Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

Format: Office Product|Change
Price:$140.30+ $14.36 shipping

on July 31, 2013
I love being able to print directly from my Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone thru my wireless network! Also prints from any other computer or tablet on my network, all wirelessly. Printer also looks good (I keep it on a corner of my kitchen counter for easy access, it's just plugged into the a/c outlet like any other kitchen appliance)!

Only con with this printer is that the wireless setup was a MAJOR pain in the ass! I had to call Samsung's tech support, and allowed the level 2 tech support to log onto my computer (I was able to monitor the entire process on my screen) and finally had to plug the printer and laptop into my wireless router before tech support was able to get it working. I believe the issue/problem was that the printer ships with something called "wifi direct" enabled, and this meant that the printer was trying to act as it's own wireless access point or some other gobledegook, and once the tech support logged into the printer's wireless setup and disabled the wifi direct, then he was able to get the setup/installation software to finish installation, and all has worked fine (knock on wood) ever since! Setup should not have been nearly so difficult, Samsung should be shipping these printers with the wifi direct turned off, since it wasn't at all necessary to connect this printer to my network.

One final note about toner cartridges. Some people complain about the relatively short life of the toner cartridge that (sometimes) comes with these printers. Those toners are only "starter" cartridges, and don't print thousands of pages. I'm still on my starter toner, and have printed probably 200-300 pages so far and it says that I still have about 42% toner remaining. Anyway, I've already purchased an "xl" (long life) replacement toner cartridge for this printer, it was about $80 online, but should easily last for thousands of pages, making printing with a laser printer (vs. an inkjet) much more cost effective, plus I've never known of toner to "dry out" like ink does in inkjet printers.

To summarize buy this printer if you need a great household wireless network printer, that easily prints from Samsung wireless devices (and any brand of laptop) as long as they're all on your wireless network!
66 comments| 60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 8, 2013
A breeze to setup. Clear crisp printing. Duplexing and wireless are fantastic. A great replacement for my Samsung ML-1710. Supports AirPrint.
on August 27, 2013
I bought this because I wanted a cheap but quality Airprint capable printer. Wireless printing was a bit of a a PIA to setup (took maybe 30 minutes), but once it was done worked great. Able to print wirelessly from laptop, iPad and iPhone. No problems. Duplex works great. No need to flip pages, printer does it for you. Very happy with my purchase. :)
on August 7, 2013
The Xpress is more than I expected. Once software is installed - had to uninstall and re-install only once and perhaps only because I am new to Windows 8 - the machine quietly sits there until you click "Print" and - Voila! I am very happy with it and it suffices my print needs - only need black & white. I especially like the fact that the paper sits in a tray within the printer rather than outside of it collecting dust.

For those who have dedicated printers for their color needs such as pics and wish not to use same for text needs, this is the machine (or one like it) to own.
on August 6, 2013
The M2825DW fully lives up to the 5-star rating other users have given it. I had used a Samsung M1710 earlier but had to forgo it when I switched to an iMac as my primary computer. I missed that printer very much.

The Samsung Xpress is all the M1710 was and much more. Setup was quick and easy. The print speed is excellent for home and small business use. It is quiet and its compact size makes it a convenient addition in a home office where space is at a premium. The most important controls are well-placed and duplex printing is simple and easy.

I would recommend this printer without reservation.
on July 18, 2013
Easy setup. Fast printing. Great to be wireless. Print quality is really good. Good paper capacity. Much better than the HP I also have.
on September 17, 2015
I've had this printer connected to my Linux Mint box for more than a year. I have Canon, Epson, and Brother printers also on my network (connected to machines running Windows 7, Windows 10, and Mac OSX-Mavericks). This Samsung - by far the least expensive of the lot - is the go-to unit when one of the others acts up. Print quality is excellent and the duplex has been flawless. I'm not sure that I even know how to clear a jam because I just haven't had the need. I will admit that I consistently use premium paper in all the machines because I just hate to touch or look at chintzy material, and this might have had an impact on the perfect performance of the Samsung (where other users have had problems). Still on my initial toner unit, but I did just order a backup because it's telling me I need to.
VINE VOICEon October 16, 2014
I only had this printer for a short while before I returned it due to a dispute with the distributor. I have no complaints about the printer itself, however. It is easy to install, prints fast and well, and is no larger or noisier than average for printers of this type. No problems with duplexing. If you can get it at a good price, it's a better bet than cheaper printers from other manufacturers like Brother.

P.S. The distributor was CPT East. I won't tell you not to buy from them, as there was nothing wrong with the unit I received and they were gracious when I asked for a return at their expense. However, they advertise "MANUFACTUER REFUBISHED BY SAMSUNG AUTHORIZED FACTORY. 90 DAYS WARRANTY BY SAMSUNG AUTHORIZED COMPANY,INSTALLATION SOFTWARE INCLUDED." These are NOT Samsung-refurbished and warrantied units, per se. The unit I received had been refurbished by Samsung, but it was subsequently purchased by someone else and later acquired by CPT East. Refurbishment by CPT East and warranty by CPT East is not the same as refurbishment and warranty by Samsung. Be aware.
on October 15, 2014
This printer has turned into a nightmare. It has gone offline the last six days in a row. After 9 ticket/transactions with Samsung remote help Customer Service has suggested that I send it in for service. I would just like to return it, but apparently they don't want it back either.
on October 7, 2014
Really good printer, but not compatible with ios 8.
Was working great until I upgraded to ios 8. Now I can't print to this laser printer. Apple doesn't listen to customer clmplaints and blames Samsung, so Hopefully Samsung can update the firmware to restore compatibility. Then I can up my review to 5 stars.