing your status and stories.
Get GPS directions on your screen so you won't ever get lost again. You will not want to leave your house or visit a new part of town without your Samsung M575.
Key Features and Specs
- 2.4-inch LCD display
- Slider QWERTY with 4-row keyboard
- 2-megapixel camera with video.
- 600 Mhz processor means higher-quality graphics and faster performance
- Bluetooth 2.1 connectivity
- Memory expansion via microSD card slot with support for optional cards up to 32 GB
- 128 MB internal memory
- Messaging via text, video, picture, and instant messaging
- Navigation with Google Maps and Virgin Navigator
- Web browser with Opera mini
- E-mail access
- Organizer tools including calendar, alarm clock, memo, calculator, and stopwatch.
- Speakerphone for hands-free communication.
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Hearing aid compatibility = M4/T3.
The Samsung M575 weighs 3.7 ounces and measures 4.6 x 2.1 x 0.6 inches. Its 1140 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 4 hours of talk time and 17 days of standby time.
What's in the Box
Samsung M575 handset, 1140 mAh lithium-ion battery, charger, printed materials
PayLo Talk & Text Plans.
Virgin Mobile Prepaid Pricing
With Virgin Mobile's PayLo plans, you can pay only for the calling time you use. You can easily Top-Up your Virgin Mobile account right from your phone. First, buy a Top-Up card at one of the thousands of retailers that carry them; or register your debit card, credit card, or PayPal account at the Virgin Mobile USA web site in order to add minutes to your account directly from your phone.
Virgin Mobile customers have access to the Sprint Nationwide Network, reaching more than 278 million people across the United States (see a map of Virgin Mobile's coverage area).