5.0 out of 5 stars It's a 5-star economy camera
I rated this camera 5 stars for what it's supposed to be, an inexpensive point-and-shoot camera. Even at that, this camera can do a lot more for the person wanting special effects for their photos. I haven't had it long enough to attest to it's durability, but at this price, even if it lasts only a year, you got your money's worth.
Published on October 5, 2011 by Alan Juhl

1.0 out of 5 stars nothng good to say about it
Published on November 2, 2011 by taxt

1.0 out of 5 stars nothng good to say about it, November 2, 2011
This review is from: Samsung NV30 8.1MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilization Zoom (Silver) (Electronics)
I've used a lot of cameras, computers, etc., over the years but never had seen anything so poorly done. The "manual" was in several languages with only a few pages in English and the illustrations were totally inadequate when it came to what was where. There are two full rows of function buttons on one tiny little camera, none of which are labeled to help new owners properly use the camera. I've seen the trend to not include manuals or to give very few instructions, but this sure put me off trying anything else Samsung without being able to see it in person first, at least.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a 5-star economy camera, October 5, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great camera for the price, September 14, 2009
I purchased the camera on an incredible sale, so that might affect my expectations and satisfaction. I did have another Samsung that had a "glitch" that messed up random pictures. Because of the bad experience with the other camera, I hesitated getting this one; but the reviews were good and the price was excellent. I really like the camera. Not crazy about the scrolling buttons when you view the pics, but I can live with them. I use the manual setting quite often so I can do multiple shots during cross country meets and turn off the flash for volleyball multiple shots indoors. I like the picture stability function as well. I am completely satisfied with the camera and look forward to many years of use.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good camera for the price, June 21, 2009
A very good camera for the price. Lots of features. The user manual is 97 pages and can be confusing at times. Does not come with a hard copy of the user manual. You half to down load it from a CD that's encluded. You don't have to use all the features, just point and shoot. Also it does not come with a smart card. You have to order that extra. All in all a very good camera. Takes excellent videos.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great camera, May 3, 2009
Takes great pictures. Slim, fits in a pocket. Lots of features. Excellent camera at this price range.

Rate and Discover Movies