Questions & Answers
Samsung PN51E530 51-Inch 1080p 600Hz Plasma HDTV (Black) (2012 Model)
by Samsung
4.3 out of 5 stars (106)
Used & New from: $613.96
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 questions
votes
Yes, I have this TV and stream Amazon Prime instant videos all the time.
Jan 9, 2014 by Steve99
votes
For this television there is no synergy at all with the galaxy devices. Other than they both have a great screen you will get no extra benefit by having both Samsung. There may be something on the high end televisions, but I doubt it. I'm about 98% sure they don't even have this for the higher end TVs. I think I read about them trying to something like this in the future though. But not now, and definitly not this TV. This television is very basic. There are few bells and whistles here. It just has a great screen and that's it. Since you asked about synergy though I will say that there is definitly synergy between the Samsung TVs (including this one) and the Samsung DVD players. There is an option in the Samsung DVD players that allows them to set a Samsung TV to the best possible screen settings for the Blu-Ray disc that is playing... This is a great feature and Blu-Ray dvds look GREAT on this TV.
Apr 8, 2013 by W. Johnson
votes
Hi there. The closed caption is crystal clear on mine (PN60E530 60-Inch), but it depends on the source. I use Blu-ray, Netflix, and over-the-air TV, which can be broadcasted in 1080i, 720p, and 480p. There are a lot of options to adjust the caption features such as font size and font style. I hope that helps a little. If not, you may ask more questions and I'll see if I can assist.
Feb 24, 2013 by Big C
votes
I haven't noticed white noise at all, and there's nothing I would classify as "unforgivable."
Mar 20, 2013 by Jennifer Aprahamian
votes
Aug 26, 2012 by Rodney Atkins
votes
through your online gaming system..like everybody else
Aug 5, 2013 by S. Wenhold IV
votes
One year-mfg labor and parts, but if you register online... you do get an additional 3 months, which is something. I just checked online with Samsung, in Support, under the product. It's public knowledge.
Mar 14, 2013 by J. Glotzer
‹ Previous   1   Next ›
Do you think Questions & Answers are helpful? Add your feedback
ARRAY(0xa91ce7b0)

Search Questions and Answers