Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: High Quality Sweat / Water Resistant Gym Exercise Jogging Sports Armband for HTC EVO 4g / HTC One M8 "Mini" / Galaxy S4 "Mini" / Galaxy S5 "Mini" and LG G3 "Mini" w/ Reflective Safety Strips - Black
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on October 23, 2012
It has been difficult to find a sturdy gym armband for the Sprint Samsung Galaxy SII, and although this one is effective, it's not as simple to use as my very old iTouch armband from a few years ago.

I am on the thinner side, and the strap for this armband is much too long. The velcro is extremely sturdy and it makes it a little difficult to adjust it as easily. The fit around the phone itself is very good. It's snug enough so that the plastic covering in the front lays smooth and allows you to use the touchscreen successfully. The holes are not custom, but they are wide enough to allow a plug-in of your headphones and/or charger. I have to take my phone out of the silicone skin before placing it into this armband, but that's not a big deal for me at all. I do that with my old iTouch band too. If you have a hardcase for your phone, that may be something to think about before purchasing this armband.

The strap itself is cumbersome and seems to have too many flaps for the velcro in odd areas. I had a different armband for this phone that tore (the plastic unraveled from the band), but I think that this armband will withstand a lot of use and not tear with usual use. It's made well.

It's not a bad armband for this phone and it does the job, but it's not one that I'd jump to buy again if I needed.
on June 14, 2012
I used this band yesterday for the first time. It is very well made and it feels sturdy and like it will be a while before it falls apart. Do be aware that the pocket for the phone is very tight. My phone fits very snug in there with a thin plastic case, so if you have one of the bulkier ones, you might have to remove it to use the band. My main problem with this arm band was that when I removed my phone from the pocket after working out, the plastic window stuck to my Invisishield screen protector and pulled it off the screen. Luckily I was able to reinstall the screen protector back without problems, but be aware of that possibility. Otherwise, great product!
on June 10, 2012
I bought this so my husband can finally have an armband that fits while he runs. He loves it and fits very snuggly. It is large enough to even store your phone if it has a skin cover on it. Well, worth the money.
on February 27, 2015
This is a must have item for anybody wanting to listen to something on their phones while needing both hands to do something else. The arm band case fit perfectly on my Samsung phone and the arm band itself fit snuggly and comfortably on my arm. This was a great purchase and I'm very happy.
on April 13, 2013
I bought this armband so I could keep track of my running (distance and time). I use the app called "Couch-to-5K" (a nice app for $2.99 for couch potatoes like me to start running again). The first time I wore this armband, at the end of my run, it did not record my distance. :(

I'm not sure if the armband was blocking the GPS signal or if my cell was overheating (the cell phone felt hot).

I will continue to try using this armband a few more times and if it continues to not track my distance using the GPS, I will stop using it.

UPDATE: I took my cell out of my hard case before using the armband, and, this time the GPS worked. Again, I'm not sure if the problem before was overheating or blocking by the hard shell case and the armband combined, but I was able to get the GPS to work this time after removing my cell from its hard shell case.

Some other minor negatives:

(1) Although you can get to the power and audio buttons, they are difficult to get get to.
(2) When you go to touch the touchscreen through the protective plastic, it doesn't always register. This is especially bad with the home and menu buttons at the bottom.
(3) The armband is a little long.

If you are just using this for listening to music, it would seem to be an OK armband.
on July 30, 2013
I bought this for my Samsung Galaxy S II. It fits in there just fine with the plastic sleeve I have on my phone. I do not have any issues with it moving around while I am jogging and the strap is comfortable. I do however have to put a paper towel behind my phone in the case as it does build up condensation from my body heat/ little sweat.
on July 16, 2013
Good quality sums it up. I don't know if you can really love an armband but it serves my purpose well. I use it with my Sprint Samsung Galaxy II when I go for a run. I weigh under 140 lbs and really had to do very little adjusting to the strap. I think there's probably lots of room for adjustment for larger arms. It doesn't slip when I get sweaty. This replaced a much cheaper armband which didn't last a year. This thing looks like it could last a lifetime.
on June 29, 2013
I was kinda of if on this with all the reviews but decided to order anyways and i love it. It comes in handy not only for running and walking but also for cleaning and shopping and running after little kids this is perfect. Fits well. Holds my phone will and i have a samsung galaxy s 2 no complaints love it
on August 7, 2013
I paid about $12 for this, so the problems I've had with this were (mostly) expected. The phone fits snugly in the case and the arm band fit well. The whole armband is velcro on the inside so it can adjust easily to any sized arm, but I found the edges to be scratchy on my arm while running even after trying to readjust it several times. Not a big deal for a cheap armband. I could still use the touch screen with the phone in the case, which I was excited about. The power/screen button was a bit tricky to turn on though. The biggest problem I had with it was that my phone has an invisishield screen protector on it, and after a work out the plastic on the case stuck badly to my screen protector. It took a while to get it off and it damaged my screen protector. I will probably still use it, but be more careful when removing it from the case the next time.
on April 11, 2013
My headline says it all - a few miles into my run, there were beads of water in between the clear cover of this armband and my Samsung Galaxy II's touchscreen. My phone wasn't happy and started to reset or reboot, as if I had just turned it on. This of course interrupted my music as well as my tracking app for my run. In other words, I can't really use this armband for running, which is why I bought it. I'm thinking I could still use it when I go to the gym and lift weights, since I don't sweat as much then.

See 1 answered question