5.0 out of 5 stars it fits and works like a champ
Just installed, seems to work like a champ. It was purchased to expand the memory of my Samsung GT-S3350 "CH@T" smartphone.
Published on September 30, 2012 by J. R. Stewart

3.0 out of 5 stars Claims up to read up to 24MB
Claims are Up to 24 MB/s read speed and 13 MB/s write speed
What my test got so far is Read 17.20MB/s Writes 11.68 MB/s
Read seem to be off by a lot, but write speed isn't off by much.

Now i am just wondering if these claims are really marketing or does it really work?
Water Proof - Can survive in sea water over 24 hours
Shock Proof - can...
Published 21 months ago by Andy L

3.0 out of 5 stars Claims up to read up to 24MB, March 6, 2013
This review is from: Samsung MB-MS8GA/US 8 GB Class 6 microSDHC Flash Memory Card (Personal Computers)
Claims are Up to 24 MB/s read speed and 13 MB/s write speed
What my test got so far is Read 17.20MB/s Writes 11.68 MB/s
Read seem to be off by a lot, but write speed isn't off by much.

Water Proof - Can survive in sea water over 24 hours
Shock Proof - can withstand being run over by a 1.6 ton vehicle
Magnet Proof - Can withstand a 10K magnetic force equal to an MRI
Unmatched quality of Samsung genuine memory and a 5 year warranty

5.0 out of 5 stars it fits and works like a champ, September 30, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Still working, January 31, 2014
I bought this thing last last December and it is still working today.
I'd used it a lot of times to backup my information from my cellphone and camera.

I'd recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars SD card, August 29, 2013
I wasn't sure if this card would work with my outdated phone. It works with all rhe phones we have. Pictures and videos quality is great. The adapter does not work with my Acer netbook, but the card does.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast, Cheap, Reliable microsd, August 8, 2013
I bought this for a family members Galaxy S2 phone. At the time it was the cheapest 8GB class 6 microsd available, and from a reputable flash chip/general manufacturer like Samsung, felt assured it was of good quality. I tested this briefly when I first got it, it claims it's rated at 24MBps/13MBps, but I never got it above 19Mbps/12Mbps. Fast enough for the S2 anyways.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff and good price, August 2, 2013
I use this chip for camera and GPS extend memory . with USB adapter it's easy transfer image to my computer.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Real Deal, July 6, 2013
I've purchased several of these on eBay only to be disappointed that they were counterfeits. These here are the real deal and work flawlessly in our phones, PVR's, dashcams, etc. I very HIGHLY RECOMMEND this product.

2.0 out of 5 stars QUESTIONABLE, July 4, 2013
I question this product sold by Trader Jim as to whether it is new and whether it in fact is even Samsung. Upon close examination, the contacts on the card show use marks (scratches). Furthermore, the product arrives in a plain plastic bag, very suspect looking. Any card I have ever purchased came "skin" packaged on cardboad backing and in a case. This card had none of the above. Very dissapointed. I Feel like I got ripped off. Unfortunately, I must use the card since I purchased to upgrade maps on my Garmin 1450 and dont have time to replace it. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the card works properly.

1.0 out of 5 stars My card was only 4GB, June 24, 2013
Kairi "Kris" (Los Angeles, California United States) - See all my reviews
I ordered this for an elderly lady's tablet and happened to notice that even though it said 8gb, only 3.48gb (4gb) were available.

I was able to return this to amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for galaxy phones, June 18, 2013
As advertised, works great in S3 phones, as some other cards may either not work at all or get fried.