Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Samsung Replacement USB Data Charging Cable for Samsung SPH-M330, SCH-R100, SGH-T939, and SCH-R850 (Bulk Packaging)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Size: Luxury suit|Color: Black|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change
Price:$3.98+ Free shipping

on September 20, 2010
I ordered these cables on Amazon after pricing them all over the web. They arrived in just over four days, well in advance of the estimated delivery date. The cables are Samsung OEM stock, exactly as advertised. Data transfer and charging works just fine on my Samsung Vibrant.

From one of the posted reviews I knew the cable would be considerably shorter than the cable that came with my cell phone, and it is. I measured it at 30" which is actually quite shorter than you might think. Consider where you will be charging your phone from, or where you'll need to place your phone in relation to your computer or DC plug in your car and make sure 30" is enough. But for $1.29, you can't beat it.

One very positive note. The cable was priced at $1.29, with shipping stated to be $3.98. I bought four cables but was not charged $3.98 shipping for each cable. Instead, I was charged $7.96, which would be for two cables. I'm sure weight had something to do with it. Place the items in your cart and carefully view the shipping charges before placing the order.
11 comment| 125 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 9, 2012
Did NOT receive Samsung microUSB cables. What I got were some off brand 3rd party cables that don't fit in my phone correctly. Looks absolutely nothing like what is in the picture, does not say Samsung anywhere on the cord. Beware of AMAMAX, do not buy from them, they will send you a cheap, off brand cable instead of the OEM one. Well, the OEM one is cheap, too, but that's a complaint for another day.
55 comments| 63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 12, 2011
I ordered two Samsung Replacement USB Data Charging cables for my girlfriend and I. Even though they were shrink-wrapped like new it was clear these have been used. Whoever packaged them don't care about who they are sending it to. It was trash! One of the two cables was chewed in half like it was bitten by a dog. The other the tiny pins were pushed in so it was loosely connected to my device. That one I was able to use a needle and pull em out and the cable works, but the one bitten in half; useless!
on March 7, 2011
This is NOT an OEM Samsung MicroUSB, just a cheapo, short one. It is no longer than 2ft and feels and looks cheep and is definitely not the one in the picture provided. When i sent an inquiry to the seller he replied with "The mini usb data cable is a universal product and should fit your phone." Too bad you advertised it as a SAMSUNG one. The seller was overall of no help and I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY do NOT recommended buying ANYTHING from him.
on August 18, 2013
Shipped very fast which was great but this is advertised for a Samsung Galazy Note 2 and didn't work for it. Also won't work for the Galaxy S3.
on March 15, 2011
Not a Samsung Replacement for Galaxy S, does not fit into socket. Not the Item in the picture. You can hold it in place if you are in a pinch, otherwise, this thing is useless. I'm going to try and shave the housing and see if i can get it to click in.
22 comments| 52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 2, 2012
The seller Amamax is shipping a junk 3 foot generic charging cable. This cable will break within a week. The micro USB end will let loose from the insulation and render the cable useless almost immediately. Others have had good luck with OEM products, but Amamax does not ship OEM products, and they take a week to ship it...
on August 22, 2013
Never worked waste money totally. Plugged in to my computer to charge phone and nothing happened. You pay for what you get so I literally just gave away some lunch money.
on December 8, 2013
This product is falsely and inaccurately represented, as it DOES NOT fit the new Galaxy Note 3; the connection point is entirely different. should be removed from Amazon.
55 comments| 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 29, 2011
Bought this to connect my newly purchased Kindle Fire to my Mac so that I could finally get around to transferring some non-Amazon content to the Kindle. The Kindle Fire, it should be noted, came only with an AC adapter and not the required USB-->Micro USB cord that is required for USB file transfers.

For a fraction of what most other USB-->Micro USB cords cost (including the Amazon Basics version), I have had no problems transferring content onto my Fire. The cord charges the Kindle as well.

Long story short: Do not pay more than a few bucks for this cord if you are looking to connect your Kindle to a computer, as any USB-->Micro USB cord (especially this one) should work just fine.
22 comments| 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse