Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Samsung MV-3V4G4/US 4GB PC3-10600 DDR3 Desktop Memory Module (1333MHz PC3-10600)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

100%

on November 9, 2011
Excellent RAM, very stable and actually easily overclockable to 2133 mhz on Asus P8P67 Revolution WS and Asus Maximus IV Extreme-Z with correct voltage and BIOS settings. However, does not work well in 4 stick configuration at these speeds. If you want to use all 4 slots you must drop speeds back closer to the 1333-1600 range. Here are the settings.... for 2133mhz...set of TWO RAM sticks, CAS to 11-11-11-24(or 28, depending), CR 1, 1.6v-1.85v +/- (depends on board) play around with VCCSA and VCCIO voltages for stability as well. This is with Intel i7 2600K, Asus P67 and Z68 boards. In my experience Will not overclock well to 2133mhz on MSI Big Bang or Asrock Fatality Z68 Gen 3 Professional (Top notch motherboard however)

I have found the same overclockability in other Samsung RAM as well. To bad I did not discover this prior to spending hundreds of dollars on other make RAM with advertised 2133mhz capability. Its all about marketing and binning.

Now just hope Amazon holds price at the $30.00 range as they are now... now that the cat is out of the bag..

Enjoy!!

on September 12, 2011
I was upgrading my Compaq Presario which included the memory; originally it had a 1Gb and a 2Gb module from two different manufacturers. I bought two of these (8Gb total) because matching memory modules are suppose to make your computer faster. I definitely see a difference in performance.
on October 12, 2013
thank you for sent me this memory and i received today
i just finish my installing everything works fine thank you...
on July 2, 2014
Great RAM for small price, works great!
on March 27, 2011
I baught a DELL STUDIO XPS 8000,appron 12-14 months ago,1st things first its a fantastic PC I paid approx $8000 and change I hooked it up to my 40 INCH tv/moniter through my Sony reciever which is the hub for all my gogets TV,Bluray player,HD Cable and PC,this PC dose what it is advertised to and a whole lot more it came with 4Gigs of memory,I figured that was a reasonable stasting point as it was the DDR3 Memory but I am now in the process of up grading the PC SO I decided to step up in memory and took a quick look at the memory and was surprised and happy to see that as Dell filled all 4 slots with 4, 1gig instead of 2 2gigs giving you a little room for expansion without the additional cost,bot it turned out that the 4 X 1Gigs,are not DELL they are Samsung so for approx $150.oo you can jump from a 4Gig machine to a 16 Gig monster PC,I went back and forth with DELL for 5 mins before they admitted that it was Samsung in the original Studio XPS 800,(YES BEFORE YOU CHECK IT HAS THE 16 GIG CAPICITY) they still tried to sell me there DELL memory at $95 per 4 GIG a total ripoff,go with either the Samsung or Kingston so for about $1000.oo Top of the line PC,Moderate $Kingston ValueRAM 4GB 1066MHz PC3-8500 DDR3 SO-DIMM Notebook Memory (KVR1066D3S7/4G)