CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Samsung Original OEM Galaxy SII Standard Battery For Epic 4G Touch D710 CDMA (1800 mAh EB625152VA)
|Price:||$5.55 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$19.44 (78%)|
- Original OEM Battery, Not generic battery!
- Compatible only with the Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch D710 CDMA
- It is recommended to fully drain and fully charge the battery especially during the first 3 charging and discharging cycles, doing so may greatly improve the overall life of the battery.
- Battery Specs. Capacity: 1800 mah. Battery type: Lithium Ion, Voltage: 3.7V Li-ion.
- See Description for all compatible models
- Original OEM Battery, Not generic battery! ^OEM Part Number: EB625152VA / EB625152VABSTD / EB625152VABST / EB625152VAB / EB625152VU ^It is recommended to fully drain and fully charge the battery especially during the first 3 charging and discharging cycles, doing so may greatly improve the overall life of the battery. ^Battery Specs. Capacity: 1800 mah. Battery type: Lithium Ion, Voltage: 3.7V Li-ion. ^See Description for all compatible models
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Size (LWH): 2.2 inches, 0.25 inches, 2 inches
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
Package Type: Standard Packaging
Top Customer Reviews
Don't waste your money on this battery. My husband looked online and this seems to be a problem with the battery and many other people are having the same problem. Samsung is a good brand but there batteries have a lot to be desired.
I purchased a battery for my SG2 (Galaxy 2) only to find out that the battery doesn't charge. . . Totally useless.
Waiting for approval for new battery to be sent. VERY frustrating.
How can "new" battery be defective/dead to the point that no charge will take place after being plugged in for 10-15min?
Bad product. I hope the replacement is better.
I'll update status upon new results - if any.
The Seller sent out a new battery and it does work. We communicated via email very successfully. My complaint about the process is that I had to wait another 9 days to recieve the replacement. I would have improved the rating greatly if they had sent it overnight or even 2-day mail.
But - the rating goes from 1 star to 2 star :(
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It didn't work because is not the same size of my galaxy s2 batteryPublished 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
This battery will not fit a Galaxy SII as stated in the descriptionPublished 5 days ago by Peter Nellessen
was a perfect replacement for the s2 i had worked as advertised
none i can list
if you have any questions ask... Read more
cant tell if this battery is worse than old one or my phone is taking too much powerPublished 15 days ago by Slavik