5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT LAPTOP
I really like this laptop because its fast and has two 3.0 USB ports for my external hard drive. It also has an AMD Radeon HD 7520G graphics card which performs better than the Intel 4000 that comes with Intel based computers. Overall this is a good computer for a student or casual user.
Published 22 months ago by edna

3.0 out of 5 stars Getting Acquainted With Samsung
Published 21 months ago by Kimetta Coleman

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT LAPTOP, February 6, 2013
This review is from: Samsung NP365E5C-S05US 16-Inch Laptop (AMD Dual-Core A6-4400M Processor, 4GB Memory, 500GB Hard Drive, Windows 8 64-bit) Black (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and speedy, March 9, 2013
Bob Day (Portsmouth, NH United States) - See all my reviews
This is a very nice and speedy laptop -- 2 core 2.7 gHz processor, 4GB memory, and a large hard drive. In a pinch it could pretty easily replace my desktop PC. The first thing I did was to wipe the drive to get rid of all of Samsung's junkware and Install Windows 8 Pro. For various reasons I would have preferred to install the 32-bit version of Windows 8 Pro, but it turns out that that is not possible, as this laptop has the more modern UEFI firmware rather than the older BIOS firmware. But except for that, I am extremely happy with this laptop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, April 3, 2013
great products, excellent materials and fast warm, $ 400 for the product is great and good materials greetings from Venezuela

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price great laptop, June 6, 2013
Laptop was better than I expected window 8 takes some getting use to. An upgrade imemory would turn it into a monster the current 4GB doesn't do the 2.7ghz speed much justice aside from that i love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, March 28, 2013
Exactly what it said it was.... Could use a bit more ram for the 64 bit OS... But plenty of computer for the dollar.

3.0 out of 5 stars Getting Acquainted With Samsung, March 13, 2013
I received my new Samsung laptop on Monday and have spent the last two days acquainting myself w/Samsung products outside of or other than Samsung Handsets. This system is definitely for the casual-student user. It has its basic functionality as a machine but the feel is somewhat "toyish" and the mouse cursor of course jumps back and forth, all over the screen until you make whatever adjustment necessary.

Additionally, it is fast booting, and playing simple games (although it was purchased for business use), viewing documents, switching between all the gizmo's that Windows 8 has thrown at us. However, I would not recommend this product for the business owner neither the corporate traveler....just doesn't feel like it will hold up to the pressure of multi-tasking needed to run a business or operate w/multi-channel devices simultaneously.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Overall, June 16, 2014
I love this laptop. It has plenty of memory, and doesn't weigh to much. I like how it has the numbers pad on it. As well, I got in a car accident a few months ago, and the screen started flashing like a disco. But now it is working again. Best non Mac I have ever bought.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what I need it to do., March 23, 2014
It is a basic laptop that does what I need it to do that I bought for my son to replace his old one. Works well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Thanks, April 23, 2013
Thank you. It's really a great item. Perfect deal and great price. Works very good - pretty cool stuff - I'm satisfied

5.0 out of 5 stars Grest value for the price, March 3, 2013
Since I received it I am enjoying it, I have no complaints with the new windows 8 that many people seem to be criticizing. Probably people are not to o welcoming to change. I like the new interface and the free apps that it comes with the performance is good and works well for home and office use. It may not be the best for gaming. So if you are looking for a gaming computer you can choose another. Every thing functions well and I have no regrets of purchasing this device/ PC. Go ahead and buy it don't let the price scar you to thinking it not of good quality or some fraud as I initially taught. You will not regret it.