Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Samsung Maxima Elite 140 35-140mm Zoom
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on December 26, 2012
I bought this for my mom who is 74. She wanted a 35mm film camera that was easy to use. She jokingly said there were 1000 pages to read in the manual, but she figured it out on her own. She was able to load the film fairly easily. There is actually a warning beep if you insert the film improperly. She thought that was annoying at first, but very helpful. No more messed up film..... Sh eis looking forward to using it. I will post an update after she gets her first roll printed...
on December 1, 2013
Fully satisfied with the purchase of this Samsung Maxima Elite 140 camera. Not picky about perfect color, resolution, etc., etc., etc., and just want decent looking family, pet and landscape photos.......so this relatively inexpensive, but well designed and easy to use Samsung camera does what we expect and want it to do. It gives the amateur picture taker the opportunity to easily come up with some half-way decent photos. It ain't neo-modern, but it does the job and we like it!......."Good enough for who it's for....."
on December 31, 2013
Had it for a year...Was working for about 8 mos. then out of the blue, it wouldn't advance to the next picture.
The instructions aren't very clear about the problem. Not very happy with it.
on January 16, 2013
Really like this camera. I am very old school and like 35 mm instead of digital. Easy to read instructions, does what I want it to do and arrived before anticipated.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 30, 2015
camera locked up in a month and I can't use it
on November 19, 2014